Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,258 members, 7,953,978 topics. Date: Friday, 20 September 2024 at 10:14 AM

Senate President Bukola Saraki Visits Agbaji After Attack - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Senate President Bukola Saraki Visits Agbaji After Attack (37305 Views)

Saraki Visits Olusegun Obasanjo (Pics/Video) / Bukola Saraki Visits The Oba Of Benin / Bukola Saraki Visits Goodluck Jonathan In Abuja (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Senate President Bukola Saraki Visits Agbaji After Attack by Walehelt(m): 8:22pm On Jan 13, 2019
Printerscanner:
That is Saraki's family compound. The battle has now been taken to Saraki's bedroom. This is the beginning. More blood will still flow. If you are not a Kwara indegene and Saraki's family actions over the last four decades do not have direct effect on you, if you come here and type rubbish, the Thunder from North Korea will strike you.

sorry ooo, mogaji ayetooro, pls tell me where you hail from....
Re: Senate President Bukola Saraki Visits Agbaji After Attack by chloride6: 8:22pm On Jan 13, 2019
donnie:

And your "Mr Integrity" is unable to jail him. SHAME!

Dont be in a hurry...

On the 30th of May 2018, when by the grace of God, Messrs Saraki and Dino are no more senators of the federal republic, they will have their day in court..
Re: Senate President Bukola Saraki Visits Agbaji After Attack by Seetto: 8:23pm On Jan 13, 2019
NaijaMutant:

And that justifies the evil carnage unleashed by APC thugs on innocent citizens

Sense fall on you undecided
Saraki cannot be trusted, I won't be surprise he is the Master minder of the whole thing...

1 Like

Re: Senate President Bukola Saraki Visits Agbaji After Attack by Abeyjide: 8:28pm On Jan 13, 2019
priceaction:
But according to the online pics , those vehicles destroyed belong to apc.

don't mind saraki, he is seriously looking for what to using in winning the heart of the people.
Re: Senate President Bukola Saraki Visits Agbaji After Attack by Patrioticman007(m): 8:28pm On Jan 13, 2019
“Whoever sees PMB's Mankind Moralistic Ascendancy called Buharism..................
only as a political movement has understood nothing, Buharism.

Buharism is an effort to resurrect the Man to be above angels, whom we all know are incorruptable servants of God"

Thinkers Groups.
Re: Senate President Bukola Saraki Visits Agbaji After Attack by Brightology2(m): 8:30pm On Jan 13, 2019
chloride6:

Compassionately under declaring his assets

grin grin grin grin grin

just as buhari compassionately also declared his assets
Re: Senate President Bukola Saraki Visits Agbaji After Attack by muh4eva(m): 8:31pm On Jan 13, 2019
DrGoodman:
Saraki is a good man with compassion, that's what makes a real PDP man. They win with reason and good works while Apc understands only one language, Violence.

For Nigeria to be healed and saved from implosion, PDP needs to get back to power.
What is this one saying

1 Like

Re: Senate President Bukola Saraki Visits Agbaji After Attack by lilangelapc: 8:31pm On Jan 13, 2019
Politicians children dey overseas, you dey there dey cry so that saraki go dash u money, Na you sabi, way they kill u, he won't Resurrect you
Re: Senate President Bukola Saraki Visits Agbaji After Attack by donnie(m): 8:32pm On Jan 13, 2019
chloride6:

Dont be in a hurry...

On the 30th of May 2018, when by the grace of God, Messrs Saraki and Dino are no more senators of the federal republic, they will have their day in court..

to enter court? ... na today?
Re: Senate President Bukola Saraki Visits Agbaji After Attack by umarsule885(m): 8:33pm On Jan 13, 2019
David0:
Political strategy.
Send thugs to cause havoc in the name of APC.
Then go there to play the good guy.
OK.
Davido your head dey there
Re: Senate President Bukola Saraki Visits Agbaji After Attack by chloride6: 8:33pm On Jan 13, 2019
Brightology2:
just as buhari compassionately [b] also declared [/b]his assets

Declaring your assets is required by the way....

Over and Under Declaring them is the Crime

undecided
Re: Senate President Bukola Saraki Visits Agbaji After Attack by sportareaowl: 8:37pm On Jan 13, 2019
Real Betis vs Real Madrid

Live HD Stream

http:///6VmPw2
Re: Senate President Bukola Saraki Visits Agbaji After Attack by AngelicBeing: 8:44pm On Jan 13, 2019
Hotfreezer:

The problem right now is that Saraki right now is gasping for political breath in Kwara.

I suggest you leave your gala carton and travel to Kwara to vote Saraki in the coming elections. Don't do Saraki what you Igbos did to Agbaje, Eleka, Adeleke and GEJ.

I know Igbos don't vote in elections but run to their villages, but please, you should go and vote Saraki.

You wawa clowns would not vote and be saying why should elections be fixed on Eke market day. grin
Hian, Lol at leave your gala carton, Una go kill person with laugh for Nairaland.com
Re: Senate President Bukola Saraki Visits Agbaji After Attack by SaintLucia: 8:44pm On Jan 13, 2019
Saraki arranged his thugs to attack people in the name of sympathy votes. Saraki for the first time is facing the biggest political campaign without the backing of the Federal Might he used to enjoy. I remembered during the time of Lawal when Saraki and his father with the backing of Obasanjo and the security agencies tormented and humiliated Lawal and his supporters. Write it down Mesu is a goner.

1 Like

Re: Senate President Bukola Saraki Visits Agbaji After Attack by Lanre0: 8:47pm On Jan 13, 2019
Saraki may be a good man to the Igbos but to we kwarans he is Satan in human form. Saraki, the confirmed intelligent criminal orchestrated the attack in order to nail the APC. Insha Allahu, Saraki will soon meet his waterloo.

2 Likes

Re: Senate President Bukola Saraki Visits Agbaji After Attack by Joystark(f): 8:49pm On Jan 13, 2019
This year election no go funny o.

Abeg as u dey line up to vote, dey shine eye make u fit quick tear race when e shele o.

This no be case of 'if' na 'when' cos e go really shele.

All these politicians are out to draw blood and na masses dem wan follow join body... na masses go suffer am.
Re: Senate President Bukola Saraki Visits Agbaji After Attack by midolian(m): 8:51pm On Jan 13, 2019
David0:
Political strategy.
OK.

Exactly! You are smart!
Re: Senate President Bukola Saraki Visits Agbaji After Attack by Tareq1105: 8:54pm On Jan 13, 2019
sammy99:
lol,APC and BMC will not like dis

dey see saraki as a threat to dem dats y dey cannot av kwara without first dealing with him.

Saraki will always b giving dem heart attack every single day.

One thing i like about him is dat he plays politics with wisdom
b4 u re trying to take one step,he has already taking 5steps and dat is wot APC is not understanding.

He is using der propaganda to gain more influence in kwara.

I knew it would come to this. Saraki has never disappointed me.

I knew Saraki will arrange it to attract public sympathy.

I'm not convinced that it was APC that attacked Saraki supporters.

My people, run whenever you see politicians. They will arrange an attack for political reason and still pay the hospital bills of the victims.

I'm not a kid, I've been voting since 1979. Therefore, I'm not convinced that APC members did it.

It's unfortunate that Saraki could do this to his own people.
Re: Senate President Bukola Saraki Visits Agbaji After Attack by zicoraads: 8:57pm On Jan 13, 2019
I don't trust politicians one bit. Sometimes, they instigate attacks like this one and then turn up to pay for the damage done, just to appear to have the people's interest at heart.
Re: Senate President Bukola Saraki Visits Agbaji After Attack by zicoraads: 8:58pm On Jan 13, 2019
Tareq1105:

I knew it would come to this. Saraki has never disappointed me.

I knew Saraki will arrange it to attract public sympathy.

I'm not convinced that it was APC that attacked Saraki supporters.

My people, run whenever you see politicians. They will arrange an attack for political reason and still pay the hospital bills of the victims.

I'm not a kid, I've been voting since 1979. Therefore, I'm not convinced that APC members did it.

It's unfortunate that Saraki could do this to his own people.
I didn't even see your comment before posting me right after yours. grin cheesy
Re: Senate President Bukola Saraki Visits Agbaji After Attack by bot101(m): 9:00pm On Jan 13, 2019
David0:
Political strategy.
OK.

Dunderheads!! The violence at Lagos APC rally was also perpetrated in the name of APC too?? At least use your pea-sized brains for once!!!

1 Like

Re: Senate President Bukola Saraki Visits Agbaji After Attack by Benlag: 9:11pm On Jan 13, 2019
DrGoodman:
Saraki is a good man with compassion, that's what makes a real PDP man. They win with reason and good works while Apc understands only one language, Violence.

For Nigeria to be healed and saved from implosion, PDP needs to get back to power.

I hope your life turn out the way Saraki has done to the ppl of Kwara State and Nigeria at Large. Oponu !
Re: Senate President Bukola Saraki Visits Agbaji After Attack by echodrum(m): 9:19pm On Jan 13, 2019
sammyj:
Saraki cannot continue to deceive us with his visits to the masses. My question for him his whoch bill did they passed to enforce the protection of the police over such attacks over the 3 years. Paraphrasing an adage state that you can fool some people at some point but you cannot fool every body all the time.
The electoral bill which president Buhari refused to singed Nko??
Re: Senate President Bukola Saraki Visits Agbaji After Attack by Tareq1105: 9:35pm On Jan 13, 2019
umarsule885:
Davido your head dey there

Yes, even your own head dey there.
Re: Senate President Bukola Saraki Visits Agbaji After Attack by Tareq1105: 9:44pm On Jan 13, 2019
echodrum:
The electoral bill which president Buhari refused to singed Nko??

Saraki created room for suspicion with his election time table of Senate election first before Presidential election.

See my brother, Saraki brought his mesujamba to the Senate. His pranks failed with Buhari.

I beg I don't want to talk about Saraki.
Re: Senate President Bukola Saraki Visits Agbaji After Attack by Printerscanner: 10:14pm On Jan 13, 2019
Walehelt:

sorry ooo, mogaji ayetooro, pls tell me where you hail from....

My dad is from Abeokuta in Ogun State but my mum is from Idi-Ape just opposite the Central Mosque in Ilorin and I visit Ilorin at least once in a quarter. So, tell me where you are from from Thunder from North Korea strikes you.
Re: Senate President Bukola Saraki Visits Agbaji After Attack by Walehelt(m): 10:24pm On Jan 13, 2019
Printerscanner:

My dad is from Abeokuta in Ogun State but my mum is from Idi-Ape just opposite the Central Mosque in Ilorin and I visit Ilorin at least once in a quarter. So, tell me where you are from from Thunder from North Korea strikes you.

@ the moment, I'm typing from ajegunle isale at ASA dam, I've been here almost all my life, don't telling you abt kwara
Re: Senate President Bukola Saraki Visits Agbaji After Attack by vince2016(m): 10:36pm On Jan 13, 2019
Saraki the baddest guy with an innocent face. He sponsored thugs who disguise as APC to unleash terror on people. But you will surely go down cos kwara people will be free by fire by force!
Kwara people must be wise to decipher his evil strategies.
Re: Senate President Bukola Saraki Visits Agbaji After Attack by millionboi2: 10:37pm On Jan 13, 2019
shadeze:
His boys have already struck back. Heard the APC governorship candidate was attacked today
hahahaha

Pity dem.....thy don't know saraki
He can bomb everybody xpt himself.

1 Like

Re: Senate President Bukola Saraki Visits Agbaji After Attack by Pinkyhubb: 10:48pm On Jan 13, 2019
Re: Senate President Bukola Saraki Visits Agbaji After Attack by silasely(m): 11:12pm On Jan 13, 2019
sammyj:
Saraki cannot continue to deceive us with his visits to the masses. My question for him his whoch bill did they passed to enforce the protection of the police over such attacks over the 3 years. Paraphrasing an adage state that you can fool some people at some point but you cannot fool every body all the time.
if only ur president is ready to sign the bill....if pass into law buhari w not sign......

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Unknown Gunmen Kill Two Policemen In Imo (graphic Photos) / Wike Asks Court To Declare Him PDP Presidential Candidate / DSS Invites Faleke And Mohammed Audu

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.