Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,290 members, 7,860,690 topics. Date: Friday, 14 June 2024 at 02:20 PM

Falz Explains Why He Stopped Going To Church, Shaved Off Beard - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Falz Explains Why He Stopped Going To Church, Shaved Off Beard (960 Views)

#MoralInstruction: Falz Explains The Sudden Disappearance Of His Beard / Why I Stopped Going To Church – Falz Explains / Falz Explains Why He Hates Paying For Sex After Being Accused Of Slut Shaming (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Falz Explains Why He Stopped Going To Church, Shaved Off Beard by igwe699(m): 5:50pm On Jan 13, 2019
Popular Nigerian singer, Falz, has explained why he stopped going to church.

During the release of the much-anticipated album, ‘Moral Instruction,’ Falz’s mother complained about her son not attending church services.

Femi and Funmi Falana were present during their son’s ‘album listening party’.

During the event, his mother used the opportunity to express her concern about the fact that her son hardly goes to church.

Speak about his new album, Funmi said, “Folarin, you don’t go to church and I am bothered. I hope you would

Click here to see photo and read more
Re: Falz Explains Why He Stopped Going To Church, Shaved Off Beard by igwe699(m): 12:16pm On Jan 14, 2019
boss indeed
Re: Falz Explains Why He Stopped Going To Church, Shaved Off Beard by igwe699(m): 9:39pm On Jan 14, 2019
hmm
Re: Falz Explains Why He Stopped Going To Church, Shaved Off Beard by igwe699(m): 11:23am On Jan 19, 2019
hmmmm guy
Re: Falz Explains Why He Stopped Going To Church, Shaved Off Beard by igwe699(m): 11:31am On Jan 19, 2019
this is interesting

(1) (Reply)

DOWNLOAD FRESH Music:victor AD – Tire You Ft. Davido / Why I Decided To Choke The Poor Horse -Tobi Bakare Explains To Nigerians(video) / Moji Oyetayo “mama Ajasco” Emerges Chairman Agn Lagos Chapter

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.