Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,645 members, 7,809,432 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 09:30 AM

Are You Interested In Cassava Farming/Farming In General? - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Are You Interested In Cassava Farming/Farming In General? (2798 Views)

Cassava Farming:An Untapped Goldmine For Unemployed Graduate. / Price Of A Young Calf? And More Info About Cattle Farming In Nigeria please / Cassava Farming: Hot Investment In Nigeria (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Are You Interested In Cassava Farming/Farming In General? by ajanimike(m): 7:21pm On Apr 18, 2007
Nairalanders, pls do you know of any investors willing to  invest his money in cassava farming/farming in general. I am a dynamic,young entreprenuer with a vested interest in agric biz  looking for serious minded investors or partners with this common interest. my no is 08036134177, tokunboajani@yahoo.com.
Re: Are You Interested In Cassava Farming/Farming In General? by battleaxe: 4:38pm On May 09, 2007
@ajanimike
Hi. Also interested. What area of agriculture are you interested in? What part of the country are you looking at? Thanks.
Re: Are You Interested In Cassava Farming/Farming In General? by ajanimike(m): 7:18pm On May 09, 2007
Hi battle axe, I am highly interested in integrated farming, but I am starting with cassava and probably maize. Though I have an action plan on cassava, which is attached to this reply, you can look at it and give me a feed back, try sending ur email add and phone no. Thanks

Re: Are You Interested In Cassava Farming/Farming In General? by Nobody: 12:27am On May 10, 2007
Hi there, i am currently doing a research on cassava farming for a client that has a vast uncultivated hectares of land along the Lagos Ibadan expressway. you can mail me and lets get to talk about what we both know on this wonderful crop. my add is muyo2001@yahoo.com, i,ll be expecting to read from you.
Re: Are You Interested In Cassava Farming/Farming In General? by battleaxe: 11:13am On May 10, 2007
@ajanimike
nice feasibility study. However, I am interested in poultry farming for now. I dont know too much about cassava and i'm not too inclined to dabble into it for now. Thanks and keep up the good work.
Re: Are You Interested In Cassava Farming/Farming In General? by redsun(m): 1:06pm On May 10, 2007
@ajanimike,i am highly interested in agriculture especially cassava farming and livestock crossbreeding but i want to be in the country first so that i can practically be a part of it,those are the unchartted oppurtunities we have in africa.Imagine obasanjo bringing farmers from zimbabwe to recolonize our land when we have all those school of agriculture,it is just annoyingly amazing,anyway,ajanimike,i got your contact,i will keep in touch. Moreover,i have got massive unused fertile land in delta part of the country[east delta] peaceful and unpolluted area,unlike the riverine part that has been destroyed by the oil companies and thier counterparts,unfortunate,i feel the pain of my people over there,it's quite partetic.
Re: Are You Interested In Cassava Farming/Farming In General? by cgift(m): 4:03pm On May 10, 2007
I plan ntering into this big time. But what about soil friendliness? Will any numbr of hcatres in any place still serve th sam purpose without affecting yields? I think i need a consultant!
Re: Are You Interested In Cassava Farming/Farming In General? by donan(m): 12:32am On May 11, 2007
I want to go into fish pond business. And i need some information abt the business.
Re: Are You Interested In Cassava Farming/Farming In General? by qurd: 1:00pm On May 15, 2007
Jst come across this lovely info. am also interested in agriculture, to be specific crop production. just aquire about 6ha of land in Ibadan. best of luck
Re: Are You Interested In Cassava Farming/Farming In General? by battleaxe: 10:44am On May 17, 2007
All,
Please, does any of you know where I can get land for agricultural purpose(livestock) within Lagos? Preferrably on the Mainland. Thanks.
Re: Are You Interested In Cassava Farming/Farming In General? by yemiyemi: 12:02pm On Aug 11, 2009
@battleaxe,

It would be very difficult or even impossible for you to get a land within Lagos Mainland for the purpose of livestock Farming you are interested at. I have contacts within Ikorodu on Lands that would be very suitable for any kind of farming (Livestock or Crop) either on lease or outright purchase. For more information, please contact me on 07035088651.
Re: Are You Interested In Cassava Farming/Farming In General? by Tatia(m): 3:17pm On Aug 11, 2009
Mr. Ajani,
Is it possible to pull efforts together to form a cooperative cassava post harvest processing group?
Remember the T.E.A.M. acronym Together Everybody Achieve More. Going solo could be limiting. Set up a group

(1) (Reply)

Rice Importation To Nigeria / What Kind Of Business Can You Do With 500,000 Naira / Become Our Agent Selling A4 Paper And Earn Big

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.