Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,553 members, 7,819,959 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 07:29 AM

Goodluck Jonathan, The Man With A Strong God! - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Goodluck Jonathan, The Man With A Strong God! (410 Views)

Ortom Vs Buhari: Be Strong, God Is With You – Primate Ayodele Tells Benue Gov / Goodluck Ebele Jonathan:the Most Foolish Politician In Nigeria / Opinion: Was Jonathan The Most Attacked Nigerian President When He Was In Power? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Goodluck Jonathan, The Man With A Strong God! by TrueLEADER: 11:26pm On Jan 13, 2019
As I sat back today, right in front of my TV, watching barrages of negative News on the attempt to sniff life out of every Structure of democracy in Nigeria, a reflection of "How we got here" rented my heart. And even though I tried to shake it off, it was difficult not to remember the role played by some or most of the people presently battling for political survival in the hands of present govt.

I think the God of Goodluck Ebele Jonathan is An Action God, that Has the Original Prototype of KARMA in His Care, dishing it out without restrain to each and everyone that Conspired Against GEJ in 2015.

You may not understand my point if i dont list out names of some concerned persons, Let's take a short walk down memory lane.

Dino Melaye, Bukola Saraki, Tambuwal, were the open enemy, while Hundreds of other Pretentious enemies work from within to make a mess of GEJ ambition.

Today, each and everyone of these men, are not only getting a full payback, they are holding to straws concerning their political relevance, even at their home bases.

In 2014, a Twilight year to 2015 election, the sniff of thick division and anti-party conspiracy in the ranks and files of PDP party men and women was oozing badly, everywhere. The General Believe was that too much power was given to the governors, and to be a bit more Frankly, they messed it up. It was an open secret that some of them went as far as working against their presidential Candidate.

Nobody trusted the other, All men were for themselves. Jonathan, a man from the Minority Tribe of Nigeria, had tribalistic hounds around him, smelling blood from afar. They would stop at nothing to reconstruct the return of power back to the north, at all cost.

While the Presidential Candidate of the Main Opposite party as of then, rode on the wings of ethnicity, religion, regional sentiments, and all that was negative, His Strongest Strategy had less effect when compared to the damages internal Betrayal brought to the ambition of GEJ

Some said, and rightly so, as Events subsequently revealed, that even the party Chairman as at that time was a closet apologist of the APC, yesterday, same man decamped to APC fully. But it is worthy of mention that this same man lost relevance completely. Not until his decamping, most of us do not even remember him.

Back to the issue, Buhari used every trick in the book to boot out GEJ, but it is obvious that his Victory gave bet to the worst records in Governance since 1914 amalgamation. He's struggling to understand what economy means let alone to master the intrigues at play in economic manoeuvres. His party is heading Into an election in about 30days with the worst record and an unpleasant image, only fit for a painful defeat (This is the reality).

While these men, on all sides struggle to find their foot, GEJ will be in his gold-decorated Living room, laughing his lungs out as the men who conspire against him get a divine penance.

TrueLeader,
Son of a Carpenter,
Son of a Prophetess.
Re: Goodluck Jonathan, The Man With A Strong God! by DerrickzB: 11:36pm On Jan 13, 2019
Excellent write up.. watch how zombies would coman display their nature!! Gej indeed has a big God!!
Re: Goodluck Jonathan, The Man With A Strong God! by valenu(m): 12:27am On Jan 14, 2019
TrueLEADER:
As I sat back today, right in front of my TV, watching barrages of negative News on the attempt to sniff life out of every Structure of democracy in Nigeria, a reflection of "How we got here" rented my heart. And even though I tried to shake it off, it was difficult not to remember the role played by some or most of the people presently battling for political survival in the hands of present govt.

I think the God of Goodluck Ebele Jonathan is An Action God, that Has the Original Prototype of KARMA in His Care, dishing it out without restrain to each and everyone that Conspired Against GEJ in 2015.

You may not understand my point if i dont list out names of some concerned persons, Let's take a short walk down memory lane.

Dino Melaye, Bukola Saraki, Tambuwal, were the open enemy, while Hundreds of other Pretentious enemies work from within to make a mess of GEJ ambition.

Today, each and everyone of these men, are not only getting a full payback, they are holding to straws concerning their political relevance, even at their home bases.

In 2014, a Twilight year to 2015 election, the sniff of thick division and anti-party conspiracy in the ranks and files of PDP party men and women was oozing badly, everywhere. The General Believe was that too much power was given to the governors, and to be a bit more Frankly, they messed it up. It was an open secret that some of them went as far as working against their presidential Candidate.

Nobody trusted the other, All men were for themselves. Jonathan, a man from the Minority Tribe of Nigeria, had tribalistic hounds around him, smelling blood from afar. They would stop at nothing to reconstruct the return of power back to the north, at all cost.

While the Presidential Candidate of the Main Opposite party as of then, rode on the wings of ethnicity, religion, regional sentiments, and all that was negative, His Strongest Strategy had less effect when compared to the damages internal Betrayal brought to the ambition of GEJ

Some said, and rightly so, as Events subsequently revealed, that even the party Chairman as at that time was a closet apologist of the APC, yesterday, same man decamped to APC fully. But it is worthy of mention that this same man lost relevance completely. Not until his decamping, most of us do not even remember him.

Back to the issue, Buhari used every trick in the book to boot out GEJ, but it is obvious that his Victory gave bet to the worst records in Governance since 1914 amalgamation. He's struggling to understand what economy means let alone to master the intrigues at play in economic manoeuvres. His party is heading Into an election in about 30days with the worst record and an unpleasant image, only fit for a painful defeat (This is the reality).

While these men, on all sides struggle to find their foot, GEJ will be in his gold-decorated Living room, laughing his lungs out as the men who conspire against him get a divine penance.

TrueLeader,
Son of a Carpenter,
Son of a Prophetess.
May God bless you for this writeup. You don't know how happy I am at the way things are turning against the betrayers of GEJ who meant well for Nigeria. Saraki, Dino, Atiku, Kwankwaso, Tambuwal and the rest PDP members then who fought against GEJ and decamped to the APC. Lol! They later found their way back to the PDP. I only pity the likes of Ike Ekweremadu. Those idiots returned back to PDP and hijacked everything from the real members of PDP who ensured the party did not die completely.
I am a fan of PDP but right now, I don't care if PDP wins or not. In fact, I want both APC and PDP to loose out. I need a fresh blood. Nigeria is not moving.

(1) (Reply)

Resolution Pass By The People Of Abak 5 Under The Umbrella Of Abak 5 Redemption / Minimum Wage: What Will You Gain By Cutting N3,000 From N30,000, Shehu Sani Asks / How Buhari Managed PTF, A History Of Delegating Responsibilities To Cabals.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.