Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,094 members, 7,835,692 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 01:32 PM

Do You Need A Side Hustle - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Do You Need A Side Hustle (254 Views)

The Best Cities To Hustle And Make Money In Nigeria - Smartlazyhustler / 66 SIDE HUSTLE IDEAS For Making Money Off The Internet / How Much Can I Sell This Snake I Killed In My Hustle Today ? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Do You Need A Side Hustle by mccben4(m): 5:57pm On Jan 13, 2019
Are you unemployed, underemployed and you need a side income,a student or a sit at home wife,then this is for you. What I'm talking about is Giftalworld. So what is giftal all about? It is an online platform that pays you for reading news, commenting, posting, uploading videos etc. Let me cut the story short and show me how it works.
So let's begin how *GIFTAL* actually works and *get paid every week*�

HOW GIFTAL INCOME PROGRAM WORKS

1. *Daily login bonus:* In this platform u r paid N50 daily when u login. = N350 weekly while N1,500 monthly.

2. *Posting of One Assigned Daily Sponsored Post on your Facebook timeline:* N50 daily = N350 weekly while N1,500 monthly.

3. *Posting of videos daily @ N100 per approved post* = N700 weekly while 3,000 monthly.
*note that you can upload as much videos as you can as we have given the requirements and standard of the video we need*
Imagine you post 10videos per day that is N1,000 � N7,000 per week � �‍♂�‍♂�‍♂�‍♂

4. *Daily Comments on videos* = N2 per comment (depending on your network and time you can make as much as 200 comments daily in a short time)-N400 daily = N2,800 weekly N12,000 monthly.

If you sum up 1, 2, 3 and 4, you get N11,200

*It means you can earn N11,200 extra weekly income without the need to refer anyone.* As referral is optional

5. *GAF:* As an Affiliate, you earn N1,200 per referral if you decide to tell anyone or friends and family. If you get an average of one person per day, that is N8,400 WEEKLY *(what about monthly? You will be making more than N30,000)*

Sum up 1, 2, 3, 4 and 5 = N19,600 extra weekly income.

*This opportunity is for those who searching for financial solution and other source of income.*

Some high flyers on this platform, earn as much as N30,000 weekly. And I will teach you how to do that.

*Payment is always on Sunday of every week.*

*Cost of income pack is a one-time payment of N1,700 to qualify you to join this community/family to become a paid member to earn.* ❤�

More so, this program is not restricted to Nigeria and Nigerians alone. If you are outside Nigeria, you can purchase the pack in dollars and also get paid in dollars at the Company's rate of N400 to $1.0 US Dollars, which makes it $4.0 US Dollars to become a member.

*BEWARE* ‼
Please NOTE that GIFTAL is a financial solution, not a quick rich scheme. It is a legitimate program under the auspices of GIFTALWORLD Technologies.

GIFTALWORLD is tested and trusted site.

*GIFTALWORLD, KEEPING THE FAMILY TOGETHER FOR A BETTER FUTURE* ���
For more info you can contact on 08137138997
(WhatsApp only)

(1) (Reply)

Instant Loans In Ireland - Fill Your Empty Pockets With Required Funds / How To Create A Nigerian Paypal Account That Can Send And Receive [without Vpn] / Very Urgent! Need Bullet Proof Cars For hire, 2015 Upwards

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.