Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,037 members, 7,838,596 topics. Date: Friday, 24 May 2024 at 06:13 AM

I Can't Come And Kill Myself Says Burnaboy While Smoking In The Jaccuzi (Video) - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / I Can't Come And Kill Myself Says Burnaboy While Smoking In The Jaccuzi (Video) (1689 Views)

Etinosa Idemudia Apologizes For Using Bible As Ashtray While Smoking / Regina Daniels Smoking In Front 2face Kid & Davido ( Pics, Vid) / Davido: 2019 Is My Year 'I Can't Come And Kill Myself' (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Can't Come And Kill Myself Says Burnaboy While Smoking In The Jaccuzi (Video) by emperorzillion: 12:18pm On Jan 13, 2019
I can't come and kill myself....Those were the words of burna boy while smoking and relaxing in the Jaccuzi.. That's his own way of chilling and relaxing.. What's your own way of relaxation??

Video link below
https://www.instagram.com/p/BsieUS0g8DM/?utm_source=ig_share_sheet&igshid=1enrfqc34p1pg

Re: I Can't Come And Kill Myself Says Burnaboy While Smoking In The Jaccuzi (Video) by Olalan(m): 12:28pm On Jan 13, 2019
Bad roles models.......
Re: I Can't Come And Kill Myself Says Burnaboy While Smoking In The Jaccuzi (Video) by LuciferVirgin: 12:49pm On Jan 13, 2019
Thirsty feminists are already offering themselves to him willingly and cheaply.

When he finally fvcks & dumps them as they are meant to be, they'll start ranting "men are scum" & trying to blackmail him for survival money.

Worthless creatures

*spits angry

1 Like

Re: I Can't Come And Kill Myself Says Burnaboy While Smoking In The Jaccuzi (Video) by HungerMustGo: 1:00pm On Jan 13, 2019
You think you've arrived. You're killing yourself already.
Re: I Can't Come And Kill Myself Says Burnaboy While Smoking In The Jaccuzi (Video) by Nobody: 1:22pm On Jan 13, 2019
grin feminist full his comment section oooo shocked but this guy will soon die of smoking

We have a verified Google ads for sale
Re: I Can't Come And Kill Myself Says Burnaboy While Smoking In The Jaccuzi (Video) by emperorzillion: 2:04pm On Jan 13, 2019
LuciferVirgin:

When he finally fvcks & dumps them as they are meant to be, they'll start ranting "men are scum" & trying to blackmail him for survival money.

Worthless creatures

*spits angry
Don't mind them...
Re: I Can't Come And Kill Myself Says Burnaboy While Smoking In The Jaccuzi (Video) by emperorzillion: 2:04pm On Jan 13, 2019
LuciferVirgin:

Worthless creatures

*spits angry
Don't mind them... cheesy

(1) (Reply)

Picture Of The Bike That Killed DJ Arafat / Reality Star Alex Unusual Flaunts Her Body / Checkout 4 Popular Nollywood Actresses Who Are Yet To Give Birth (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.