Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,531 members, 7,816,294 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 09:00 AM

Buhari Remain A Poor Man Even As President – Campaign DG - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Buhari Remain A Poor Man Even As President – Campaign DG (1566 Views)

BREAKING: "Pantami For President" Campaign Floods Twitter / Ondo Police Arrest, Detain Organiser Of ‘osinbajo For 2023 President’ Campaign I / See The Niger Republic President Campaign Vehicle That Got People Talking (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Buhari Remain A Poor Man Even As President – Campaign DG by 34webers(m): 9:25pm On Jan 13, 2019
[s][quote author=zombieTRACKER post=74734239][/quote][/s]
Again, no one is interested in what happened to you in church today, you are free to create a thread to enlighten us on that. cheesy
Re: Buhari Remain A Poor Man Even As President – Campaign DG by jmaine: 10:11pm On Jan 13, 2019
34webers:
[s][/s]
I actually thought it was 50 billion dollars. cheesy
But the question that is yet to be answered is the evidence that buhari has enriched himself from govt purse not all these unsubstantiated claims being peddled by ipob miscreants. Well, in case your brain can't get it, yusuf's brother in-law (Zahara's hubby) is a multibillionaire and without buhari being in power, yusuf can afford much more of that by virtue of his relationship with indimi's family.

Not everyone who is against the lifeless fraud and his supporters are IPOB... Your bringing in the Indimis is just plain silly... What do I expect from zombies
Re: Buhari Remain A Poor Man Even As President – Campaign DG by 34webers(m): 10:13pm On Jan 13, 2019
[s]
jmaine:

Not everyone who is against the lifeless fraud and his supporters are IPOB... Your bringing in the Indimis is just plain silly... What do I expect from zombies
[/s]
I know, a typical ipob yuut doesn't relate well.
You wondered how yusuf got the money to buy a bike and one of the several ways he can get the money was brought, yet he said it is silly but rather prefer the imaginary assumption that yusuf dipped hands into govt purse.
Re: Buhari Remain A Poor Man Even As President – Campaign DG by jmaine: 10:15pm On Jan 13, 2019
34webers:
[s][/s]
I know, a typical ipob yuut doesn't relate well.

Alright Zombie...
Re: Buhari Remain A Poor Man Even As President – Campaign DG by 34webers(m): 10:17pm On Jan 13, 2019
jmaine:

Alright Zombie...
Ipob yuut, now listen.
You wondered how yusuf got the money to buy a bike and one of the several ways he can get the money was brought, yet he said it is silly but rather prefer the imaginary assumption that yusuf dipped hands into govt purse.
Re: Buhari Remain A Poor Man Even As President – Campaign DG by kotv: 10:19pm On Jan 13, 2019
Oh really yet his unemployed son crashed million dollars worth of bike, flew to one of the best hospital in the world for treatment, his wife wears accessories and clothing that cost thousands of dollars while the rest of his unemployed children all shop in Prada and other expensive place. Yet, they still trying to sell that expired milk about Buhari's poorness. I believe APC thinks Nigerians are really not smart. They believe we all are stupid naturally.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Buhari Remain A Poor Man Even As President – Campaign DG by cruz97(m): 1:05am On Jan 14, 2019
Sam0:
The president for the masses,peasant,helpless,hopeless, oppressed .God bless my president Sai Baba till 2023.
I sure say u hardly see food chop today .. Mad people everywhere
Re: Buhari Remain A Poor Man Even As President – Campaign DG by jmaine: 1:28am On Jan 14, 2019
34webers:

Ipob yuut, now listen.

Okay Xombie...
Re: Buhari Remain A Poor Man Even As President – Campaign DG by Nobody: 1:44am On Jan 14, 2019
Sam0:
The president for the masses,peasant,helpless,hopeless, oppressed .God bless my president Sai Baba till 2023.

Re: Buhari Remain A Poor Man Even As President – Campaign DG by Sam0(m): 2:17pm On Jan 14, 2019
cruz97:
I sure say u hardly see food chop today .. Mad people everywhere

Hahaha the talk pain am.Go hug transformer.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Can You Differentiate Between Nivea Roll-on And Banky W's Head / EFCC Files 10-count Charge Against Babachir Lawal, 5 Others / What News Do You Think Can Bring This Kind Of Joy In Nigeria (pics)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.