Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,871 members, 7,817,568 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 02:35 PM

Lagos State: Thugs Life, More Like A Way Of Life - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Lagos State: Thugs Life, More Like A Way Of Life (283 Views)

Ahead Of Tinubu's Rally In Osun State, Thugs Started Invading And Attacking PDP / THROWBACK: Nigeria Needs Atiku To Make Life More Meaningful – Tinubu / Photo: Kano Commissioner Of Police Freely Among State Thugs With Weapons Today. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Lagos State: Thugs Life, More Like A Way Of Life by helinues: 9:02am On Jan 13, 2019
Unless if you have never been to Lagos. Thugs life is a menace which both past and present government in Lagos state have neglected. Even the residents have seen it as a normal way of life.

If not an estate area, hardly in a day without a fight in one street.

Some guys dont know about yahoo,robbery, kidnapping but thugs life ( agbero, omo onile). They are also majorly political thugs. That is their source of living.

The increasing rate of cultism in almost every neighborhood has worsen the matter .

At least Omo onile and cultist are being dealt with somehow, but Agbero's are operating with free hand in every part of Lagos.

Fadeyi, Onipanu, Bariga are dens of criminals, cults, touts in the name of agbero.

My experience: I went out with a friend in one hood, we were about to order when this 2 guys came in, they knew my friend. Next thing greetings slang.

As hood guy, I decided to over surprised them( mistake I will never forget). Oh boy, one of the guy carry bottle from the other table break am pooooah, before I know oo, the other guy don break one chair.

I stood up immediately to left the scene ,having a thought may be they were disappointed with the amount I gave them.
One of the attendance wanted to ask why destroying things, the next thing I heard was Wooooza. At that moment I left for the car .
My friend was able to cooled them down. They were over happy, so they justified what the are capable of doing(destroying).

Oba's, political leaders, religious leaders, youths representatives must speak out with one voice about thugs life in Lagos.
Re: Lagos State: Thugs Life, More Like A Way Of Life by LindaAkande14(f): 9:03am On Jan 13, 2019
Here is a great opportunity and platform for you to make additional huge income for you and your friends. You can check out https://www.bitbankers.io/ for more information and registration

(1) (Reply)

Ondo State, A Glance Into 2 Years – By Princess Orih / Anambra State Policemen Seen Towing A Tricycle They Just Seized In onitsha / Non-performing NASS Members To Face Recall, Says Gov Masari

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.