Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,722 members, 7,809,750 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 02:14 PM

Una Mumu Never Do? Vote Sowore 2019 - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Una Mumu Never Do? Vote Sowore 2019 (513 Views)

Court Declares Sowore's 2019 Arrest Illegal, Awards Damages Against DSS / SOWORE 2019: Implication Of N100,000 Minimum Wage For Workers By Lai Brown / Sowore 2019: Stop Voting For Ancestors Interested In Ruling Nigeria Forever. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Una Mumu Never Do? Vote Sowore 2019 by VaselineCrew: 5:11am On Jan 13, 2019
When I was younger, I remember the name of the past leaders Buhari and Atiku, now as a man those names are still been thrown around to rule us.

It's one thing if they had made a successful Nigeria, but we all know Nigeria has become a disgrace to the black race, as it should have been one of the best countries on the face of this planet. Even my Lebanese friend in Nigeria, says it all the time, that Nigeria should have been a very great country if not that we elect "useless" people.

My question is that "una mumu never do"?

Are we allergic to progress in this part of the world, cause I don't understand why anyone in their right senses would want to waste another 4 years of their life, another 4 years of the countries life.

If you know that in 4 years, after electing either Atiku or Buhari that most, if not all of the sectors will remain in decay, then why are you drumming up support for these people?

I pray that we can come to forgive ourselves and believe that we truly deserve better.

Don't be afraid of good things.

Re: Una Mumu Never Do? Vote Sowore 2019 by MANNABBQGRILLS: 5:31am On Jan 13, 2019
TAKE IT BACK!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Una Mumu Never Do? Vote Sowore 2019 by Nobody: 5:35am On Jan 13, 2019
post=74710052:
TAKE IT BACK!
you are no longer supporting uncle lifeless?
Re: Una Mumu Never Do? Vote Sowore 2019 by MANNABBQGRILLS: 5:36am On Jan 13, 2019
Edodefender:
you are no longer supporting uncle lifeless?
That's your skinny leg uncle from mom's side, aight?!
No, we are not supporting him!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Una Mumu Never Do? Vote Sowore 2019 by Nobody: 5:40am On Jan 13, 2019
post=74710090:

I noticed after you listened to the ameachi tapes, you stopped supporting him grin

What about the gandollar videos?

Or the cabal control the government-Aisha
Re: Una Mumu Never Do? Vote Sowore 2019 by helinues: 5:44am On Jan 13, 2019
Messages to the mumus

1 Like

Re: Una Mumu Never Do? Vote Sowore 2019 by MANNABBQGRILLS: 5:45am On Jan 13, 2019
Edodefender:
I noticed after you listened to the ameachi tapes, you stopped supporting him grin

What about the gandollar videos?

Or the cabal control the government-Aisha

Read those messages below and after then 'G.A.D', (a word made famous by the former governor of your state!)
Hehehe cheesy grin wink

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Una Mumu Never Do? Vote Sowore 2019 by helinues: 5:45am On Jan 13, 2019
post=74710090:

Why not ignore all this jobless youths.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Una Mumu Never Do? Vote Sowore 2019 by MANNABBQGRILLS: 5:47am On Jan 13, 2019
helinues:

Why not ignore all this jobless youths.

Lol cheesy, that's what we do most times, sometimes, we just like to pepper dem eyes! cheesy wink

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Una Mumu Never Do? Vote Sowore 2019 by Olanireti(m): 5:50am On Jan 13, 2019
Poverty has eaten deep into the lives of youths that they no longer know their right. It's just a pity that these people are taking the advantage of us. The youths that are ought to fight for freedom are still shouting ATIKULATED or BUHARI because of the shackles of bondage they are in. I don't see why a reasonable youth should be supporting APC or PDP by now.

I can only pray that the eyes of their understanding be enlightened
Re: Una Mumu Never Do? Vote Sowore 2019 by Nobody: 5:51am On Jan 13, 2019
post=74710153:

Read those messages below and after then 'G.A.D', (a word made famous by the former governor of your state!)
Hehehe cheesy grin wink
undecided

Buhari is a failure and will always be a failure?

(1) (Reply)

Why NURTW Menace Can Not Be Stopped. / Thieves Invade N’assembly, See What They Stole! / Barack Obama Made Buhari President Right? Trump Will Undo It

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.