Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,988 members, 7,817,910 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 10:39 PM

7 Places Women Should Never Put Tattoos - Fashion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Fashion / 7 Places Women Should Never Put Tattoos (16443 Views)

Things Women Should Never, Ever, Do / Nigerian Ladies And Tattoos / Woman Tattoos Lover's Name On Her Face, 24 Hours After Meeting (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

7 Places Women Should Never Put Tattoos by rockers: 9:36am On Aug 12, 2010
1. Face
Just unacceptable.

2. Your Man’s Name…Anywhere
This is the kiss of death! The moment you put your man’s name on your body it’s going to be over…soon

3. Tramp Stamp
It’s not cute anymore, get over it. If I had a dollar for every tramp stamp out there I’d be a millionaire. If I had a dollar for every tramp stamp regretted I’d be a billionaire.

4. Neck
Neck tattoo should never, ever be on a woman! Even on men they are not so hot but as a lady this is a huge no-no place.

5. Thigh
The first way to ruin a classy moment is a big tattoo on your thigh in your dress or gown.

6. Ass
Tatts on the ass cheeks are never a good idea. It just looks plain tacky

7. Breasts
Before you think about getting a rose or a name tatted on your boobs think about how you’ll never be able to wear low cut shirts without someone seeing that ever again.

Read more: http://www./2010/08/7-places-women-should-never-get-tattoos.html#ixzz0wNYElo4q

Re: 7 Places Women Should Never Put Tattoos by Nobody: 3:06pm On Aug 12, 2010
i guess it all depends on who you're talking to. some women(or men) see it as what it is BODY ART and although YOU may not like it, they are proud of theirs and flaunt it whether it be on neck, tittay or else.
let people do with their bodies what they decide as THEY will live with it.
to each their own!

Re: 7 Places Women Should Never Put Tattoos by Nobody: 4:39pm On Aug 12, 2010
rockers:

7. bosoms
Before you think about getting a rose or a name tatted on your bosoms think about how you’ll never be able to wear low cut shirts without someone seeing that ever again.

What's the point of putting on a tatoo if you dont want it seen 
Re: 7 Places Women Should Never Put Tattoos by InkedNerd(f): 6:18pm On Aug 12, 2010
rockers:

This is the kiss of death! The moment you put your man’s name on your body it’s going to be over…soon

3. Tramp Stamp
It’s not cute anymore, get over it. If I had a dollar for every tramp stamp out there I’d be a millionaire. If I had a dollar for every tramp stamp regretted I’d be a billionaire.

On the title of this thread it says "7 Places Women Should Never Put Tattoos", ummm last time I checked "tramp stamp" and "you man's name,  anywhere" weren't places of the human body.

Ujujoan:

What's the point of putting on a tatoo if you dont want it seen 

Having a tattoo doesn't mean you want it to be seen. You make it sound like the point of getting one is to flaunt it. Each person is different so you can't make assumptions. I have a piercing and I don't go around showing it to people.
Re: 7 Places Women Should Never Put Tattoos by yme1(f): 6:48pm On Aug 12, 2010
4. Neck
Neck tattoo should never, ever be on a woman! Even on men they are not so hot but as a lady this is a huge no-no place.
am cool with all others except this,i just love it on the neck kiss planning on getting one asap

even without saying this i really can and will never do this.just absurd to me cheesy
Re: 7 Places Women Should Never Put Tattoos by Nobody: 8:25pm On Aug 12, 2010
y me:

even without saying this i really can and will never do this.just absurd to me cheesy

spare a thought for the guy who had 7 different gals tattoo his name on their body. . . . . . . . .now, thats called PIMPING!!!!
Re: 7 Places Women Should Never Put Tattoos by iice(f): 3:27pm On Aug 15, 2010
The tramp stamp used to be cute back in the day. . .
Thankfully i never went that way.

I actually like the neck on if its a small one. My friend has tats on both sides of his neck. . .kinda cute.
On women i like the one at the nape.

The man's name own is just undecided Kinda like having a tat of electric fan cheesy
Re: 7 Places Women Should Never Put Tattoos by Tcrack(m): 12:26am On Aug 24, 2010
6. backside
Tatts on the backside cheeks are never a good idea. It just looks plain tacky

bros, i totally disagree. as in I LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOVE A GIRL WITH A TATOO ON HER BACKSID
Re: 7 Places Women Should Never Put Tattoos by ikamefa(f): 3:49am On Aug 24, 2010
on my tongue nko? grin grin grin

as in the name of my pet scalamanga? grin grin grin
Re: 7 Places Women Should Never Put Tattoos by Nobody: 8:00am On Oct 18, 2012
I will neva advise anybody i love to av a tatoo in any part of her body or his body b it neck,arm,breast or whever because i av one on my arm 4 d past 4 yrs n it has refused to go.am tired of it but its stil there n i dnt av 25k for now to get it off
Re: 7 Places Women Should Never Put Tattoos by eddy1977(m): 10:48pm On Oct 23, 2012
You can put a tattoo on whatever body part you like,but some tattoos come with a high price and comprise a lot of good fortune.

A tattoo on the neck area is good as long as you aren't working for a bank or occupy any managerial position in some industries.

A tattoo on an intimate part.your potential life partner may not be too thrilled about it.same with piercing on private areas.

some lady i dated back in my wild years decided to surprise me with a tattoo my name on some compromising unmentionables part of her voluptuous body.it was a cool Valentine day and i rewarded her very with s3x

Guess what happened to me a month later? I got born again and called the relationship off. Now she is stuck with my African name on her caucasian skin

(1) (Reply)

@hairstyle27 / Stop Showing So Much Flesh. Be Decent! / Hairstyles At The Osun Osogbo Festival

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.