Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,673 members, 7,809,559 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 11:14 AM

African Paegent!! Vote For This Cameroonian Sister!! Immediately!! Now!! - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / African Paegent!! Vote For This Cameroonian Sister!! Immediately!! Now!! (1283 Views)

SHOCKING REVELATION: See What A Cameroonian Journalist Is Tweeting About Arms... / Cameroonian Army Captures 58 Boko Haram Members / Vote For Me People. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

African Paegent!! Vote For This Cameroonian Sister!! Immediately!! Now!! by onila(f): 12:44pm On Apr 27, 2012
Re: African Paegent!! Vote For This Cameroonian Sister!! Immediately!! Now!! by Nayah(f): 12:58pm On Apr 27, 2012
Mant thanks my dear we need about 400 votes please tag your friends, share the page eveywhere but do let our sister lose because she's not fair!!!!
Re: African Paegent!! Vote For This Cameroonian Sister!! Immediately!! Now!! by Nobody: 2:07pm On Apr 27, 2012
I'll spread the link Nayah for your sake. tongue
And don't worry about her losing because she's not fair. People no longer view things through that perspective.
Re: African Paegent!! Vote For This Cameroonian Sister!! Immediately!! Now!! by Nayah(f): 2:11pm On Apr 27, 2012
Good Girl: I'll spread the link Nayah for your sake. tongue
And don't worry about her losing because she's not fair. People no longer view things through that perspective.
ok lol Good girl but the thing is that the best would be to tag thme then they will vote!
Re: African Paegent!! Vote For This Cameroonian Sister!! Immediately!! Now!! by Nobody: 8:37pm On Apr 28, 2012
^^^^
Am not on Facebook, but I'll still spread the word.
Re: African Paegent!! Vote For This Cameroonian Sister!! Immediately!! Now!! by Nayah(f): 1:42pm On May 02, 2012
Good Girl: ^^^^
Am not on Facebook, but I'll still spread the word.
Many thanks actually she's in semi finals..
Re: African Paegent!! Vote For This Cameroonian Sister!! Immediately!! Now!! by onila(f): 6:06pm On May 02, 2012
Nayah:
Many thanks actually she's in semi finals..

i thot the gabonese girl was leading
Re: African Paegent!! Vote For This Cameroonian Sister!! Immediately!! Now!! by Nayah(f): 9:12am On May 03, 2012
onila:

i thot the gabonese girl was leading
They were disqualified because she was very rude to people who said that they prefer Erika because she's pure African her eis what she said
" F...ck you idiots and imbeciles" then Gabonese community divided itself ans started to make disorder on the page. The moderator decided to either change the Miss or disqualify Gabon, Gabonese people said this is her or nothing: then he chose nothing.

So that semi finals will be against DRC on Sunday evening many thanks to promoter her on your face book onila please grin
Re: African Paegent!! Vote For This Cameroonian Sister!! Immediately!! Now!! by Nobody: 2:53pm On May 04, 2012
cheesy Ladies ladies ladies. I would vote if all of u give me a peck on my chick and if i dare put that link on my fbk. Be sure to get alot of likes grin
Re: African Paegent!! Vote For This Cameroonian Sister!! Immediately!! Now!! by onila(f): 3:01pm On May 04, 2012
Nayah:
They were disqualified because she was very rude to people who said that they prefer Erika because she's pure African her eis what she said
" F...ck you idiots and imbeciles" then Gabonese community divided itself ans started to make disorder on the page. The moderator decided to either change the Miss or disqualify Gabon, Gabonese people said this is her or nothing: then he chose nothing.

So that semi finals will be against DRC on Sunday evening many thanks to promoter her on your face book onila please grin

thats nice...glad she won
grin you know it really sucks being mixed in a black country..you cant even represent in beauty paegents without people calling you mixed or you dont "represent African Beauty" grin
Re: African Paegent!! Vote For This Cameroonian Sister!! Immediately!! Now!! by Nayah(f): 3:19pm On May 04, 2012
onila:

thats nice...glad she won
grin you know it really sucks being mixed in a black country..you cant even represent in beauty paegents without people calling you mixed or you dont "represent African Beauty" grin
You might be right but God was watching, the Gabonese lady was so impolite and rude...
Re: African Paegent!! Vote For This Cameroonian Sister!! Immediately!! Now!! by onila(f): 3:22pm On May 04, 2012
Nayah:
You might be right but God was watching, the Gabonese lady was so impolite and rude...

she was just offened by the comments..I didnt want her 2 win anyway because the cameroonian girl was prettier

down side of being mixed(blessing and also a curse)
Re: African Paegent!! Vote For This Cameroonian Sister!! Immediately!! Now!! by Nayah(f): 4:18pm On May 04, 2012
onila:

she was just offened by the comments..I didnt want her 2 win anyway because the cameroonian girls was prettier

down side of being mixed(blessing and also a curse)
loooooool

(1) (Reply)

Fire At Blank Market, Jakande Gate, Isolo Right Now / Missing Person / Nigeria@54 : Wallpapers To Decorate And Represent

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.