Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,163,518 members, 7,854,228 topics. Date: Saturday, 08 June 2024 at 12:51 PM

Yoruba Should Vote Buhari To Honour My Father – Abiola’s Son - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Yoruba Should Vote Buhari To Honour My Father – Abiola’s Son (1268 Views)

Jamiu Abiola: Nigerians Blast Abiola's Son Over Comment About Buhari & MKO / Kenneth Okonkwo: If South-East Don't Vote Buhari, They Will Be In Wilderness / "Vote Buhari Out And Vote Who In?" Statement (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply)

Re: Yoruba Should Vote Buhari To Honour My Father – Abiola’s Son by Nobody: 6:59am On Jan 14, 2019
myboy2111:
Son of the winner of the annulled June 12, 1993 presidential election, Chief Moshood Abiola, Jamiu on Saturday urged the Yoruba to vote massively for President Muhammadu Buhari for honouring his father.

Jamiu, who is a member of the Directorate of Contact and Mobilisation of the Women and Youth Presidential Campaign Team, described Buhari as a detribalised leader.

Speaking with journalists in Lagos, Jamiu said Buhari should not be described anywhere as tribalistic, adding that if he was, he would not have honoured his father 25 years after the annulment of the election.

He urged the Yoruba to reelect Buhari on February 16 so as not to betray Abiola and his slain wife, Kudirat, in their gravesecond

“Buhari had even said in the letter of honour that June 12 is more important than the Independence Day, Nigerians should understand that and I believe that the Yoruba that I know will not betray Chief M.K.O Abiola in his grave by voting against a man who honoured him.

“The Yoruba are known to appreciate and value anybody who genuinely does something good for them genuinely.’’

https://punchng.com/yoruba-should-vote-buhari-to-honour-my-father-abiolas-son/
PEOPLE should stake their FUTURE.
180 million PEOPLE should stake their future just to Honour your father.
They should sign a pact with hardship abii
Don’t be surprised, if your FATHER were to be alive today he would have led a protest to dethrone that incompetency.
You must be a WICKED and HEARTLESS SON

(1) (2) (Reply)

We Shall Remove Atiku Trouser Anytime He Come To Biafraland / INEC Working For PDP, Says Oshiomhole / #RejectBuhari Trending On Twitter With Over 21k Tweets, See Tweets

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.