Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,813 members, 7,956,073 topics. Date: Monday, 23 September 2024 at 12:17 AM

Davido’s Girlfriend, Chioma Returns To Instagram, Says “delay Is Not Denial - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Davido’s Girlfriend, Chioma Returns To Instagram, Says “delay Is Not Denial (3261 Views)

Mompha Returns To Instagram, Says He Is Not A Yahoo Boy / Regina Daniels back on Instagram, says a woman's greatest asset is beauty / Davido's Girlfriend Chioma Returns To Instagram, Shares Stunning Photo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Davido’s Girlfriend, Chioma Returns To Instagram, Says “delay Is Not Denial by Kingpunter: 5:47pm On Jan 13, 2019
Davido’s Girlfriend, Chioma Avril Rowland returns to Instagram, says “Delay is not denial"

Davido’s girlfriend has returned to social media to share a message of hope to all her fans.

Chioma, who according to Davido took time off social media to work on her cooking show, advised people to remain patient as ‘delay is not denial.’

There have been claims of a break-up and depression from being with Davido by infamous Journalist Kemi Olunloyo.

Kemi Olunloyo alleged ;

“Poor Davido, after Chioma’s page went down when I reported it, Baby Mama #2 Sophia and wife Amanda ganged up on her during Christmas.

Why would anyone be dating a man with 3 baby mamas, allow their name in a lifetime video and one abandoned child constantly singing her name. Chioma’s cousin says she’s in “deep depression.

https://www./2019/01/davidos-girlfriend-chioma-avril.html

Cc Lalasticlala
Cc MissyB3
Cc Fynestboi
Cc Dominique
Cc mynd44

Re: Davido’s Girlfriend, Chioma Returns To Instagram, Says “delay Is Not Denial by Saintsami(m): 6:22pm On Jan 13, 2019
Relationship stress is funny sometimes...! imagine, i enter keke nappe, and i forget to sit down. i dn't blame chioma, "if u buy chinese mirror, u will definitely see blabla"
GTG
Re: Davido’s Girlfriend, Chioma Returns To Instagram, Says “delay Is Not Denial by Bitdon: 7:01pm On Jan 13, 2019
Once money is involve, girls doesn't care if you have 30 wives. What a shame. I don't believe Chioma will ever be happy marrying Davido.
Re: Davido’s Girlfriend, Chioma Returns To Instagram, Says “delay Is Not Denial by lilmax(m): 7:09pm On Jan 13, 2019
smh.....two blinded unfortunate people

1 Like

Re: Davido’s Girlfriend, Chioma Returns To Instagram, Says “delay Is Not Denial by pointblank247(m): 8:08pm On Jan 13, 2019
Bitdon:
Once money is involve, girls doesn't care if you have 30 wives. What a shame. I don't believe Chioma will ever be happy marrying Davido.
hmmmmm yee she wont
Learning to cook ofe nmanu is easier than than leaving ofe onugbu, ofe ora. Could you believe that even doncan mighty. Na once he ate ofe nsala with davido, you know the rest if you are current with nigeria music.

1 Like

Re: Davido’s Girlfriend, Chioma Returns To Instagram, Says “delay Is Not Denial by greatme2good(f): 8:12pm On Jan 13, 2019
What delay if I may ask? Is it taking so long to have a baby for him?
Re: Davido’s Girlfriend, Chioma Returns To Instagram, Says “delay Is Not Denial by Olibboy: 8:57pm On Jan 13, 2019
greatme2good:
I won't push you to the wall.. ..me wanna learn how to play keyboard
Re: Davido’s Girlfriend, Chioma Returns To Instagram, Says “delay Is Not Denial by Rextizzle(m): 9:04pm On Jan 13, 2019
I stop giving a Bleep since 1992
Re: Davido’s Girlfriend, Chioma Returns To Instagram, Says “delay Is Not Denial by Nobody: 8:51pm On Jan 14, 2019
greatme2good:
Maybe her cooking show has been cancelled.
Re: Davido’s Girlfriend, Chioma Returns To Instagram, Says “delay Is Not Denial by greatme2good(f): 10:30pm On Jan 14, 2019
Pericious:
Maybe her cooking show has been cancelled.
I haven't seen her cooking show before though.
Re: Davido’s Girlfriend, Chioma Returns To Instagram, Says “delay Is Not Denial by Nobody: 12:51pm On Jan 16, 2019
greatme2good:

I haven't seen her cooking show before though.
Yeah, I guess it never kicked off.

(1) (Reply)

Wow Pretty! Nigerian Lady Goes Makeup Less To Celebrate Good Friday. Photos / Funke Akindele Reacts To Pastor Fatoyinbo With Rape With Busola Dakolo / Tiwa Savage Kiss Starboy Wizkid In Front Of Her Family

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.