Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,088 members, 7,825,432 topics. Date: Sunday, 12 May 2024 at 02:27 PM

Saraki Cries Out To Nigerians- IGP Is After My Life . - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Saraki Cries Out To Nigerians- IGP Is After My Life . (287 Views)

The IGP Is Superior To Governors ⁠— Lawyer, Ndakudu Adam / Buhari Said The IGP Is Losing Weight. See The Moment (video, Photo) / IGP: Bukola Saraki Steps Down From His Chair As Senate President (Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1)

Saraki Cries Out To Nigerians- IGP Is After My Life . by Malizumedia: 1:13pm On Jan 13, 2019
The Senate President, Bukola Saraki has raised the alarm that the Inspector General of Police (IGP), Ibrahim Idris was after his life.
ON...
Saraki who is the Director General of the PDP Presidential Campaign Organisation (PPCO) addressed a press conference this evening in Abuja, where he called on the international authorities to hold Idris responsible if anything bad happened to him or members of his family.

Saraki said the IGP has tried “several tricks to implicate” him in some criminal charges, the first being the arrest of some cultists who were being compelled to claim they worked for him.

“Later, he went on to the Offa robbery case and politicized the investigation in order to rope me. In the process of forcing suspects to implicate me, the principal suspect died in their custody. He has also not succeeded with that plot. Who knows what else he may have planned?” he asked.

READ MORE ON ....https://malizumedia.com/saraki-cries-out-to-nigerians-igp-is-after-my-life/
Re: Saraki Cries Out To Nigerians- IGP Is After My Life . by Mynd44: 1:19pm On Jan 13, 2019

(1)

REMEMBRANCE DAY: Okowa Challenges Nigerians To Assist Families Of Fallen Soldier / Ondo State, A Glance Into 2 Years – By Princess Orih / Armed Forces Remembrance Day Ongoing In Ondo State

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.