Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,416 members, 7,836,664 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 11:17 AM

50 Cent Goes Mel Gibson On Shyne - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / 50 Cent Goes Mel Gibson On Shyne (1213 Views)

50 Cent Goes At Rick Ross Again On Instagram; Calls Him “A Fat Chicken” / 50 Cent Goes Bankrupt / Pregnant Mel B About To Pop (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

50 Cent Goes Mel Gibson On Shyne by 5p1naz(m): 4:43am On Aug 12, 2010
Re: 50 Cent Goes Mel Gibson On Shyne by tekajibril(m): 12:07pm On Aug 12, 2010
This nigga doesnt sell record no more, buh dont take the fact that he is still one of the only badasses in the game. He dont give a Bleep!!
Re: 50 Cent Goes Mel Gibson On Shyne by TheCritic1(m): 2:01pm On Aug 12, 2010
50 doin otha things. He makes money in the game. He's become the n!gga behind the show instead of the famous guinea pig they use to bring the real money to mothafucka's that actually orchestrate the show. Shine needa fall back, complete his time and stop trying to still affiliate himself in the game. C'mon, now! N!gga you wasn't too big when you was in the game- n!gga could just spit, that's it. Mad n!ggas could spit. Rick Ross, Jay Z, best lyricist in the game- but Rick Ross, blow Jay Z. Jay Z lyrics even starting to sound typical.
Re: 50 Cent Goes Mel Gibson On Shyne by 5p1naz(m): 6:01pm On Aug 12, 2010
[b]
tekajibril:

This nigga doesnt sell record no more, buh dont take the fact that he is still one of the only badasses in the game. He dont give a bleep!!

what do u mean this n1gga sells record no more wtf yall talkin sh1tr about this n1gga not selling record nomore. . .

the most anticipated "DRAKE" couldn't hasnt't even made platinum after 8wks in store. . . after all the YOUNG MONEY noise. . . (i like the dude tho. . .)

OFFICER RICKY THE BOSS after so many cosigns on his album, i mean he featured big rappers on like 90% his tracks, so much def jam promotion, even got this fool "DIDDY" comparing this balls sucker to B I G. . . . and still couldn't sell past 180k 1st week And dropped more than 50% on sales the next week. . . . . . (lyrically ok, but that n1gga needs to stop lying abt pushing drugs on his songs when we all know he was a CO (correctional officer) gtfoh. . . . . . .

and the BIG PUN thief, FATJOE could only make 12k copies first week, debuting on number 38 or sm'in for his new album and no one is saying sh1t about that, but when

50cent coughs, everyone wants to be a part of it. . . yall need to go smoke some wee. . . . mayb it'd change your perception about things round here. . . last time i checked, 50cent is the only american artist to have toured most part of the world, and last time i checked, this n1gga is on tour. . . hitting hard on em. . . . .

his last album has sold 500k in the US alone and cropped more than 350k outside the US, and you tell me that n1gga fell off? gtfoh. . . . .

yall should come around with sm'in better, and maybe i'd listen to yall. . .[/b]
Re: 50 Cent Goes Mel Gibson On Shyne by Travelista(f): 6:13pm On Aug 12, 2010
The_Critic:

50 doin otha things. He makes money in the game. He's become the n!gga behind the show instead of the famous guinea pig they use to bring the real money to mothafucka's that actually orchestrate the show. Shine needa fall back, complete his time and stop trying to still affiliate himself in the game. C'mon, now! N!gga you wasn't too big when you was in the game- n!gga could just spit, that's it. Mad n!ggas could spit. Rick Ross, Jay Z, best lyricist in the game- but Rick Ross, blow Jay Z. Jay Z lyrics even starting to sound typical.

No, 50 is still on his period and needs to get a life. All he does is beef with people that are busy living their lives while he PMS and cries about it. How are you in BX and not know that Shyne has been out of jail for MONTHS? Really, though? Shyne isn't worried about Curtis; Shyne's father is the leader of Belize, so he's straight. What's 50 doing other than being bitchmade and not selling any records? *crickets* Not a damned thing. Shyne wasn't 'too big' because he was thrown in jail just as he was starting to take off; don't act brand new on the kid. He made his biggest mistake getting involved with Diddy and he paid the price; hopefully, he (and others) have learned not to dine with the devil and think you'll still get to live after wards. As for Rick Ross and being the best lyricist? Things are truly slow in the business when that Grape Ape looking negro is considered the best at anything other than eating; I shouldn't even be surprised: Drake is considered the best thing since sliced bread (in regards to hip-hop) and Kanye just called Eminem and Nicki Minaj the 1st and 2nd greatest rappers of all time.
Re: 50 Cent Goes Mel Gibson On Shyne by Travelista(f): 6:25pm On Aug 12, 2010
5p1naz:

[b]
what do u mean this n1gga sells record no more wtf yall talkin sh1tr about this n1gga not selling record nomore. . .

the most anticipated "DRAKE" couldn't hasnt't even made platinum after 8wks in store. . . after all the YOUNG MONEY noise. . . (i like the dude tho. . .)

OFFICER RICKY THE BOSS after so many cosigns on his album, i mean he featured big rappers on like 90% his tracks, so much def jam promotion, even got this fool "DIDDY" comparing this balls sucker to B I G. . . . and still couldn't sell past 180k 1st week And dropped more than 50% on sales the next week. . . . . . (lyrically ok, but that n1gga needs to stop lying abt pushing drugs on his songs when we all know he was a CO (correctional officer) gtfoh. . . . . . .

and the BIG PUN thief, FATJOE could only make 12k copies first week, debuting on number 38 or sm'in for his new album and no one is saying sh1t about that, but when

50cent coughs, everyone wants to be a part of it. . . yall need to go smoke some wee. . . . mayb it'd change your perception about things round here. . . last time i checked, 50cent is the only american artist to have toured most part of the world, and last time i checked, this n1gga is on tour. . . hitting hard on em. . . . .

his last album has sold 500k in the US alone and cropped more than 350k outside the US, and you tell me that n1gga fell off? gtfoh. . . . .

yall should come around with sm'in better, and maybe i'd listen to yall. . .[/b]

For a Fat Joe, 500k units pushed is a wonderful thing but when 50's pulling those kind of numbers. . .his album is a flop, no two ways about it. Granted, being in the digital age of downloads (legal and otherwise) it's harder to pull numbers similar to a million the first week (that was pretty standard amongst pop artists. . .don't get mad, 50 counts as pop!) but for Curtis to sell less than a million WORLDWIDE?! That's depressingly sad.

As for this:
last time i checked, 50cent is the only american artist to have toured most part of the world, and last time i checked, this n1gga is on tour. . . hitting hard on em. . . . .

You have to be exaggerating. 50 is a nobody when it comes to superstar American musicians. He can't even hold a candle to artists old enough to be his parents like Bruce Springsteen, Madonna, Bon Jovi. . .50 isn't even a blip on the radar compared to these guys. If you want to focus on people closer to 50's age, then look no further than Eminem, Beyonce, Britney Spears, etc. They've seen success in places that 50 can't touch, so where are you getting the info that 50 is the only American to tour a majority of the world? When was the last time he headlined a tour and it made money?
Re: 50 Cent Goes Mel Gibson On Shyne by 5p1naz(m): 6:31pm On Aug 12, 2010
[b]
Travelista:

No, 50 is still on his period and needs to get a life. All he does is beef with people that are busy living their lives while he PMS and cries about it. How are you in BX and not know that Shyne has been out of jail for MONTHS? Really, though? Shyne isn't worried about Curtis; Shyne's father is the leader of Belize, so he's straight. What's 50 doing other than being bitchmade and not selling any records? *crickets* Not a damned thing. Shyne wasn't 'too big' because he was thrown in jail just as he was starting to take off; don't act brand new on the kid. He made his biggest mistake getting involved with Diddy and he paid the price; hopefully, he (and others) have learned not to dine with the devil and think you'll still get to live after wards. As for Rick Ross and being the best lyricist? Things are truly slow in the business when that Grape Ape looking negro is considered the best at anything other than eating; I shouldn't even be surprised: Drake is considered the best thing since sliced bread (in regards to hip-hop) and Kanye just called Eminem and Nicki Minaj the 1st and 2nd greatest rappers of all time.

@No, 50 is still on his period and needs to get a life

ok now thats hilarious. . . if u say 50 needs to get a life, what has he got now

@All he does is beef with people that are busy living their lives while he PMS and cries about it.

do your researches very very i mean very well. . . most of the beefs 50 was involved in, he never started them. . . i didnt say all but most. . . now with that been said, the old hiphop was all about real thugs and fueding was a big member of the family. . . i dunno when you started listening to hiphop but i been in this way b4 i was born. . . feuding was either a personal thing brought into music or used as a strategy to been heard. . . thats why we do street battles to see who's better. . . . that was hiphop not the diluted sh1t u hear or see around today. . . i just think human beings love changes, the industry changed . . . pipl dont want beefs nomore and fiddy hasn't realised that. . .  oh no not yet. . . but he needs to tho. . . he shud just focus on making good music. . . that strategy used to work for him, . but nope, . .  not anymore. . .

@Shyne isn't worried about Curtis

and why should he hes so irrelevant in the game right now. . . have you listened to his new stuffs? ewwwwwwww . . .

@What's 50 doing other than being bitchmade and not selling any records?

i seriously was talking about pipl like you in my last message. . . look  above. . . . gosh wat do pipl mean about this n1gga not selling records ?

@He made his biggest mistake getting involved with Diddy and he paid the price

cosign you on this one. . .

@As for Rick Ross and being the best lyricist? Things are truly slow in the business when that Grape Ape looking negro is considered the best at anything other than eating; I shouldn't even be surprised

how many pounds of wee did this n1gga sm0ke before typing officer ricky been the best lyricists . . . . roflmfao. . . . tnks for tellin him watsup. . .

@Drake is considered the best thing since sliced bread (in regards to hip-hop)

i really like this guy's music seriously yea i do. . . but why call him an hiphop artist wen he sings on almost all his tracks. . . . .

@Eminem

em is great. . . but not of all time. . .  but he really is great. . . and nicki is too, but dont even go to the of all time shitty. . .[/b]
Re: 50 Cent Goes Mel Gibson On Shyne by 5p1naz(m): 6:44pm On Aug 12, 2010
Travelista:

For a Fat Joe, 500k units pushed is a wonderful thing but when 50's pulling those kind of numbers. . .his album is a flop, no two ways about it. Granted, being in the digital age of downloads (legal and otherwise) it's harder to pull numbers similar to a million the first week (that was pretty standard amongst pop artists. . .don't get mad, 50 counts as pop!) but for Curtis to sell less than a million WORLDWIDE?! That's depressingly sad.

As for this:
You have to be exaggerating. 50 is a nobody when it comes to superstar American musicians. He can't even hold a candle to artists old enough to be his parents like Bruce Springsteen, Madonna, Bon Jovi. . .50 isn't even a blip on the radar compared to these guys. If you want to focus on people closer to 50's age, then look no further than Eminem, Beyonce, Britney Spears, etc. They've seen success in places that 50 can't touch, so where are you getting the info that 50 is the only American to tour a majority of the world? When was the last time he headlined a tour and it made money?

[b]
@For a Fat Joe, 500k units pushed is a wonderful thing but when 50's pulling those kind of numbers. . .his album is a flop, no two ways about it. Granted, being in the digital age of downloads (legal and otherwise) it's harder to pull numbers similar to a million the first week (that was pretty standard amongst pop artists. . .don't get mad, 50 counts as pop!) but for Curtis to sell less than a million WORLDWIDE?! That's depressingly sad.

i never said fatjoe pulled 500k, it is 12k not 500. . . get the numbers right. . .
about 50 500k floppin, what would you say about drake? did he flop too? ? ?
oh about officer ricky and all the crazy defjam promo, and 90% cosigns on his album? ? ?

if you say fiddy counts as pop, wtf does drake count as?? cos you just called him hiphop in your last text. . .

@You have to be exaggerating. 50 is a nobody when it comes to superstar American musicians. He can't even hold a candle to artists old enough to be his parents like Bruce Springsteen, Madonna, Bon Jovi. . .50 isn't even a blip on the radar compared to these guys. If you want to focus on people closer to 50's age, then look no further than Eminem, Beyonce, Britney Spears, etc. They've seen success in places that 50 can't touch, so where are you getting the info that 50 is the only American to tour a majority of the world? When was the last time he headlined a tour and it made money?

sorry about this one, i meant hiphop artist. . . do ur research. . . i follow hiphop daily. . . you know nothing about him from your reply. . . that n1gga just sold out stadiums in his just ended tour. . . since last november till june. . . hes been on tour. . . his tour ended in brazil. . . do your findings. . . oh yea, i know fiddy prolly fell off bigtime in the US not because his music sucks. . . nope. . . but because he's been using the one strategy that once worked for him and that is fueding with most rap artist. . . that isnt working nomore. . . he lost fans of those pipl who also liked him. . . he just needs to focus and make good music. . . no one wants beef nomore. . . not even me. . . but for 50 falling off internationally. . . . heheheheheh u know not wat you say. . . check and make your researches well. . . also listen and read more. . . [/b]
Re: 50 Cent Goes Mel Gibson On Shyne by Travelista(f): 6:57pm On Aug 12, 2010
5p1naz:

[b]
@For a Fat Joe, 500k units pushed is a wonderful thing but when 50's pulling those kind of numbers. . .his album is a flop, no two ways about it. Granted, being in the digital age of downloads (legal and otherwise) it's harder to pull numbers similar to a million the first week (that was pretty standard amongst pop artists. . .don't get mad, 50 counts as pop!) but for Curtis to sell less than a million WORLDWIDE?! That's depressingly sad.

i never said fatjoe pulled 500k, it is 12k not 500. . . get the numbers right. . .
about 50 500k floppin, what would you say about drake? did he flop too? ? ?
oh about officer ricky and all the crazy defjam promo, and 90% cosigns on his album? ? ?

if you say fiddy counts as pop, wtf does drake count as?? cos you just called him hiphop in your last text. . .

@You have to be exaggerating. 50 is a nobody when it comes to superstar American musicians. He can't even hold a candle to artists old enough to be his parents like Bruce Springsteen, Madonna, Bon Jovi. . .50 isn't even a blip on the radar compared to these guys. If you want to focus on people closer to 50's age, then look no further than Eminem, Beyonce, Britney Spears, etc. They've seen success in places that 50 can't touch, so where are you getting the info that 50 is the only American to tour a majority of the world? When was the last time he headlined a tour and it made money?

sorry about this one, i meant hiphop artist. . . do your research. . . i follow hiphop daily. . . you know nothing about him from your reply. . . that n1gga just sold out stadiums in his just ended tour. . . since last november till june. . . hes been on tour. . . his tour ended in brazil. . . do your findings. . . oh yea, i know fiddy prolly fell off bigtime in the US not because his music sucks. . . nope. . . but because he's been using the one strategy that once worked for him and that is fueding with most rap artist. . . that isnt working nomore. . . he lost fans of those pipl who also liked him. . . he just needs to focus and make good music. . . no one wants beef nomore. . . not even me. . . but for 50 falling off internationally. . . . heheheheheh u know not wat you say. . . check and make your researches well. . . also listen and read more. . . [/b]

Ok, take a break and breath. I didn't say 'Fat Joe' but a Fat Joe as in someone of his caliber. For 50 Cent to sell 500k units, it's a flop when you take in to consideration his other work, which his label does. Pop music only means popular music; it can be country, rock, hip-hop, r&B. . .it just means it's consumable by the masses.

I never mentioned 50 falling off internationally but he's falling off, period. He's not on Jay's level and he sure isn't on Em level, so how is he the most traveled hip-hop artist?
Re: 50 Cent Goes Mel Gibson On Shyne by 5p1naz(m): 8:07pm On Aug 12, 2010
Travelista:

Ok, take a break and breath. I didn't say 'Fat Joe' but a Fat Joe as in someone of his caliber. For 50 Cent to sell 500k units, it's a flop when you take in to consideration his other work, which his label does. Pop music only means popular music; it can be country, rock, hip-hop, r&B. . .it just means it's consumable by the masses.

I never mentioned 50 falling off internationally but he's falling off, period. He's not on Jay's level and he sure isn't on Em level, so how is he the most traveled hip-hop artist?

[b]
like i made clear in my early statements, i said fiddy was falling off cos he was loosing fans more because he was feuding "old technique" and pipl dont want that anymore. . . they dont want you to fued with another artist they love. . . they would hate you for it. . . and i neva said i didnt know what pop means, i only asked you what drake was about, what diddy was about, wat jay was about. . .lil wayne see the list is endless. . . dont just go hating on 50, . . . lols smiley smiley

and if you say 50 not on Jay's level, in some ways yes he's not and in some ways , he's bigger than Jay, i just think Jay's got the upper hand here cos he's been in the game for a longer time and he's still up there. . .

i told you to make your research. . . I STAND BY THIS. . . 50 cent is the most traveled hip-hop artist and he gets more crowd than JAY n EM put together INTERNATIONALLY. . . RESEARCH baby, research. . .

TELL ME 1 just 1 HIP-HOP artist after EMINEM, selling that much on INTERSCOPE. . . not even DIDDY. . . .[/b]
Re: 50 Cent Goes Mel Gibson On Shyne by tekajibril(m): 9:12pm On Aug 12, 2010
50 gets more crowd than Eminem? Na wa o!! did u smoke super glue?
Re: 50 Cent Goes Mel Gibson On Shyne by Mobinga: 4:00am On Aug 13, 2010
I lyk d way he said "SHUT UP"

and besides. . . .
What shyne said was " I.m about a dollar wat da eff is 50 cent"

Jay z did said dat in 05
Re: 50 Cent Goes Mel Gibson On Shyne by TheCritic1(m): 2:20pm On Aug 13, 2010
I'm actually don't get into rap. I do know that 50 cents is a trouble maker. He is still big in the business- people just like him for some reason. Now speaking in matters to Drake as I seen someone post up top. Drake is commerically hot. Commercials are of limited timing.

(1) (Reply)

Tu Face In Raindrops / I Am A Person Who Loves Death By Osama Bin Laden / "omo To Shan" Video By Olamide Feat Wizkid Is Finally Out!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 81
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.