Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,839 members, 7,810,228 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 01:03 AM

“I Still Love You, But Stay Away From Me” – Olakunle Tells Ex Wife Tonto Dikeh - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / “I Still Love You, But Stay Away From Me” – Olakunle Tells Ex Wife Tonto Dikeh (53641 Views)

‘I Got Something Better’ – Churchill Throws Heavy Shade At Former Wife, Tonto / Rosaline Meurer, Churchill's Wife: Tonto Dikeh And I Were Never Friends (Video) / Ayo Adesanya: At 50, I Still Love Sex And Want To Marry Again (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: “I Still Love You, But Stay Away From Me” – Olakunle Tells Ex Wife Tonto Dikeh by michoim(m): 2:16pm On Jan 13, 2019
azraeljaheel:
Like this news will change the current situation in the country

Get your pvc and vote in the right person
Yes. Vote PMB and APC all the way
Re: “I Still Love You, But Stay Away From Me” – Olakunle Tells Ex Wife Tonto Dikeh by Happyfela(m): 2:18pm On Jan 13, 2019
This two share a few secrets together
Re: “I Still Love You, But Stay Away From Me” – Olakunle Tells Ex Wife Tonto Dikeh by tegrianonigltd(m): 2:18pm On Jan 13, 2019
TimiRume:
Of course they don't except he has all the basics they need in a man. Tonto left his ass, in spite of...

Karma came calling for Tonto, sleep with someone husband and you think yours will not, it’s karma, He is in a good place, she is the bitter one, the frustrated one, so Tonto didn’t leave his ass.. He moved on to sweet pussies.....

1 Like

Re: “I Still Love You, But Stay Away From Me” – Olakunle Tells Ex Wife Tonto Dikeh by Judebility11(m): 2:22pm On Jan 13, 2019
I can Neva marry a celebrity
Re: “I Still Love You, But Stay Away From Me” – Olakunle Tells Ex Wife Tonto Dikeh by alhassanyusuf29(m): 2:23pm On Jan 13, 2019
but this tonto dikeh go sabi suck prick gaskiya

1 Like

Re: “I Still Love You, But Stay Away From Me” – Olakunle Tells Ex Wife Tonto Dikeh by sammy99(m): 2:34pm On Jan 13, 2019
Ao does dat av to make u a matured man or ao does dat av to bring ur marriage to order?
Re: “I Still Love You, But Stay Away From Me” – Olakunle Tells Ex Wife Tonto Dikeh by daslimdude: 2:34pm On Jan 13, 2019
I still need a job. Anything for a start though I have an HND in Geography and Regional Planning. I can read and write, understand English, Yoruba and Igbo. I am computer literate and a good driver. If God touches your heart to help please Email me ustyno_slim@yahoo.com. Thank you.
Re: “I Still Love You, But Stay Away From Me” – Olakunle Tells Ex Wife Tonto Dikeh by slimmoney(m): 2:36pm On Jan 13, 2019
Bad energy
Re: “I Still Love You, But Stay Away From Me” – Olakunle Tells Ex Wife Tonto Dikeh by enigmatic741: 2:41pm On Jan 13, 2019
If i "LOVED" you before, i still got "Love" for you...That statement in itself is self contradictory..
Re: “I Still Love You, But Stay Away From Me” – Olakunle Tells Ex Wife Tonto Dikeh by CyberWolf: 2:43pm On Jan 13, 2019
There is no pussy* sweeter than ex's pussy*
Re: “I Still Love You, But Stay Away From Me” – Olakunle Tells Ex Wife Tonto Dikeh by freemi(m): 2:44pm On Jan 13, 2019
Osagyefo98:
Lolzzzz

The man dey miss tonto....chaiii
lols. Missing each other bt pride is the barrier
Re: “I Still Love You, But Stay Away From Me” – Olakunle Tells Ex Wife Tonto Dikeh by Nobody: 2:47pm On Jan 13, 2019
confusionist
Re: “I Still Love You, But Stay Away From Me” – Olakunle Tells Ex Wife Tonto Dikeh by Nobody: 2:47pm On Jan 13, 2019
All that veil message of previous Love being eternal is to make the tonto bearer to calm down the rhetorics regarding his Yahoo Yahoo Dark World, stay away from you, she has, but what he means, is, "you have done enough damage, please".

You can not whitewash black money with philanthropy, you need to clean it up first before you go for the shine. Marrying a celebrity is his greatest undoing.

Lesson learned the hard way, sorry.

1 Like

Re: “I Still Love You, But Stay Away From Me” – Olakunle Tells Ex Wife Tonto Dikeh by Nobody: 2:51pm On Jan 13, 2019
HomeOfMe:
Who are the right people amongst those contesting? I can't see none.....The highest rigger will definitely win because it's a do or die affair for them.

Then don’t vote

Stay at home if you feel they are all scam
Re: “I Still Love You, But Stay Away From Me” – Olakunle Tells Ex Wife Tonto Dikeh by fof1: 3:12pm On Jan 13, 2019
MhizMuna:
“I Still Love You, but Stay Away From Me” – Olakunle Churchill Tells Ex Wife Tonto Dikeh

When we thought the drama between Olakunle Churchill and his estranged wife, Tonto Dikeh is over, another controversial news about them just popped up.

Tonto Dikeh vehemently rejected a prayer offered by a fan for her to reconcile with her ex-husband, Olakunle Churchill

However,Olakunle took his time to savagely reply her.

See his reply below;

https://www./2019/01/i-still-love-you-but-stay-away-from-me.html

D TWO FELLOWS ARE CONFUSED ADULTS. ONLY CHRIST CAN SETTLE THEM. "IF I LOVE U BEFORE..." MEANS WHAT PLS? WAS THERE TRUE LOVE BETWEEN THEM BEFORE? CONFUSED PARENTS.
Re: “I Still Love You, But Stay Away From Me” – Olakunle Tells Ex Wife Tonto Dikeh by sparog(m): 3:23pm On Jan 13, 2019
azraeljaheel:
Like this news will change the current situation in the country

Get your pvc and vote in the right person

Biko, who is d right person?
Re: “I Still Love You, But Stay Away From Me” – Olakunle Tells Ex Wife Tonto Dikeh by Moukandjo: 3:24pm On Jan 13, 2019
azraeljaheel:

Then don’t vote

Stay at home if you feel they are all scam
Atiku for life!

1 Like

Re: “I Still Love You, But Stay Away From Me” – Olakunle Tells Ex Wife Tonto Dikeh by Nobody: 3:29pm On Jan 13, 2019
The apple does not fall far from it's tree. OBJ got married to quite a few mad women in his time, too
Re: “I Still Love You, But Stay Away From Me” – Olakunle Tells Ex Wife Tonto Dikeh by Nobody: 3:54pm On Jan 13, 2019
Moukandjo:

Atiku for life!

One love

1 Like

Re: “I Still Love You, But Stay Away From Me” – Olakunle Tells Ex Wife Tonto Dikeh by pemisire04: 4:59pm On Jan 13, 2019
Aunt Tonto swallow your pride and go back to your husband this lady sef get spiritual husband
Re: “I Still Love You, But Stay Away From Me” – Olakunle Tells Ex Wife Tonto Dikeh by Ayobami7(m): 5:02pm On Jan 13, 2019
ok
Re: “I Still Love You, But Stay Away From Me” – Olakunle Tells Ex Wife Tonto Dikeh by Nobody: 6:28pm On Jan 13, 2019
Please keep staying away from her, she is toxic. Amy reasonable man will stay away from a toxic person.
Re: “I Still Love You, But Stay Away From Me” – Olakunle Tells Ex Wife Tonto Dikeh by Nobody: 6:29pm On Jan 13, 2019
omamush:
Tonto dike is an attention seeking drama queen, Churchill is just trying to stay relevant.

where is Jocelyn Dumas
He used tonto dikeh to make his foundation popular, speaking of use and throway.
Re: “I Still Love You, But Stay Away From Me” – Olakunle Tells Ex Wife Tonto Dikeh by frozen70(f): 7:40pm On Jan 13, 2019
Matured speech from Churchill
Re: “I Still Love You, But Stay Away From Me” – Olakunle Tells Ex Wife Tonto Dikeh by elvfab4(m): 9:36pm On Jan 13, 2019
guess hm day miss dikeh toto
Re: “I Still Love You, But Stay Away From Me” – Olakunle Tells Ex Wife Tonto Dikeh by subcbouy: 9:43pm On Jan 13, 2019
na diz one go suf nija wahala? aproko, yor owl tu muhsh
Re: “I Still Love You, But Stay Away From Me” – Olakunle Tells Ex Wife Tonto Dikeh by Machimachi187(m): 2:27pm On Jan 14, 2019
��

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

I Am Not Sick - Hanks Anuku (Video) / Oge Okoye's Husband & Nkiru Sylvanus Are Engaged? - Stella Dimokokorkus / Chief Obi Becomes US Citizen (Pictures + Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.