Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,807 members, 7,817,339 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 10:34 AM

The #AmaechiTapes And The Low Budget Lai Mohammed Called Tolu Ogunlesi - Reno - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / The #AmaechiTapes And The Low Budget Lai Mohammed Called Tolu Ogunlesi - Reno (14489 Views)

Tolu Ogunlesi Replies Peter Obi On Ukraine's Grains / Don’t Slash My Budget - Lai Mohammed Begs Lawmakers / Tolu Ogunlesi Releases His Own Version Of Amaechi Tape To Counter Premium Times (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The #AmaechiTapes And The Low Budget Lai Mohammed Called Tolu Ogunlesi - Reno by livelymatilda22: 11:00am On Jan 13, 2019
jmaine:

You call me hungry...? Lolz.. Okay.. grin
Yes I did.. Are you the one feeding me?
You said I know nothing and called yourself a zombie. ,then I replied you... Why are you now pained?
Re: The #AmaechiTapes And The Low Budget Lai Mohammed Called Tolu Ogunlesi - Reno by jmaine: 11:02am On Jan 13, 2019
livelymatilda22:

Yes I did.. Are you the one feeding me? [
You said I know nothing and I replied you... Why are you now pained?

I can feed you comfortably lad. So calling me hungry is hilarious..

Who told you am pained.. I was simply amused at your stupidity.. grin
Re: The #AmaechiTapes And The Low Budget Lai Mohammed Called Tolu Ogunlesi - Reno by livelymatilda22: 11:04am On Jan 13, 2019
jmaine:

Lol see pain... but you ain't feeding me... Are you?

Feed yourself before you think of feeding someone else OK?
Re: The #AmaechiTapes And The Low Budget Lai Mohammed Called Tolu Ogunlesi - Reno by nelxxy(m): 11:06am On Jan 13, 2019
low budget Lai Mohammad

1 Like

Re: The #AmaechiTapes And The Low Budget Lai Mohammed Called Tolu Ogunlesi - Reno by kanubiafra: 11:09am On Jan 13, 2019
"creative excuses" thank god reno is not igbo, if not the word "betrayer" would have lost its meaning when used to describe someone from the waist side

1 Like

Re: The #AmaechiTapes And The Low Budget Lai Mohammed Called Tolu Ogunlesi - Reno by livelymatilda22: 11:12am On Jan 13, 2019
jmaine:

Who told you am pained.. I was simply amused at your stupidity.. grin
You need to feed yourself and those around you before you can have the thought of feeding me OK?

I doubt if you have eaten something since last night.. Hence your early morning anger and frustration.
Re: The #AmaechiTapes And The Low Budget Lai Mohammed Called Tolu Ogunlesi - Reno by jmaine: 11:14am On Jan 13, 2019
livelymatilda22:

You need to feed yourself and those around you before you can have the thought of feeding me OK?

I doubt if you have eaten something since last night.. Hence your early morning anger and frustration.

You obviously a jobless fellow seeking for validation online.. I can sense your insecurity from afar..

Too busy for a back and forth with an e-maggot... Lol
Re: The #AmaechiTapes And The Low Budget Lai Mohammed Called Tolu Ogunlesi - Reno by nelronaldo(m): 11:15am On Jan 13, 2019
Although this is a personal attack, it tells us the kind of person Tolu is. Someone who has been found wanting in character like this guy shouldn't be anywhere close to the Government. He is only after his survival and relevance. He would deal with masses if he gets into a crucial position.

1 Like

Re: The #AmaechiTapes And The Low Budget Lai Mohammed Called Tolu Ogunlesi - Reno by Jydology: 11:18am On Jan 13, 2019
This Tolu Ogunlesi is a pure Judas. No other name fits him

1 Like

Re: The #AmaechiTapes And The Low Budget Lai Mohammed Called Tolu Ogunlesi - Reno by livelymatilda22: 11:18am On Jan 13, 2019
jmaine:

You obviously a jobless fellow seeking for validation online.. I can sense your insecurity from afar..

Too busy for a back and forth with an e-maggot... Lol
Lol...Amaechi just confirmed that you people and broke and hungry.. Hence your anger...

Even if I am jobless, the question is, are you the one feeding me? Have you eaten this morning? You better run before I disgrace and expose you this morning.. grin
Re: The #AmaechiTapes And The Low Budget Lai Mohammed Called Tolu Ogunlesi - Reno by anku90: 11:21am On Jan 13, 2019
The #AmaechiTapes revealed what those people that gather around President Muhammadu Buhari because of their stomach and other personal interest are going through and this proven that it's not only Amaechi who have that though about this inept admin but because of their personal interest they stuck with it.

1 Like

Re: The #AmaechiTapes And The Low Budget Lai Mohammed Called Tolu Ogunlesi - Reno by anku90: 11:22am On Jan 13, 2019
The Amaechi tape is a genuine, undiluted fact and not doctored as how that serial liar and betrayer Tolu tried to stop it with their daily business of propagandas and lies.

1 Like

Re: The #AmaechiTapes And The Low Budget Lai Mohammed Called Tolu Ogunlesi - Reno by anku90: 11:23am On Jan 13, 2019
What Tolu has failed to understand like how their failed admin he is backing up has failed to deliver their countless campaign promises is there is huge difference between God fearing man, who stands on truth, loyal, who deal with facts and a clueless, sidelined, incompetent, liar, who stand on propagandas and fake news, who could do everything possible to please his lifeless boss and uplift his personal interest while even the man he is praising knows that Tolu is betrayer and can't be trusted.

1 Like

Re: The #AmaechiTapes And The Low Budget Lai Mohammed Called Tolu Ogunlesi - Reno by jmaine: 11:33am On Jan 13, 2019
livelymatilda22:

Lol...Amaechi just confirmed that you people and broke and hungry.. Hence your anger...

Even if I am jobless, the question is, are you the one feeding me? Have you eaten this morning? You better run before I disgrace and expose you this morning.. grin

A glaring jobless man his parents are still feeding wants to expose me this morning... Lol

You are just a kid worth only for my amusement... grin

1 Like

Re: The #AmaechiTapes And The Low Budget Lai Mohammed Called Tolu Ogunlesi - Reno by anku90: 11:33am On Jan 13, 2019
All the 8 media aides of President Muhammadu Buhari especially Tolu Ogunlesi are clueless, liars aides and incompetent that feed Nigerians with lies, propagandas and accusations while Reno Omokri is a man that expose, tell the truth no matter how bitter it may sound to them and deal with facts. And a man that we all needs as friend.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: The #AmaechiTapes And The Low Budget Lai Mohammed Called Tolu Ogunlesi - Reno by Olumeme: 11:35am On Jan 13, 2019
obailala:
Lol... This Tolu guy really got on Reno's nerves. Reno and Tolu are just 2 of a kind, and it clearly hurts Reno so much that after spending time to create a new propaganda, Tolu just busts his lies instantly.

Since last week, Reno has been obsessed with Tolu; from claiming that Tolu betrayed Atiku to posting pictures of Tolu wearing a Nigeria Air cap and now this? grin

Tolu burst his lies immediately? When Tolu Admitted it was Ameachi in 2014, then to later change mouth that the audio is fake �����, my guy, na gutter dey talk brain �

1 Like 1 Share

Re: The #AmaechiTapes And The Low Budget Lai Mohammed Called Tolu Ogunlesi - Reno by vidid2all: 11:39am On Jan 13, 2019
OP means Original Poster, since it's used in a forum. For other areas it means different things

MarcC:
Pls what those OP mean? I keep seeing people saying.. OP moved this and dat .. I know I am not d only one in this canoe .. Pls wat does OP mean?
Re: The #AmaechiTapes And The Low Budget Lai Mohammed Called Tolu Ogunlesi - Reno by anku90: 11:43am On Jan 13, 2019
Imagine how Reno Omokri tried to help Tolu and put him on the right way but unfortunately he stabbed a man of God like Reno at his back just to fill his stomach which is top priority. Atiku Abubakar feed, dress and build him but Tolu betrayed him to please Nasir El-rufai. This world of today is full of fake people, betrayers and untrustworthy like Tolu Ogunlesi.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: The #AmaechiTapes And The Low Budget Lai Mohammed Called Tolu Ogunlesi - Reno by AK284(m): 11:46am On Jan 13, 2019
Gandollar:
Reno is a genius.

A consummate write up from Reno

1 Like

Re: The #AmaechiTapes And The Low Budget Lai Mohammed Called Tolu Ogunlesi - Reno by livelymatilda22: 11:55am On Jan 13, 2019
jmaine:

A glaring jobless man his parents are still feeding wants to expose me this morning... Lol

You are just a kid worth only for my amusement... grin
Lol..Now you are getting uncomfortable... I must have said the truth.. You don't have to lie and pretend.. Do you?
Re: The #AmaechiTapes And The Low Budget Lai Mohammed Called Tolu Ogunlesi - Reno by AK284(m): 11:56am On Jan 13, 2019
post=74711292:
Same old story.....
Next Story PLEASE .....

Let me help with d meaning of a zombie: can he read : No, can he think:No, he doesn't understand anything, he is worst that been dead. That's who you are

1 Like

Re: The #AmaechiTapes And The Low Budget Lai Mohammed Called Tolu Ogunlesi - Reno by jmaine: 12:13pm On Jan 13, 2019
livelymatilda22:

Lol..Now you are getting uncomfortable... I must have said the truth.. You don't have to lie and pretend.. Do you?

Lol.. Okay... cheesy
Re: The #AmaechiTapes And The Low Budget Lai Mohammed Called Tolu Ogunlesi - Reno by livelymatilda22: 12:15pm On Jan 13, 2019
jmaine:

Lol.. Okay... cheesy
You are free to join me for lunch... We can both manage the garri and groundnut that I have... I never claimed to be nairaland billionaire
Re: The #AmaechiTapes And The Low Budget Lai Mohammed Called Tolu Ogunlesi - Reno by jmaine: 12:17pm On Jan 13, 2019
livelymatilda22:

You are free to join me for lunch... We can both manage the garri and groundnut that I have... I never claimed to be nairaland billionaire

You don't come online calling people hungry who have the capacity to feed you comfortably.

I still stand on that..
Re: The #AmaechiTapes And The Low Budget Lai Mohammed Called Tolu Ogunlesi - Reno by livelymatilda22: 12:20pm On Jan 13, 2019
jmaine:

You don't come online calling people hungry who have the capacity to feed you comfortably.

I still stand on that..
But you are free to come online to call people Zombie... Right?

Nairaland billionaire, how sure are you that you have the capacity to feed me? Is this what you tell everybody you see online?
Re: The #AmaechiTapes And The Low Budget Lai Mohammed Called Tolu Ogunlesi - Reno by jmaine: 12:37pm On Jan 13, 2019
livelymatilda22:

But you are free to come online to call people Zombie... Right?

Nairaland billionaire, how sure are you that you have the capacity to feed me? Is this what you tell everybody you see online?

I know i can feed you provided your budget is not as fat as Elzak N3.5 million budget per month lies.
Re: The #AmaechiTapes And The Low Budget Lai Mohammed Called Tolu Ogunlesi - Reno by livelymatilda22: 12:53pm On Jan 13, 2019
jmaine:

I know i can feed you provided your budget is not as fat as Elzak N3.5 million budget per month lies.
Why body dey pepper you now? You have been restless since I exposed you... Nairaland billionaire that want to feed me.

Re: The #AmaechiTapes And The Low Budget Lai Mohammed Called Tolu Ogunlesi - Reno by jmaine: 12:55pm On Jan 13, 2019
livelymatilda22:

Why body dey pepper you now? You have been restless since I exposed you... Nairaland billionaire that want to feed me.

Lolz..the kid says he exposed me... grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: The #AmaechiTapes And The Low Budget Lai Mohammed Called Tolu Ogunlesi - Reno by livelymatilda22: 12:56pm On Jan 13, 2019
jmaine:

Lolz..the kid says he exposed me... grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
The old man is now restless for being exposed .Fake smile to fool himself
Re: The #AmaechiTapes And The Low Budget Lai Mohammed Called Tolu Ogunlesi - Reno by Rindo69: 12:58pm On Jan 13, 2019
Tolu Ogunlesi exhibits the trait of a typical Yoruba man and that is betrayal.

Tolu Ogunlesi is not doing all this for Buhari; he is positioning himself for 2023 when he hopes Osinbajo will have a shot at he presidency and will bring him in from the cold.

Tolu is the dog of the king who thinks he is the king of dogs!!!

1 Like

Re: The #AmaechiTapes And The Low Budget Lai Mohammed Called Tolu Ogunlesi - Reno by jmaine: 12:58pm On Jan 13, 2019
livelymatilda22:

The old man is now restless for being exposed .Fake smile to fool himself

Am old enough not to sire a jobless fraud like you ... grin grin grin

I love toying with fools like you.... kiss

1 Like

Re: The #AmaechiTapes And The Low Budget Lai Mohammed Called Tolu Ogunlesi - Reno by livelymatilda22: 12:59pm On Jan 13, 2019
jmaine:

Am old enough not to sire a jobless fraud like you ... grin grin grin

I love toying with fools like you.... kiss
Hungry old man fooling himself online... You are a goat if you stop ooo

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Atiku Says No Zoning In Nigeria’s Constitution, Wants Indirect Primary In PDP / The Real Meaning Of The Nigerian Army Logo & How The Arabic Script Got There / Consensus Candidacy Tears PDP Presidential Aspirants Apart

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.