Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,825 members, 7,820,901 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 01:20 AM

My Predictions For The 2019 Presidential Elections - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / My Predictions For The 2019 Presidential Elections (1079 Views)

BREAKING: Atiku Will Win 2019 Presidential Elections - The Economist Magazine / Borno-based Man and His Predictions Of 2019 Presidential Election state by state / Biography Of Elishama Rosemary Ideh, Female 2019 Presidential Aspirant (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

My Predictions For The 2019 Presidential Elections by Presido95: 3:28pm On Jan 13, 2019
Based on 2015 elections, I have done a prediction on how I think this year's presidential elections would come out.

Apparently, this might be the closest election in years. Despite the seemingly unimpressive performance by Buhari, I foresee him still getting a significant number of votes in the North. But if Atiku can compete enough for the Northern votes, I think he has a very big chance of winning.

I still think the election is too close to call. Events in the coming 4weeks in terms of campaigns, propaganda, election manipulation could decide.

Assumptions: Same voter turnout as 2015 elections with new Registered Voters

Re: My Predictions For The 2019 Presidential Elections by SternProphet: 3:36pm On Jan 13, 2019
You destroyed your own work calling Adamawa, Kwara, Borno, Edo and even Nasarawa for Atiku. So much work analytical work based on wrong premise.

Is there something they sprayed in the air that is making people post wishful thinking as fact?.

And you based it on 2015 election results. 2015 elections were rigged by PDP. They lost yes, but they still rigged.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Predictions For The 2019 Presidential Elections by Presido95: 3:44pm On Jan 13, 2019
SternProphet:
You destroyed your own work calling Adamawa, Kwara, Borno, Edo and even Nasarawa for Atiku. So much work analytical work based on wrong premise.

Is there something they sprayed in the air that is making people post wishful thinking as fact?.

And you based it on 2015 election results. 2015 elections were rigged by PDP. They lost yes, but they still rigged.

I'm sure you didn't go through this post. I even predicted over 80% for Buhari in Borno. And in case you didnt know, GEJ won nassarawa in 2015. As for Kwara, it was an APC state in 2015. PDP Rigged? Lolz... and still lost right. What makes you think Adamawa won't vote Atiku. Even if I agree with you that Edo is a close call.
Re: My Predictions For The 2019 Presidential Elections by SalamRushdie: 3:45pm On Jan 13, 2019
The problem here is that Buhari is not going for free and fair elections
Re: My Predictions For The 2019 Presidential Elections by Presido95: 3:48pm On Jan 13, 2019
SalamRushdie:
The problem here is that Buhari is not going for free and fair elections

This is something we truly cannot be certain about. But I guess the international community would not allow that.
Re: My Predictions For The 2019 Presidential Elections by chivic(m): 4:33pm On Jan 13, 2019
Presido95:

This is something we truly cannot be certain about. But I guess the international community would not allow that.

There is nothing they can do.Could they do anything in the case of Osun? Mind you with the help of python dance machinery , non use of the proposed electoral act and the ever ready IG of police ,the election will not only but rigged but has been rigged .Result is I the cooler now
Re: My Predictions For The 2019 Presidential Elections by senatordave1(m): 4:56pm On Jan 13, 2019
Presido95:

They will always be rigging in all polls electronic or not.your predictions are nice but buhari should be ahead not atiku.atiku wont get more than 15 million.only anambra and rivers can give atiku up to a million votes.he wont get more than 500,000 in the remsining eastern states.
If atiku is getting 700k in kano,buhari would get up to 3million.buhari will get more than 500k in yobe and up to a million in borno.buhari will win lagos and osun by more than 100k votes.atiku wont get more than 300,000 in cross river.buhari would get at least 300k in akwa ibom and 500k in rivers.pdp wont get up to a million in delta.

Atiku cant get more than 200k in jigawa while buhari should poll a million.buhari will win edo narrowly and if he's losing it wont be more than 10k margin,same as in ekiti and nasarawa.ebonyi wont give pdp more than 250,000.kebbi and zamfara should give buhari at least 700k.he will win oyo by more than 200k and ogun by more than 100k.
Re: My Predictions For The 2019 Presidential Elections by Nobody: 5:10pm On Jan 13, 2019
SternProphet:

edo state is for Atiku.

Buhari will loose nassarawa
Re: My Predictions For The 2019 Presidential Elections by Nobody: 5:12pm On Jan 13, 2019
Presido95:

I'm sure you didn't go through this post. I even predicted over 80% for Buhari in Borno. And in case you didnt know, GEJ won nassarawa in 2015. As for Kwara, it was an APC state in 2015. PDP Rigged? Lolz... and still lost right. What makes you think Adamawa won't vote Atiku. Even if I agree with you that Edo is a close call.
edo is not close anything.

We ain't voting buhari, God forbid
Re: My Predictions For The 2019 Presidential Elections by Presido95: 9:51pm On Jan 13, 2019
Excaperx:
edo is not close anything.

We ain't voting buhari, God forbid
Lol.. well considering its an APC state, and Oshiomole factor. I think its actually gonna be tighter than other south south states

1 Like

Re: My Predictions For The 2019 Presidential Elections by otokx(m): 10:33pm On Jan 13, 2019
Real voter turn out this year will be lower than 2015 in my own prediction.
Re: My Predictions For The 2019 Presidential Elections by Presido95: 10:58pm On Jan 13, 2019
otokx:
Real voter turn out this year will be lower than 2015 in my own prediction.
I think people are more aware about elections now
Re: My Predictions For The 2019 Presidential Elections by Presido95: 11:01pm On Jan 13, 2019
senatordave1:

They will always be rigging in all polls electronic or not.your predictions are nice but buhari should be ahead not atiku.atiku wont get more than 15 million.only anambra and rivers can give atiku up to a million votes.he wont get more than 500,000 in the remsining eastern states.
If atiku is getting 700k in kano,buhari would get up to 3million.buhari will get more than 500k in yobe and up to a million in borno.buhari will win lagos and osun by more than 100k votes.atiku wont get more than 300,000 in cross river.buhari would get at least 300k in akwa ibom and 500k in rivers.pdp wont get up to a million in delta.

Atiku cant get more than 200k in jigawa while buhari should poll a million.buhari will win edo narrowly and if he's losing it wont be more than 10k margin,same as in ekiti and nasarawa.ebonyi wont give pdp more than 250,000.kebbi and zamfara should give buhari at least 700k.he will win oyo by more than 200k and ogun by more than 100k.
hmm.... you really think ebonyi won't vote for PDP. are you even considering the bad image Buhari has in the south?

(1) (Reply)

Otunba Akinyele Was Never Arrested In London / The Claim Of 66 Dead By Elrufai False / Ganduje’s Aide Balsts Yoruba People

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.