Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,018 members, 7,818,014 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 04:24 AM

Urgently In Need Of Advice - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Urgently In Need Of Advice (214 Views)

Cleaning Blinds: 5 Pieces Of Advice / Career In Need Of Advice / Need Of Advice Urgently (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Urgently In Need Of Advice by Godwin4celeb(m): 10:17pm On Jan 13, 2019
Good evening great nairalanders.. Please i need ur advice on this. Am a guy of 26 and an Hnd graduate. Some few months ago i began a relationship with this girl in my Church. Am seriously considering settling down with her before i get to 28. Am the only Child and wouldn't want to delay. Before i asked her out, i studied her and concluded that she was a responsible and God fearing girl with many attributes i fancy in women.. She is currently running her HND program and her parents and every member of her family knows and likes me. She recently complained to me that her phone fell down and got broken which i promised to help her fix asap but didn't have cash which made it delay. But surprisingly i saw her online one day and asked if She has repaired the phone But She said its a new phone. She said She told her ex and he bought it for he, that She had no option But to collect it cos She needed a phone badly for her assignments. I was really heartbroken to hear that But after much talks and arguments i dropped the issue. When i saw her in Church today with the phone i wasn't really happy again. It was really an expensive phone and hardly will any guy buy that kind of phone for a lady with no strings attached. She told me the guy cheated and that was why She called off the relationship. She always speaks well of him and says they would have been married but because he was a witness. The guy is married now but they still communicate. Am confused right now and don't know if am doing the right thing by believing her. I love her dearly and just don't want to make a mistake and hurt myself... Please I need ur advice on how to handle this. No Insults Please.. I well appreciate if it is lifted to front page... Pls Moderators

(1) (Reply)

40plus For Women / Opposition Planning To Destabilize Nigeria, Says FG / Nigerian Crude Hits Highest Price Since Mid-2014

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.