Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,804 members, 7,820,814 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 10:18 PM

#takeitback Movement: Pictures From Aac's Grassroots Campaign Rally In Niger - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / #takeitback Movement: Pictures From Aac's Grassroots Campaign Rally In Niger (11080 Views)

#takeitback: Pictures From AAC Grassroots Campaign Rally In Adamawa State / #takeitback Movement: Pictures From AAC's Grassroots Campaign Rally In Benue / #TakeItBack Movement: Omoyele Sowore Campaigns In Kano (Pictures) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: #takeitback Movement: Pictures From Aac's Grassroots Campaign Rally In Niger by Pinkyhubb: 4:09pm On Jan 13, 2019
Ok
Re: #takeitback Movement: Pictures From Aac's Grassroots Campaign Rally In Niger by nifty60(m): 4:20pm On Jan 13, 2019
1zynnvn:
We love delusion in this part of the world, this guy isn't going anywhere... Pure fact. Right now we just have 2 parties in Nigeria... Its a good start thou. He maybe president after 10 trials.
A lover of his oppressors
Re: #takeitback Movement: Pictures From Aac's Grassroots Campaign Rally In Niger by Yankee101: 4:20pm On Jan 13, 2019
At least aac will chip off apc votes.
The name was intentional to cause confusion at the polls

2 Likes

Re: #takeitback Movement: Pictures From Aac's Grassroots Campaign Rally In Niger by nifty60(m): 4:24pm On Jan 13, 2019
Bunnatex:
How I wish that Nigerian youths can see reason to reject APC and PDP cause they are the same. Let's adopt a new player. I say no to Buhari or Atiku
They won't do that. They r so much in lover with their oppressors
Re: #takeitback Movement: Pictures From Aac's Grassroots Campaign Rally In Niger by CrestMan: 4:37pm On Jan 13, 2019
obembet:
I will never be part of APC PDP evil again, even though u can't win, I will still vote u.

...... says a dissappointed buharist! cheesy

1 Like

Re: #takeitback Movement: Pictures From Aac's Grassroots Campaign Rally In Niger by vision2050: 4:41pm On Jan 13, 2019
Dapo is the man in Ogun.

Re: #takeitback Movement: Pictures From Aac's Grassroots Campaign Rally In Niger by nifty60(m): 4:53pm On Jan 13, 2019
sacluxisback:
Someone will queue for PVC and still vote a lifeless general or a former VP that can't enter yankee.

I support that statement of burna boy that said nigerians are backward and stupid.

If you are on this forum and you are doing 4+4 or atikulate , you are forever stupid
Maybe they will remain like that for eternity. I still don't understand what is actually controlling some Nigerians brain. People who enjoyed good public education are now bastardizing it during your time the only thing some people who are even on ASUU strike can do is to be shouting 4+4 and atikulate. For those of you who are on N-POWER(aka N-force Poverty) and you thing that's the end of the world don't worry very soon it will end and just like after your allawee ended after ur nysc you will come back to reality. It maybe too late then but you will understand that was never what you needed but it was just a scheme to waste your years by providing only enough for you to feed on monthly.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: #takeitback Movement: Pictures From Aac's Grassroots Campaign Rally In Niger by Nobody: 5:15pm On Jan 13, 2019
ItzBIM:
It shall never be well with any youth that votes for Atiku or Buhari.

Because if they were civil Servants they would have retired by now.

AMEN x 1million
Re: #takeitback Movement: Pictures From Aac's Grassroots Campaign Rally In Niger by pawesome(m): 5:16pm On Jan 13, 2019
ItzBIM:

mind you that more than 50% of the youths are not westerners or easterners or educated... They are called the northerners and they are not hia with you...
Re: #takeitback Movement: Pictures From Aac's Grassroots Campaign Rally In Niger by Nobody: 5:19pm On Jan 13, 2019
1zynnvn:
We love delusion in this part of the world, this guy isn't going anywhere... Pure fact. Right now we just have 2 parties in Nigeria... Its a good start thou. He maybe president after 10 trials.

You have a point because Nigerians ain't ready for real transformation. Atiku & Buhari can't guarantee the future....I can bet my balls that PDP will deal with APC for the next four years if we return them to power and if APC win.... It's suffering season 2

1 Like

Re: #takeitback Movement: Pictures From Aac's Grassroots Campaign Rally In Niger by Ykol(m): 5:27pm On Jan 13, 2019
Raptureminded:
That is my man... Come May 29 dis year. Sowore will be inaugurated as the President...
Modified:
No more Sai Baba or Atiku or any other thieves... Nigerian Youth need as a matter of urgency to take d bull by d horn and revolt this politicians
na suleja be this
Re: #takeitback Movement: Pictures From Aac's Grassroots Campaign Rally In Niger by contigiency(m): 5:53pm On Jan 13, 2019
ItzBIM:

The same way it shall never be well with you for making your own choice amongst all the contestants.
Re: #takeitback Movement: Pictures From Aac's Grassroots Campaign Rally In Niger by adamsfriday27(m): 8:32pm On Jan 13, 2019
Back2sender
ItzBIM:

Re: #takeitback Movement: Pictures From Aac's Grassroots Campaign Rally In Niger by ItzBIM(m): 8:36pm On Jan 13, 2019
adamsfriday27:
Back2sender
Bro this old people have nothing to offer you, they have been rulling u for 58 years with nothing to show for it.

Take back ur country from this wicked people.
Re: #takeitback Movement: Pictures From Aac's Grassroots Campaign Rally In Niger by Lekan111(m): 9:14pm On Jan 13, 2019
obembet:
I will never be part of APC PDP evil again, even though u can't win, I will still vote u.
I am happy to hear that, I also made the decision just to encourage people that we can get rid of pdp/Apc

1 Like

Re: #takeitback Movement: Pictures From Aac's Grassroots Campaign Rally In Niger by Nobody: 9:26pm On Jan 13, 2019
Lawrry:
We know Nigeria politics, they will just allow this man to waste resources,I just hope he did not borrow money to do all these.Money go enter bush no way,I am not saying he is not good o,but naija politics don't usually favour new faces.

Re: #takeitback Movement: Pictures From Aac's Grassroots Campaign Rally In Niger by Brodagovernor(m): 8:30am On Jan 14, 2019
Smart guy. He had to use a road side market. whether you like it or not you have to be part of campaign (crowd) ;DSmart guy. He had to use a road side market. whether you like it or not you have to be part of campaign (crowd). But on a serious note, I would have preferred a youth like sowore to rule this nation if he had the structure and experience to pilot a complex country like Nigeria. However, I commend his courage and tenacity. We shall get it right one day by God's grace. God bless Nigeria.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Oyo Governorship: Alao Akala Dumps PDP, Picks Labour Party Ticket / Bayelsa State: DSP Alamieyeseigha Impeached and Arrested / FG To Relocate Boko Haram Suspects To Secret Detention Centre In Lagos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.