Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,350 members, 7,822,645 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 02:21 PM

The MALARIA THREAD !!!( AWARENESS, PREVENTION And TREATMENT) - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / The MALARIA THREAD !!!( AWARENESS, PREVENTION And TREATMENT) (935 Views)

COVID 19 Vaccine: End Of The Malaria Parasite / Lady Designs Condom Made Cloth For Hiv Awareness (photo) / How To Use Scent Leaves (efinrin) As Cure For Malaria | Daily Family NG (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

The MALARIA THREAD !!!( AWARENESS, PREVENTION And TREATMENT) by CharlesJok3r: 8:13am On Jan 13, 2019
Good day nairaland.

I noticed there isn't any active thread on this forum on the world deadliest illness which is malaria.

Kindly share your terrible experience you've had or having with this life threatening illness and how you've overcomed or overcoming it.
Plus preventions and drugs recommendation please !.

No of us deservess to die from these disease!.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: The MALARIA THREAD !!!( AWARENESS, PREVENTION And TREATMENT) by CharlesJok3r: 8:35am On Jan 13, 2019
Re: The MALARIA THREAD !!!( AWARENESS, PREVENTION And TREATMENT) by hahn(m): 9:45am On Jan 13, 2019
I have always been of the opinion that instead of sharing mosquito nets, as seen in TV, awareness should be raised more on teaching people how to keep their environment clean and dispose waste properly

1 Like 1 Share

Re: The MALARIA THREAD !!!( AWARENESS, PREVENTION And TREATMENT) by dotunk2000: 11:24am On Jan 13, 2019
Mosquito Extractor is a very effective tool in ridding a Premise of Mosquitoes.
The Mosquito Extractor Constantly Deals with Mosquitoes, Sand Flies, Moths and all harmful flying insects on a premise, making the environment conducive for Outdoor and Indoor Relaxation.

Re: The MALARIA THREAD !!!( AWARENESS, PREVENTION And TREATMENT) by CharlesJok3r: 8:13am On Jan 29, 2019
I have got zero immunity against malaria and many other illness
Help recommend effective drugs for malaria and treatments tips.
One mosquitoe bite then I am knocked down again... I don't want fancida and athemeter-lumemfatrine, And I'm tired of going to the clinic
Re: The MALARIA THREAD !!!( AWARENESS, PREVENTION And TREATMENT) by kikogarcia: 4:10am On Jan 30, 2019
We need to pay attention to the environment and water, especially the safety of drinking water.
In addition, it should be prevented from being bitten by mosquitoes.
------------------------------------------------By iso seq.
Re: The MALARIA THREAD !!!( AWARENESS, PREVENTION And TREATMENT) by VikaVika(f): 9:17pm On Feb 27, 2019
Mosquitoes are dangerous insects. They are carriers of dangerous diseases. No need to endure their bites. In the modern world there are many good tools to combat them. For example, you can use mosquito traps. They have different principles of work. You can choose the most convenient for you. For more information, read this article.

(1) (Reply)

Please Help With Prices Of Some Illicit Drugs In Nigeria. / Why Is The Word AMBULANCE Spelt Backwards On Emergency Vehicles? / 3 Of The Students Who Went To Party And Booze Came Back with Coronavirus.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.