Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,286 members, 7,811,856 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 09:29 PM

Vote Here: - Nairaland / General (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Vote Here: (5739 Views)

Nominate And Vote The Most Cool-headed Nairalander 2013<<male And Female>> / African Paegent!! Vote For This Cameroonian Sister!! Immediately!! Now!! / Vote For Yearly Bash :all Nairalanders Need To Meet (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Vote Here: by Busybody2(f): 2:06pm On Aug 30, 2010
Mobinga:

lol. . me i no dey cricticize oh grin grin

Whats not to like, according to the definition of critique, its a goooooood thing cheesy Me likey cheesy And there berra be a red carpet by the time i come to collect my award cheesy grin cheesy

DEFINITION

Critique is a method of disciplined, systematic analysis of a written or oral discourse. Critique is an accept format of written and oral debate. Critique differs from (is not) criticism in that critique is never personalized nor ad hominem, but is instead the analyses of the structure of the thought in the content of the item critiqued. This analysis then offers by way of the critique method either a rebuttal or a suggestion of further expansion upon the problems presented by the topic of that specific written or oral argumentation.

Critique is an accepted and established process of orderly scholarly and public debate. In the fine arts and the humanities, and especially in writing, critique is influenced by the scientific method of analysis. Critique is based upon an informed opinion, and never upon personal opinion. Informed opinion is accepted as being technical knowledge, personal or professional experience, or specified training.

The term critique derives from the Greek term kritikē (κριτική), meaning "(the art of) discerning", that is, discerning the value of persons or things.
Re: Vote Here: by Busybody2(f): 2:34pm On Aug 30, 2010
Gabry:

1.  The Most Educative Post, - I know Jarus gives educative posts

2.  The Love Doctor – Haven’t seen one yet

3.  Most Erotic Poster - MrBrownJay

4.  Most Sarcastic Poster – TheAmaka (I love her sarcasm!  )

5.  Best Couples – Mr Siena and Mrs Siena

6.  Best Enemies – jenibayo and 190? << Am not sure really. . .

7.  The Peace Maker – Madlady, daduke2k, goodass, Honeric01

8.  Best Wife Material – sistawoman, blank

9.  Best Husband Material – folly69, steve49ja

10. The One to be banned by Seun – Mr. Cork, 190 vause both are delusional

11. Sit-on-the-fence poster<<< what does this means

12.  Best Overall – tanimz, Inked_Nerd, mama-gee,

Others include.

Mr. Critiques – cantell (much love from here    )

Miss. Critiques – Busy Body

Best Adviser – Hbabe!!! 

Most Ridiculous Thread – The thread with a Full stop “ . “ and the post is also a full stop and so are the replies. . . . . . . .

Most Outrageous Post – Ogaga4luv (I love his Outrageous Post though  )

Additional Award.

Most yeye fowl – semid4lyfe

As for you this racist obnoxious ignorant person doofus with your face which has done 70 rounds in the ring with Mike Tyson, you shot yourself in the foot with this definition so i'll let you off, but stay the bleep off my back, abi dem swear for your lineage and those yet unborn ni angry

When will it sink into your porous diseased brain ravaged by the cerebral malaria doing the rounds in Malaysia, that i don't need the opinion of an amoebic pond scum like you who agrees with someone one with the username "FUCKJESUS" that my toddler son should be stabbed to death like Damilola Taylor angry angry angry shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked

Mrs-I-have-been-manipulation-and-being-manipulated-i-have-been-tongueing-and-have-been-tongued-I-have-been-licking-and-have-been-licked-heck-i-have-even-had-1.4th-of-a-d.i.c.k-inserte-into-my-veejay-BUT-I-STILL-THANK-GOD-I-AM-A-VIRGIN undecided Shameless buffoon angry

Gabry:
The first time ever I told him that I was ready for intimacy        I told him to put only 1.4 of his thing in me and not more than that.

of course before all of this,we did alot of pre-intimacy. the sucking, the teasing, the squeezing. . . ALL NAA

The moment he puts it in, I was screaming in pain. It was soooooooo OMG! Even now I can remember the pain and he didnt move. He just left that 1/4 of his thing in me and did not move at all.

He wiped my tears and said sorry sorry sorry and he kiss me on the forehead and just held me tight.

Me too. I didnt move as I was in pain and I felt helpless

I told him that I dont want to loose my Virginity just yet and that I wanted to give it to my husband. He smiled at me and he has that slight laugh.   I asked him what was his laughing about? He told me that he dreaded the day I was going to loose my virginity on my wedding night. . .

BF: gabby, come on. . . Face it. We have been trying for 2 years. . . Its really hard and till this date, I am still unable to penetrate 2 fingers in you and you constantly bleed. Just face it, your husband will take more than 1 wedding night to disvirgin you. . .

mehn,. . . Did I just got shock with what he was tellng me. . .   

Me: baby, am I that useless? Am I not like other females out there whom also manags to hae intimacy and loose their virginity? Some even within that day itself?

BF: Nope, u are not and all of us are made differently. Remember, it was never your fault or never my fault when it comes to unsuccessfull intimacy but its the both of our faults.

We than kept silent and lay in bed. . . Looking at the ceiling. That time, I was feeling ho#ny and I wanted him t touch me. To be honst, although Im still a virgin but than the moment he lay next to me, I just feel like I've turned myself into some perverted animal . . .

Deep within me, I know I really wanted intimacy but when the real action comes in, I will suddenly have a panick attack and I would push him away and at times cry in fear. Its hard for me and I dont know why this is hapening everytime we tried to have intimacy. . . . .

Anyways, i reached my hand towards his private area and I started teasing it. . .
Re: Vote Here: by 1104(f): 2:41pm On Aug 30, 2010
@gabry
those babies are scary!

@busybody,
Must u insult
Re: Vote Here: by Busybody2(f): 2:52pm On Aug 30, 2010
190, :

@busybody,
Must u insult

Was her intention to call me a critic a compliment undecided undecided undecided We already know she is a closet racist, but is she a closet lesbo too or why she dey like to follow my yansh undecided Fine if all the fakery friendship you have with her suits you, and you don't mind being used and dumped, but stay outta my bidness angry I don't owe that trailer trash who wishes my two year old son murdered in cold blood any ounce of sympathy angry Since you have been appointed her amplifier/megaphone carrier, tell her to stay her out of my way and all will be well cool
Re: Vote Here: by Gabry(f): 5:57pm On Aug 30, 2010
190, :

@gabry
those babies are scary!

No their not. Their cute! grin grin grin
Re: Vote Here: by InkedNerd(f): 7:12pm On Aug 30, 2010
See Gabry, I'm not the only one who thinks they're scary.
Re: Vote Here: by 1103(f): 10:48pm On Aug 30, 2010
Busy_body:

Was her intention to call me a critic a compliment undecided undecided undecided We already know she is a closet racist, but is she a closet lesbo too or why she dey like to follow my yansh undecided Fine if all the fakery friendship you have with her suits you, and you don't mind being used and dumped, but stay outta my bidness angry I don't owe that trailer trash who wishes my two year old son murdered in cold blood any ounce of sympathy angry Since you have been appointed her amplifier/megaphone carrier, tell her to stay her out of my way and all will be well cool

Na wa ooh, see one day it would be me and u busy body on this nairaland alone, grin grin
Re: Vote Here: by spikedcylinder: 10:54pm On Aug 30, 2010
Ewo! BB, you dey vex o. shocked cheesy
Re: Vote Here: by 1103(f): 1:18am On Aug 31, 2010
^^
Im tellin u, BB dey vex and she wan Chop Gabry *my love* in-out-in

i missed u three,
I wish u both, spikey,tpiah and Busy body can come and insult the hell outta the kids that run that romance section~

Im willin 2 invite u all 2 teach em lessons there, cos its over-run by kids these days!
Re: Vote Here: by Gabry(f): 2:27am On Aug 31, 2010
Inked_Nerd:

See Gabry, I'm not the only one who thinks they're scary.

Hmmm. . . hey, you are in the States right? Have you seen these kinda doll?
The band is called Cabbage patch Kids.
Re: Vote Here: by blank(f): 2:36am On Aug 31, 2010
@ Gabry, cabbage patch or lemon patch, it still looks like Bride of Chucky!
Re: Vote Here: by Gabry(f): 3:03am On Aug 31, 2010
blank:

@ Gabry, cabbage patch or lemon patch, it still looks like Bride of Chucky!

Its called Cabbage Patch Kids and its vry famous in the States . So I heard. undecided You can check it out at www.cabbagepatchkids.com
Re: Vote Here: by Mobinga: 3:29am On Aug 31, 2010
naah!! more like coraline

Gabry will like this

grin
Re: Vote Here: by InkedNerd(f): 3:38am On Aug 31, 2010
Gabry:

Hmmm. . . hey, you are in the States right? Have you seen these kinda doll?
The band is called Cabbage patch Kids.

Yeah, I've heard of them. They used to be really popular when I was little. I remember seeing the commercials on tv.

Mobinga:

Gabry will like this

grin

Is it weird that I don't think that Mobinga's images are creepy but I think Gabry's images are?
Re: Vote Here: by Gabry(f): 6:09am On Aug 31, 2010
Mobinga:

Gabry will like this

grin

shocked shocked shocked i think hey are cute too! grin grin grin I dont mind owning them! smiley

But as long as I dont own this fella!

or even this!

or any of these

shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed cry cry cry
Re: Vote Here: by Gabry(f): 6:10am On Aug 31, 2010
Inked_Nerd:

Yeah, I've heard of them. They used to be really popular when I was little. I remember seeing the commercials on tv.

Is it weird that I don't think that Mobinga's images are creepy but I think Gabry's images are?

Were u afraid of them when you wee young? Or you would lik to own on of them?
Re: Vote Here: by 1103(f): 9:51am On Aug 31, 2010
Gabry
I hope u understand that your self so-called acclaimed platimunk is in hot soup for scamming inspired~
Re: Vote Here: by Gabry(f): 11:55am On Aug 31, 2010
-190-:

Gabry
I hope u understand that your self so-called acclaimed platimunk is in hot soup for scamming inspired~

Why address me? have I got anything to do with this? angry Please go and ask her yourself and also please ask Inspired man also and maybe you can do a Conference chat among you three and ask them both what is their problem really. . . undecided
Re: Vote Here: by 1103(f): 3:34pm On Aug 31, 2010
grin grin grin gabry i was a close friend of plat for more than a year before we had a fight over theseeker's issue
Now she's in soup for having someone elses money,
The seeker called me up and was laffin his butt on fone and i couldnt say nothin about it cos im terribily dissapointed in her

I know that stupid abeke babe is in on this one as well.
I would try and call nneka but gabry remember she was ur friend and u have a role 2 play if shes found Guilty cos u trusted her esp wen i tried talking senses to you and dont resort to insults~
Re: Vote Here: by Gabry(f): 4:47pm On Aug 31, 2010
-190-:

grin grin grin gabry i was a close friend of plat for more than a year before we had a fight over theseeker's issue
Now she's in soup for having someone elses money,
The seeker called me up and was laffin his butt on fone and i couldnt say nothin about it cos im terribily dissapointed in her

I know that silly abeke babe is in on this one as well.
I would try and call nneka but gabry remember she was your friend and u have a role 2 play if shes found Guilty cos u trusted her esp wen i tried talking senses to you and dont resort to insults~

The Seeker can laugh as he pleases and I hope all is well wih him there.

As for you, its so easy for you to be influenced over every single little thing.

Pleasee. . . let me tell you that I dont trust anyone not even myself or my neighbours dogs. Its true, Nneka is my friend online. Compard to you, I have never spoken with her on the phone but I still find hard to believe that she scam someone.

I will only believe untill prove guilty
Re: Vote Here: by 1103(f): 4:58pm On Aug 31, 2010
^^
U have spoken well, Gabry
myself and nneka talk on fone till that theseeker's incident.
anyway sha, all is well, i would try and call her myself
Re: Vote Here: by Gabry(f): 5:31pm On Aug 31, 2010
-190-:

^^
U have spoken well, Gabry
myself and nneka talk on fone till that theseeker's incident.
anyway sha, all is well, i would try and call her myself

ok, good luck.
Re: Vote Here: by InkedNerd(f): 4:53am On Sep 01, 2010
Gabry:

Were u afraid of them when you wee young? Or you would lik to own on of them?

No, I wasn't afraid of them. Never liked them tongue and I wold never want to own one. As a matter of fact, I if I have children, I don't even want my children to own one.
Re: Vote Here: by 1103(f): 9:45am On Sep 01, 2010
^^
Inkerd_ can i get 2 know u berra! grin grin
Re: Vote Here: by Odunnu: 11:22am On Sep 01, 2010
Babe run for ya life!!!!! Na big time scammer be that. I kan pull evidence 4 ya
Re: Vote Here: by MsPotato(f): 1:16pm On Sep 01, 2010
Who is the scammer? Is this forum safe?
Re: Vote Here: by 1103(f): 2:41pm On Sep 01, 2010
Ibo dondee united association,

wit burial calender's wont dare leave me alone~

Mukina I hope ure seein dis again, someone is pissin me off again~
Re: Vote Here: by Odunnu: 3:46pm On Sep 01, 2010
Ms. Potato:

My sista,jst shine ur eye.No b one or two,they r so much hia.
Re: Vote Here: by 1102(m): 3:51pm On Sep 01, 2010
Ms. Potato:

hehehe, did i tell u dat female scammers are the peeps on board now,
whoever tries to advice u, grin grin grin, please watch tat person well cos that person might be
an nneka in disguise after grin ;Dall they are all ibos~
Re: Vote Here: by InkedNerd(f): 5:44pm On Sep 01, 2010
Ms. Potato:

She was referring to 190 as the scammer.

-190-:

^^
Inkerd_ can i get 2 know u berra! grin grin

No, you can't get to know me better.
Re: Vote Here: by 1102(m): 5:52pm On Sep 01, 2010
nerd are u High
if that miscreant ode-nu says i scammed her i would be so pleased doin so
anyway just wanted 2 get 2 know u beter outta nl,
ive always wanted 2 but i dnt knw why u kip rebuffin me unlike firearm~
Re: Vote Here: by InkedNerd(f): 6:59pm On Sep 01, 2010
--190--:

nerd are u High
if that miscreant ode-nu says i scammed her i would be so pleased doin so
anyway just wanted 2 get 2 know u beter outta nl,
ive always wanted 2 but i dnt knw why u kip rebuffin me unlike firearm~

Firearm and I are not together. And no, I don't wanna get to know you outside of NL. You and Omo are together and I don't want to upset her. She's a nice girl.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

What Is The Strangest Thing That Has Ever Happened To You? / (Photos): Unbelievable News Stories Around The World That Are Real / Kidnappers Caught In Lagos, Pretty Lady Among Them.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 75
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.