Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,836 members, 7,813,790 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 06:29 PM

Apc's Ultimate Plan For Kwara - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Apc's Ultimate Plan For Kwara (474 Views)

The Ultimate Plan Of Buni, Bagudu And Baduare.... / INEC Insists Gov Ahmed Remains PDP Candidate For Kwara South But The Gov Says No / Photos From PDP Rally For Kwara By-election (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Apc's Ultimate Plan For Kwara by shachris02: 9:20pm On Jan 13, 2019
What is happening in kwara today is not a coincidence. This has been long planned by Tinubu and his APC crooks.

The main plan is to make Kwara state violent so that Buhari would have reason to deploy a chunk of police and armed forces to Kwara during the election, and may even declare a state of emergency in kwara state.

Their main aim is to use these guys to rig election in Kwara.

All what happened today is well planned and staged by mumu APC.

Nobody attacked them. Kwara has been peaceful for ages. Kwara is not known for violence. But the moment Tinubu and oshiomole set their eyes on Kwara, kwara is gradually becoming a hot bed of violence.

Nigerians and most especially kwarans should be at alert. We must resist any attempt for Tinubu to try and harness kwara.

1 Like

Re: Apc's Ultimate Plan For Kwara by afroniger: 9:24pm On Jan 13, 2019
Lol. It was tinubu that sent Saraki boys to go Rob a bank at offa, snuffing out up to 30-lives in the process. lipsrsealed

7 Likes

Re: Apc's Ultimate Plan For Kwara by shachris02: 9:27pm On Jan 13, 2019
afroniger:
Lol. It was tinubu that sent Saraki boys to go Rob a bank at offa, sniffing out up to 30-lives in the process. lipsrsealed

everybody know who in this Nigeria is the area father of thugs and cultists. Father to MC oluomo and the rest of them.
Re: Apc's Ultimate Plan For Kwara by Nobody: 9:28pm On Jan 13, 2019
afroniger:
Lol. It was tinubu that sent Saraki boys to go Rob a bank at offa, sniffing out up to 30-lives in the process. lipsrsealed
No mind d fool

5 Likes

Re: Apc's Ultimate Plan For Kwara by afroniger: 9:30pm On Jan 13, 2019
shachris02:

everybody knows who in this Nigeria is the area father of thugs and cultists. Father to MC oluomo and the rest of them.

Yeah, Tinubu sent the killers that massacred 30 innocent kwarans at Offa, right? Even sef na MC Oluomo lead the operation. lol. Waa wa alright.

4 Likes

Re: Apc's Ultimate Plan For Kwara by shachris02: 9:32pm On Jan 13, 2019
yemaldo:

No mind d fool

the mumu idiots are now alleging that PDP took their cloths to kill innocent people. idiots.

There was no attack on anybody. APC picked their thugs to attack innocent citizen. Then formed that the candidate escaped assassination attempt.

THey are now using Tinubu media to perfect the whole thing.

Your plan will continue to be bursted, you fool .
Re: Apc's Ultimate Plan For Kwara by shachris02: 9:33pm On Jan 13, 2019
afroniger:

Yeah, Tinubu sent the killers that massacred 30 innocent kwarans at Offa, right? Even sef na MC Oluomo lead the operation. lol. Waa wa alright.

I won't put it pass the okologo eye. It's not today he started his murdering trips.
Re: Apc's Ultimate Plan For Kwara by afroniger: 9:38pm On Jan 13, 2019
shachris02:

I won't put it pass the okologo eye. It's not today he started his murdering trips.

I hear you. But as an igboman, why not leave Kwara politics to Kwara people? You people leave SE politics while poking your noses in other states' affairs. Kwarans will ultimately decide which party to vote for, they alone will determine Saraki and APC's fate, not busybody Igbos like you.

4 Likes

Re: Apc's Ultimate Plan For Kwara by landmark86: 9:42pm On Jan 13, 2019
Op need a brainnnn surgery ASAP
Re: Apc's Ultimate Plan For Kwara by shachris02: 9:42pm On Jan 13, 2019
afroniger:

I hear you. But as an igboman, why not leave Kwara politics to Kwara people? You people leave SE politics while poking your noses in other states' affairs. Kwarans will ultimately decide which party to vote for, they alone will determine Saraki and APC's fate, not busybody Igbos like you.

what are you, a yoruba man from ijebu ode doing on a kwara thread?
Re: Apc's Ultimate Plan For Kwara by olajizz01(m): 9:43pm On Jan 13, 2019
shachris02:
What is happening in kwara today is not a coincidence. This has been long planned by Tinubu and his APC crooks.

The main plan is to make Kwara state violent so that Buhari would have reason to deploy a chunk of police and armed forces to Kwara during the election, and may even declare a state of emergency in kwara state.

Their main aim is to use these guys to rig election in Kwara.

All what happened today is well planned and staged by mumu APC.

Nobody attacked them. Kwara has been peaceful for ages. Kwara is not known for violence. But the moment Tinubu and oshiomole set their eyes on Kwara, kwara is gradually becoming a hot bed of violence.

Nigerians and most especially kwarans should be at alert. We must resist any attempt for Tinubu to try and harness kwara.

False alert from wailer

4 Likes

Re: Apc's Ultimate Plan For Kwara by landmark86: 9:44pm On Jan 13, 2019
yemaldo:

No mind d fool
Is not just a fool but an idiiot

3 Likes

Re: Apc's Ultimate Plan For Kwara by afroniger: 9:46pm On Jan 13, 2019
shachris02:

what are you, a yoruba man from ijebu ode doing on a kwara thread?

My mother hails from Kwara so I have more stake in the state than you ever will. I just find it weird how some busybody igbos like yourself preoccupy yourself with the politics of other regions when your advocacy would be more beneficial to your own states/region. undecided

1 Like

Re: Apc's Ultimate Plan For Kwara by shachris02: 9:51pm On Jan 13, 2019
afroniger:

My mother hails from Kwara so I have more stake in the state than you will ever do. I just find it weird how some busybody igbos like yourself preoccupy yourself with the politics of other regions when your advocacy would be more beneficial to your own states/region. undecided

Coming from the same idiots preaching one Nigeria.

An injustice to one, is an injustice to all.

I know that not how things work at your end. Rather it is an injustice to tinibu is an injustice to all yorubas.
Re: Apc's Ultimate Plan For Kwara by afroniger: 9:56pm On Jan 13, 2019
shachris02:

Coming from the same idiots preaching one Nigeria.

An injustice to one, is an injustice to all.

I know that not how things work at your end. Rather it is an injustice to tinibu is an injustice to all yorubas.

Whatever issues you have with Tinubu is your headache for all I care. Why are you crying more than the bereaved? You can't love Kwara state more than its indigenes. If they decide that Saraki must go, there's nothing a thousand of your likes can do about it. This sort of thread should be coming from Kwaran saraki supporters, not a busybody like yourself who has no stake in the state.

1 Like

Re: Apc's Ultimate Plan For Kwara by shachris02: 10:05pm On Jan 13, 2019
afroniger:

Whatever issues you have with Tinubu is your headache for all I care. Why are you crying more than the bereaved? You can't love Kwara state more than its indigenes. If they decide that Saraki must go, there's nothing a thousand of your likes can do about it. This sort of thread should be coming from Kwaran saraki supporters, not a busybody like yourself who has no stake in the state.

And definitely not tinubu, oshomole and their bands if thugs. Kwara had always been peaceful.

(1) (Reply)

Election Fever In Your Area: Your Assessment / Onnoghen; A Frivolous Deceitful Drunk, Wike Blasts Ameachi / PDP Rejects Inclusion Of APC In Rivers State Elections By INEC

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.