Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,513 members, 7,819,857 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 03:34 AM

Make 2019 Your Year Of Breakthrough By Doing What Works For Me - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Make 2019 Your Year Of Breakthrough By Doing What Works For Me (388 Views)

Practical Ways To Make 2022 A Turning Year Of Breakthrough In Every Area Of Your / Are You Interested In Making This Year 2020 Your Year Of Unlimited Mega Alert? / 3 Ways To Start Making Money Doing What You Love - Onlinenigerianbusiness (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Make 2019 Your Year Of Breakthrough By Doing What Works For Me by LosVikingos: 1:07am On Jan 13, 2019
Hmmm… (Exhales) This is another year and you still don’t know how to get freed from a penniless account, okay, maybe not because you are extravagant but because the way you do things does not have much effect on your life despite working hard. Have you asked yourself ‘What could I be doing wrong?’I will not make my post lengthy.

To become successful in life, you need 4 major things, first of them is the right information, also a well-planned strategy, hardworking, and consistency.

In Nigeria today, online businesses have been the major way for everyone including me. So if you are yet to find your way through online, I am here to show you and tell you what has been working for me to make it work for you as well, and that is: Writing, Affiliate Marketing and Graphics and Design with photoshop.
All the three businesses work for themselves.

My strategy in brief
I outsourced my writing skill (I wrote with my phone). After I got enough cash from writing, I got myself a fairly used system and paid to learn a new skill which is graphics design. Now my income multiplied so I decided to make my skills work for me in the marketing business and I can boldly say I am now financially balance. All these happened within 26 months.

Why am I telling you all these? I was once a very broke guy, depression almost got me killed. I would search vigorously how to make money online but all to no avail. And I know that right now, there are many people like I once was wandering around here looking for a way out. Basically, I am here to help you and change your story before the end of this year.

Writing

Writing is an evergreen service, you will never regret you learn how to write, it will help you both financially and academically. You don’t know how to write? No problem I have quick solution for you. After knowing how to write, I’ll tell you where and how to start writing to get paid immediately.
You need laptop or android phone to get started.

Graphics and Design
This is can barely help academically but will really be of help to ease your financial burden if you acquire the skill and learn how to monetize it.
I will provide you with the right resources to turn you into a pro within a month of serious practice and also a way to make money with it.
You need a system with the following specs: 1.8GHz, 2GB RAM, 350HDD.

Please bear in mind that these lessons are not for free, but it comes at a very reasonable price as a result of being considerate.

I will show you a fast way to provide a quality and unique content with zero plagiarism even as a beginner and where to start earning from writing immediately. #2,000.00 only
Also, I will provide you with the needed resources to start designing with photoshop today. Designs like Book cover design, Banner ads, Business cards, Flyers, Logo making, Social Media cover designs. #5,000.00

These are the 2 skills I will be teaching you through whatsapp group.
I want to see you doing fine with these 2 first before I unveil the strategy to convert sales in affiliate marketing.

Are you ready to take the part I am taking ? Shoot me a PM

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Make 2019 Your Year Of Breakthrough By Doing What Works For Me by MelaninDraining: 6:50am On Jan 13, 2019
Please check your mail sir

1 Like

Re: Make 2019 Your Year Of Breakthrough By Doing What Works For Me by Netfilix: 7:33am On Jan 13, 2019
LosVikingos:
Hmmm… (Exhales) This is another year and you still don’t know how to get freed from a penniless account, okay, maybe not because you are extravagant but because the way you do things does not have much effect on your life despite working hard. Have you asked yourself ‘What could I be doing wrong?’I will not make my post lengthy.

To become successful in life, you need 4 major things, first of them is the right information, also a well-planned strategy, hardworking, and consistency.

In Nigeria today, online businesses have been the major way for everyone including me. So if you are yet to find your way through online, I am here to show you and tell you what has been working for me to make it work for you as well, and that is: Writing, Affiliate Marketing and Graphics and Design with photoshop.
All the three businesses work for themselves.

My strategy in brief
I outsourced my writing skill (I wrote with my phone). After I got enough cash from writing, I got myself a fairly used system and paid to learn a new skill which is graphics design. Now my income multiplied so I decided to make my skills work for me in the marketing business and I can boldly say I am now financially balance. All these happened within 26 months.

Why am I telling you all these? I was once a very broke guy, depression almost got me killed. I would search vigorously how to make money online but all to no avail. And I know that right now, there are many people like I once was wandering around here looking for a way out. Basically, I am here to help you and change your story before the end of this year.

Writing

Writing is an evergreen service, you will never regret you learn how to write, it will help you both financially and academically. You don’t know how to write? No problem I have quick solution for you. After knowing how to write, I’ll tell you where and how to start writing to get paid immediately.
You need laptop or android phone to get started.

Graphics and Design
This is can barely help academically but will really be of help to ease your financial burden if you acquire the skill and learn how to monetize it.
I will provide you with the right resources to turn you into a pro within a month of serious practice and also a way to make money with it.
You need a system with the following specs: 1.8GHz, 2GB RAM, 350HDD.

Please bear in mind that these lessons are not for free, but it comes at a very reasonable price as a result of being considerate.

I will show you a fast way to provide a quality and unique content with zero plagiarism even as a beginner and where to start earning from writing immediately. #2,000.00 only
Also, I will provide you with the needed resources to start designing with photoshop today. Designs like Book cover design, Banner ads, Business cards, Flyers, Logo making, Social Media cover designs. #5,000.00

These are the 2 skills I will be teaching you through whatsapp group.
I want to see you doing fine with these 2 first before I unveil the strategy to convert sales in affiliate marketing.

Are you ready to take the part I am taking ? Shoot me a PM

Hey there, thanks for offering to help your fellow brothers.

I am more interested in the affiliate marketing techniques... Can I have a talk with you on this?

1 Like

Re: Make 2019 Your Year Of Breakthrough By Doing What Works For Me by healthern: 7:39am On Jan 13, 2019
Just sent you a mail

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Distributors Needed By A South African Company In Nigeria / Sparkling White Best Wash Super Foaming Liqiud Soap For You / Change Uganda Shillings To Naira

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.