Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,004 members, 7,817,969 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 12:28 AM

Queen Ure's 2nd Marriage To Silas Briyork Newman Crashes - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Queen Ure's 2nd Marriage To Silas Briyork Newman Crashes (23972 Views)

Newman Chinda: Newmanny In Nude Protest Against Governor Wike / 9ice Marries Adetola Through Skype. His 2nd Marriage (Traditional Wedding Photos / Queen Ure Weds Pastor Silas Briyork Newman (Traditional & White Wedding Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Queen Ure's 2nd Marriage To Silas Briyork Newman Crashes by omoteacher(m): 3:27pm On Jan 13, 2019
shocked shocked shocked

Suicide shouldn't be an option I like her strong spirit. I pray she gets it right soonest.

2 Likes

Re: Queen Ure's 2nd Marriage To Silas Briyork Newman Crashes by millionboi2: 3:28pm On Jan 13, 2019
brainsmart787:
This new year has never been this great. It's my second payout now and still counting am so happy.

Apex is changing lives already. Get double ROI in just a week or even less.

This is the best Peer to peer investment platform so far in Nigeria. Check below

mumu

3 Likes

Re: Queen Ure's 2nd Marriage To Silas Briyork Newman Crashes by Pruwa: 3:30pm On Jan 13, 2019
In everything thank God
When there is life,there is hope

3 Likes

Re: Queen Ure's 2nd Marriage To Silas Briyork Newman Crashes by Kobicove(m): 3:34pm On Jan 13, 2019
Why is she telling us all this story?

Na wetin concern us for her matter? undecided
Re: Queen Ure's 2nd Marriage To Silas Briyork Newman Crashes by DavidEsq(m): 3:35pm On Jan 13, 2019
slawomir:

Exactly what my grandfather told me
That there are three sides to a story
The complainant
The accused
And thirdly the true story

And he said i should always mind my own business
Because he is 145 years old now and he is very much alive simply because he always mind his own business

cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: Queen Ure's 2nd Marriage To Silas Briyork Newman Crashes by enomakos(m): 3:50pm On Jan 13, 2019
dominique:
Why is it only you these gold-digging men are chasing after? They must have smelt your desperation from miles away
so Emmanuel are first husband was a gold digger too?
Re: Queen Ure's 2nd Marriage To Silas Briyork Newman Crashes by Nobody: 4:02pm On Jan 13, 2019
If you had married a white man, all these would not have happened.

2 Likes

Re: Queen Ure's 2nd Marriage To Silas Briyork Newman Crashes by Obianujuomaz: 4:04pm On Jan 13, 2019
Please how do I complain to the admin ... I keep getting please wait service is overwhelmed.. I don’t know why.. please someone help..
Re: Queen Ure's 2nd Marriage To Silas Briyork Newman Crashes by chicoMX(m): 4:10pm On Jan 13, 2019
She used to Pastor a church at Omole phase 1, them dey share food there almost every Sunday. Then, she was very very beautiful! I pray she settles down with Mr Right

1 Like

Re: Queen Ure's 2nd Marriage To Silas Briyork Newman Crashes by dominique(f): 4:13pm On Jan 13, 2019
enomakos:
so Emmanuel are first husband was a gold digger too?

It was public knowledge that Soul E married her for money and lived large through her. She was a senior staff in a bank when they were married and she lavished money on him and his people

1 Like

Re: Queen Ure's 2nd Marriage To Silas Briyork Newman Crashes by enomakos(m): 4:31pm On Jan 13, 2019
dominique:

It was public knowledge that Soul E married her for money and lived large through her. She was a senior staff in a bank when they were married and she lavished money on him and his people
I know about all that,soul E marry her because they were in love not because she earn more than him
So if any man marry a woman that earn more than him that is gold digging?what happened to falling in love?
Re: Queen Ure's 2nd Marriage To Silas Briyork Newman Crashes by INTEGRITYA1(m): 4:45pm On Jan 13, 2019
Best Of Luck.
Re: Queen Ure's 2nd Marriage To Silas Briyork Newman Crashes by jaxxy(m): 4:57pm On Jan 13, 2019
Going into a marriage when Ure incompatibile is giving urself Headache, now Ure writing an epistle
Re: Queen Ure's 2nd Marriage To Silas Briyork Newman Crashes by 2ScrewsLoose: 5:22pm On Jan 13, 2019
yettymuse:
... Moving on to the 3rd marriage...

Hanty.. If you don't marry would you die
help me ask am
Re: Queen Ure's 2nd Marriage To Silas Briyork Newman Crashes by mechanics(m): 6:22pm On Jan 13, 2019
goldbim:
shocked shocked shocked every break up story has three sides!! ..her side,his side ,and the TRUTH..it is well ooo.. lipsrsealed
hmmmmm, she should check herself o, if not she may not settle down for now.

1 Like

Re: Queen Ure's 2nd Marriage To Silas Briyork Newman Crashes by djon78(m): 6:23pm On Jan 13, 2019
Na so life goes on.

One cannot come and kill him or herself over nonsense!!!

In all, always be grateful, no matter what because if you look, you will see reason to be grateful to God.

1 Like

Re: Queen Ure's 2nd Marriage To Silas Briyork Newman Crashes by dominique(f): 6:36pm On Jan 13, 2019
enomakos:
I know about all that,soul E marry her because they were in love not because she earn more than him
So if any man marry a woman that earn more than him that is gold digging?what happened to falling in love?

In love with a woman about 12 years older than him? What kind of love will make a 23/24 year old man marry a 37 year old woman? Plenty money has got to be involved

3 Likes

Re: Queen Ure's 2nd Marriage To Silas Briyork Newman Crashes by OMOTOWO(m): 7:04pm On Jan 13, 2019
gaby:
E no easy but dem no dey kill body put oo.

If e no work, e no work na to continue waka...

God forbid I kill myself over him not to talk of one human like me...lai lai
imagine you are Lady posing on nairaland as male.You don cast yasef
Re: Queen Ure's 2nd Marriage To Silas Briyork Newman Crashes by gaby(m): 7:54pm On Jan 13, 2019
OMOTOWO:
imagine you are Lady posing on nairaland as male.You don cast yasef

If there's anyone here that can help me translate this to the English language I'd be very grateful.

1 Like

Re: Queen Ure's 2nd Marriage To Silas Briyork Newman Crashes by expert555: 7:54pm On Jan 13, 2019
I will gladly marry you if you are prepared to relocate to London
Re: Queen Ure's 2nd Marriage To Silas Briyork Newman Crashes by Mizwisdom(f): 8:14pm On Jan 13, 2019
She just wants to satisfy society, sad stuff

1 Like

Re: Queen Ure's 2nd Marriage To Silas Briyork Newman Crashes by flames01: 9:32pm On Jan 13, 2019
slawomir:

Exactly what my grandfather told me
That there are three sides to a story
The complainant
The accused
And thirdly the true story

And he said i should always mind my own business
Because he is 145 years old now and he is very much alive simply because he always mind his own business

And when people are being treated unjustly in his presence, your 145 year old grandpa will just walk by and do nothing? And do you call that a good life?

1 Like

Re: Queen Ure's 2nd Marriage To Silas Briyork Newman Crashes by enomakos(m): 10:19pm On Jan 13, 2019
dominique:

In love with a woman about 12 years older than him? What kind of love will make a 23/24 year old man marry a 37 year old woman? Plenty money has got to be involved
well if you so
But I want you to understand there are young men out there that find older like more attrative than younger one

if I may ask have you not date an older guy before? if yes what it for the money too?
Re: Queen Ure's 2nd Marriage To Silas Briyork Newman Crashes by kaykay1980: 1:28am On Jan 14, 2019
Promismike:
The 100th will still break with ur way of life. I knw this lady well.

And i knw wat am saying.

[b]Marriage is not for ladies who are obsessed with their beauty fading that they refuse giving birth to babies. [/b]Asking their husband to use condon during sex..

Let me say the lease biko.

You no her well, 2nd marriage .ni 4 marriage ko. Why not do it Linda Ikeji way if you trust yourself ."Anyway onye awusa chirim onu n’ala" is a hate speech. I am from Jos and the man you are speaking about if not for decency he for talk. Ask yourself all your husbands 1 to 4 if they talk hummmmm
Re: Queen Ure's 2nd Marriage To Silas Briyork Newman Crashes by TinaG(f): 7:21am On Jan 14, 2019
And you are proud to announce it,Aunty pack your load and go to your Papa's house.you ate not destined to be married.
Re: Queen Ure's 2nd Marriage To Silas Briyork Newman Crashes by sirpekun: 1:47pm On Apr 17, 2019
My Wife Doesn’t Know I Know Our 3 Kids Are Not Mine – Man Reveals
A man has just reveal he has always known his 3 kids don’t belong to him. But his wife doesn’t know.

The story was shared by someone else’s account and not the man in the predicament.

According to the thread shared on twitter, the had an horrific accident that cost the lives of his friends, however he survived.

He spent 11 months in the hospital and was left in a condition that makes him unable to have children.

He became a pastor and met his 5 wife after the incident. Hopeful that God will heal him, he refused to tell his wife about his condition before their marriage.

6 Years after their marriage, they welcomed their first child.

He secretly had a DNA test, the result showed he isn’t the father. When they welcomed the 2 other children, he also had DNA tests done. And they all confirmed he isn’t the father.

Read more here https://idonsabi.com/my-wife-doesnt-know-i-know-our-3-kids-dont-belong-to-me-man-reveals/

Nairatrend:
Queen Ure who was formerly married to singer Soul E has just revealed that her second marriage is over.

Reacting to the news of the man who ended his life because his wife left, she said;

“He committed suicide because his wife left him! I wish he had tried to look at the situation a bit differently. I don’t know what you’re going through right now but truly there’s always something good in every ugly situation.

Most of you saw my wedding photos barely a year ago, I was happy, I thought that finally God had answered my prayers, a widowed pastor with 4 very young lovely kids, so Wifey and Mummy all at once.

I packed all my load and relocated to Gwagwalada. We didn’t date, I took the chance based on recommendation as I was 45 going to 46.

’The guy showed me nwii as in, if not that my father drummed it in my ear that I’m a Queen, I would have thought I was an outcast, every month he would tell me to pack my things and go that I’m not submissive, that a good wife will submit all her money and her body. I was submitting the body o but he wanted the thing everyday.

I was not submitting the money but I was willingly and generously looking after everyone as he didn’t have any source of income. (The Church was new). You’re wondering why I would marry a man with 4 children that doesn’t have shishi?

The good values we were brought up with hasn’t left us, some of us still believe in love and small beginnings, I wasn’t desperate not at all. Anyway onye awusa chirim onu n’ala and finally “broke the marriage” when I insisted I wouldn’t make him a director of my company nor a signatory to the account yet.

He may not be such a terrible man just a man with a different view of marriage from mine. This was my 2nd marriage. I will now come and kill myself?

‘To say that I’m not heart broken I’ll be lying but to think that is the end of the world mbanu, for what? Instead of suicide, I’ll kukuma do wedding number 3. I turned 47 last August …no child, no husband, doesn’t sound good but I’m alive and healthy, that’s a testimony.

For the records I never cheated on him, never contemplated it.”

Gist via :- https://nairatrend.com.ng/my-second-marriage-is-over-soul-es-ex-queen-ure-reveals/

(1) (2) (Reply)

Emma Nyra's Look At The BBNaija Eviction Show (Photos) / Sandra Iheuwa Places IG On Private After News Of Having Ubi Franklin's 4th Child / Ufuoma Ejenobor-mcdermott Gives Birth To A Girl (photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.