Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,350 members, 7,836,425 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 07:39 AM

Eddie Murphy Signs New Deal To Make A Sequel Of ‘coming To America’ - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Eddie Murphy Signs New Deal To Make A Sequel Of ‘coming To America’ (308 Views)

Osita Iheme Pictured With Eddie Murphy / Eddie Murphy And "The Golden Child"- 32 Years After The Movie / Eddie Murphy Expecting His 10th Child (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Eddie Murphy Signs New Deal To Make A Sequel Of ‘coming To America’ by Apexgist(f): 3:51am On Jan 13, 2019
Eddie Murphy signs new deal to make a sequel of ‘Coming To America’
Over 30 years after Eddie Murphy starred as Prince Akeem in Coming to America, the actor will star in a sequel that’ll be scripted by Black-ish creator Kenya Barris.

Plans for a sequel to the classic 1988 comedy were first announced in 2017 with director Jonathan Levine and Coming to America‘s original screenwriters on board but it didn’t follow through.

“After many years of anticipation, I’m thrilled that Coming to America 2 is officially moving forward. We’ve assembled a great team that will be led by Craig Brewer, who just did an amazing job on Dolemite, and I’m looking forward to bringing all-------

Read more here= https://www.naijanewsgist.com/entertainment-gists/eddie-murphy-signs-america/

Re: Eddie Murphy Signs New Deal To Make A Sequel Of ‘coming To America’ by itspzpics(m): 4:20am On Jan 13, 2019
Wow
Re: Eddie Murphy Signs New Deal To Make A Sequel Of ‘coming To America’ by kachi19: 5:44am On Jan 13, 2019
It'll end up a flop

(1) (Reply)

I Don’t Regret Singing Logo Benz – Say’s Lil Kesh / Blackmailers Threaten To Release Tonto Dikeh's Private Photos, She Reacts / Mr Raw – Obodo Bu Igwe

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.