Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,150 members, 7,815,022 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 05:09 AM

Soldiers Detonate Boko Haram IEDs In Borno State. Photos - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Soldiers Detonate Boko Haram IEDs In Borno State. Photos (27548 Views)

Cross River Police Arrest Suspected IPOB Members, Recover IEDs, 5 AK47, Others / Soldiers Kill Boko Haram Fighters While Planting IEDs Near Sambisa Forest / 3 Terrorists Killed In Gun Battle With Soldiers While Planting Ieds (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Soldiers Detonate Boko Haram IEDs In Borno State. Photos by greenek: 1:03am On Jan 14, 2019
Chiderao1:
Op is correct, all diffused bombs are detonated at a safer distance....... In this case away from the road because boko haram want to destroy the truck and road,, ied's are not stored, they are diffused and detonated safely and immediately

Defused not diffused

All bombs are not defused to detonate. To defuse a bomb simply means to remove the part that triggers the explosion.
They're defused to be stored in a safe place.

Our soldiers lack the equipment or maybe technical knowledge to defuse a bomb

Imagine a chemical weapon that is defused to detonate, who would tell the tale tongue
Re: Soldiers Detonate Boko Haram IEDs In Borno State. Photos by zolajpower: 3:58am On Jan 14, 2019
thesicilian:

You mean defused?
That thing me thinking ooo
Re: Soldiers Detonate Boko Haram IEDs In Borno State. Photos by Mosdizzle: 7:32am On Jan 14, 2019
Machete and pliers to defuse an ied... Woooow

Re: Soldiers Detonate Boko Haram IEDs In Borno State. Photos by new2012: 7:50am On Jan 14, 2019
greenek:

Before you rant bruh, check the pix well. Does the pix depict a bomb that's bin defused?

The bomb was set to safely detonate.

To defuse a bomb wouldn't involve detonating it.

Look well before accusing

Rant? Have you no home training? Did I by any chance mention you in my comment? You know what detonate means? Its a waste of time tutoring a non military kid without home training and discipline like you man. Even controlled explosion don't use the word 'detonate'.
Re: Soldiers Detonate Boko Haram IEDs In Borno State. Photos by loomer: 8:25am On Jan 14, 2019
so na like this them dey take disarm bombs? no wonder our soldiers dey die like flies
Re: Soldiers Detonate Boko Haram IEDs In Borno State. Photos by SkinnyNigga: 11:27am On Jan 14, 2019
thesicilian:

You mean defused?
nna the thing confused me oo.. I come dey look for scattered flesh and fire.. I no see.
Re: Soldiers Detonate Boko Haram IEDs In Borno State. Photos by moorevic(m): 1:30pm On Jan 14, 2019
Disarm not detonate
Re: Soldiers Detonate Boko Haram IEDs In Borno State. Photos by greenek: 5:07pm On Jan 14, 2019
new2012:

Rant? Have you no home training? Did I by any chance mention you in my comment? You know what detonate means? Its a waste of time tutoring a non military kid without home training and discipline like you man. Even controlled explosion don't use the word 'detonate'.

Humbly learn, it would do you alot of good super experienced military kid.

You don't have to mention me in your comment, the op didn't mention you in his also, but he/she didn't bite you at your impolite comment (seeing that the comment was unjust)

I'm sorry if the word rant irked you
Re: Soldiers Detonate Boko Haram IEDs In Borno State. Photos by new2012: 6:22pm On Jan 14, 2019
greenek:

Humbly learn, it would do you alot of good super experienced military kid.

You don't have to mention me in your comment, the op didn't mention you in his also, but he/she didn't bite you at your impolite comment (seeing that the comment was unjust)

I'm sorry if the word rant irked you

Engaging your kind is waste of energy and time. Since you're not the op, kindly engage your kind!

Your attempt at sarcasm is a huge fail.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Sunday Abegunde: Akeredolu Didn’t Win The Election In 2016 / Senate Clerk, Adedotun Durojaiye, Is Dead / FG Appoints Florence Anyanwu As Auditor-general Of The Federation (Acting)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.