Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,970 members, 7,835,269 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 07:52 AM

Odunlade Adekola, His Wife And Their Kid Pictured Inside Plane - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Odunlade Adekola, His Wife And Their Kid Pictured Inside Plane (4106 Views)

Davido Seriously Pressing Chioma's Boobs Inside Plane (watch Video) / Stefflon Don Massages Burna Boy Inside Plane As Both Return To New York (Pics) / Harrysong Poses With Bobrisky Inside Plane (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Odunlade Adekola, His Wife And Their Kid Pictured Inside Plane by Gisters: 11:48am On Jan 13, 2019
Yoruba actor and film maker Odunlade Adekola with his lovely wife and their kid shares adorable picture inside plane.

Gist from Gistmore - http://gistmore.com/odunlade-adekola-his-wife-and-their-kid-pictured-inside-plane

Cc lalasticlala mynd44

Re: Odunlade Adekola, His Wife And Their Kid Pictured Inside Plane by Gisters: 11:49am On Jan 13, 2019

1 Like

Re: Odunlade Adekola, His Wife And Their Kid Pictured Inside Plane by JasonScoolari: 11:52am On Jan 13, 2019
She might not be all that beautiful or flashy, but she's indeed one of the reasons Odunlade is enjoying his life.

He who finds a wife.....

4 Likes

Re: Odunlade Adekola, His Wife And Their Kid Pictured Inside Plane by Nobody: 12:12pm On Jan 13, 2019
JasonScoolari:
She might not be all that beautiful or flashy, but she's indeed one of the reasons Odunlade is enjoying his life.

He who finds a wife.....

Finds a good thing. Beni cheesy

Like the way you addressed the incoming call outs cheesy

3 Likes

Re: Odunlade Adekola, His Wife And Their Kid Pictured Inside Plane by JasonScoolari: 12:15pm On Jan 13, 2019
Orla234:

Finds a good thing. Beni cheesy

Like the way you addressed the incoming call outs cheesy
Incoming call outs?

1 Like

Re: Odunlade Adekola, His Wife And Their Kid Pictured Inside Plane by TimiRume(f): 12:18pm On Jan 13, 2019
JasonScoolari:

He who finds a wife.....
Men don't wait for women to make their lives enjoyable. Men make the women in their lives happy. That's how you know a good man cool

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Odunlade Adekola, His Wife And Their Kid Pictured Inside Plane by Nobody: 12:19pm On Jan 13, 2019
JasonScoolari:
Incoming call outs?

Yeah!

I'm so sure more than one person here woulda pointed out how the wife is not even *posh*

wink
Re: Odunlade Adekola, His Wife And Their Kid Pictured Inside Plane by JasonScoolari: 12:24pm On Jan 13, 2019
TimiRume:
Men don't wait for women to make their lives enjoyable. Men make the women in their lives happy. That's how you know a good man cool
Good and fine, but do you know that behind every successful man, there's a woman who's always on her knees praying for his progress?
Re: Odunlade Adekola, His Wife And Their Kid Pictured Inside Plane by JasonScoolari: 12:28pm On Jan 13, 2019
Orla234:

Yeah!

I'm so sure more than one person here woulda pointed out how the wife is not even *posh*

wink
Lol, then that person is not reasonable.

The "posh" Queens are all over instagram insulting their ex husband or flirting with random celebs just to stay in the spot light.
Re: Odunlade Adekola, His Wife And Their Kid Pictured Inside Plane by TimiRume(f): 12:29pm On Jan 13, 2019
JasonScoolari:
Good and fine, but do you know that behind every successful man, there's a woman who's always on her knees praying for his progress?
Have you ever wondered that that could be a myth? Yes everyone needs support and encouragement, but the reason any man is successful has a lot to do with how hard he'd worked and luck(God behind the scene). Hard work mixed with luck is the foundation of success my friend

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Odunlade Adekola, His Wife And Their Kid Pictured Inside Plane by afroniger: 12:30pm On Jan 13, 2019
It's obvious that the wife gives Odunlade more peace of mind than any slay mama ever could.

1 Like

Re: Odunlade Adekola, His Wife And Their Kid Pictured Inside Plane by JasonScoolari: 12:35pm On Jan 13, 2019
TimiRume:
Have you ever wondered that that could be a myth? Yes everyone needs support and encouragement, but the reason any man is successful has a lot to do with how hard he'd worked and luck(God behind the scene). Hard work mixed with luck is the foundation of success my friend
Bro, God was not stupid to create Eve. (A help mate)

I understand were you're coming from and were you're going to, grin but like I said earlier, Behind every successful man, there's always a woman praying unceasingly for him. Don't underestimate the prayers of a virtuous woman.

Listen to "strength of a woman" by Shaggy.
grin
Re: Odunlade Adekola, His Wife And Their Kid Pictured Inside Plane by LuciferVirgin: 12:36pm On Jan 13, 2019
Were they thoroughly searched for Juju?

Afonjas always pose a flight risk due to the weight of juju they carry around with them.
The average Afonja man carries about 50kg of fetish items on him which exceeds the recommended carry-on limit for a commercial flight cabin.

This fact was why I delivered a keynote lecture last August on why Afonjas should be chained down in the luggage compartment of any commercial aircraft to prevent mishaps.

To be forewarned is to be forearmed.

*spits angry

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Odunlade Adekola, His Wife And Their Kid Pictured Inside Plane by TimiRume(f): 12:47pm On Jan 13, 2019
JasonScoolari:
Bro, God was not stupid to create Eve. (A help mate)

I understand were you're coming from and were you're going to, grin but like I said earlier, Behind every successful man, there's always a woman praying unceasingly for him. Don't underestimate the prayers of a virtuous woman.

Listen to "strength of a woman" by Shaggy.
grin
Lol i understand where you coming from too but i'll leave you with this. Adam was a successful man already before Eve came into the picture. What he needed was a companion to share everything he had with. Its important to separate facts from sentiments to prevent overlapping of roles because i know men who would blame their failures on the women in their lives. Remember it goes both ways. If women are praised for the success of men, they would also be blamed for their failures. grin

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Odunlade Adekola, His Wife And Their Kid Pictured Inside Plane by JasonScoolari: 12:53pm On Jan 13, 2019
TimiRume:
Lol i understand where you coming from too but i'll leave you with this. Adam was a successful man already before Eve came into the picture. What he needed was a companion to share everything he had with. Its important to separate facts from sentiments to prevent overlapping of roles because i know men who would blame their failures on the women in their lives. Remember it goes both ways. If women are praised for the success of men, they would also be blamed for their failures. grin
We learn everyday bro. cheesy
Nice chatting with you sir.

1 Like

Re: Odunlade Adekola, His Wife And Their Kid Pictured Inside Plane by Nobody: 12:57pm On Jan 13, 2019
JasonScoolari:
Lol, then that person is not reasonable.

The "posh" Queens are all over instagram insulting their ex husband or flirting with random celebs just to stay in the spot light.

Word!!!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Odunlade Adekola, His Wife And Their Kid Pictured Inside Plane by MrGist: 5:46pm On Jan 13, 2019
shocked
Re: Odunlade Adekola, His Wife And Their Kid Pictured Inside Plane by femi4: 6:25am On Jan 14, 2019
She is just there..I m disappointed
Re: Odunlade Adekola, His Wife And Their Kid Pictured Inside Plane by Rextizzle(m): 7:06am On Jan 14, 2019
Good for them

(1) (Reply)

Wizkid And Hushpuppi Parties Together In Dubai (photos) / Chinese Man Spotted Eating A Bat Alive (video) / Bbnaija Teddya Release Adorable Photos Of Himself & Wifey, Bambam In Their Home

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.