Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,713 members, 7,816,938 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 08:36 PM

Help Me Decide Amongst This Vehicles. - Car Talk - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Car Talk / Help Me Decide Amongst This Vehicles. (1777 Views)

I'm to Choose b/w 2002 Lexus ES300 and 2011 Hyundai Elantra; Help me decide / Who Knows Prices Of This Vehicles / How Much Will It Cost To Clear This Vehicles From Port (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Help Me Decide Amongst This Vehicles. by Azogd: 11:49pm On Jan 13, 2019
i have a 2009 Highlander .
But i need another suv to do run around and navigate round lagos.
here is my list of choice

1. 2008 Mdx

i love this one and I'm considering. but the Fear of premium fuel is the beginning of wisdom, i don't want unnecessary carbon clogging or sluggish movement even premature catalytic converter death ...

2. 2008 Rav4 V6 (bat from hell )
this one is moderate and quick but very basic. And i also feel the suspension might easily get bad. i hate suspension noise.

3. 2008 pathfinder limited . Bose audio, Revcam e.t.c
the 2008 has a minor facelift with a beautiful interior , Good audio , rev cam and many more .
i really love this vehicle even though majority i see on the road are tired and stressed. I know of the transmission issue but it won't be a problem because I'd bypass the radiator if i should buy it.
I only hope it doesn't age fast

4. 04 4runner (Ugly)
This one is just there. i don't like the look but it will get the job done . I'm also worried about the Abs failure common on this generation .

i need more input and opinions from you guys .
thanks.

i know they are different kinds of vehicle with different purposes. but they are what i want

Re: Help Me Decide Amongst This Vehicles. by TheRealMykel: 4:48am On Jan 14, 2019
Based on the Beauty, I'd take the MDX... I don't know much about cars tho! But Hyundai Tuscon is nice too... And I hear it's quite easy to maintain too. You can also check out the AUDI Q7 07-08 model too...

I'm a clearing Agent, just in case you're thinking of importing any of the aforementioned Cars, I'm your plug.

I'm reachable on 08070705137(WhatsApp/Calls) and 07084202021. Michaels
Re: Help Me Decide Amongst This Vehicles. by mammanbawa: 8:18am On Jan 14, 2019
All these are rugged SUVs but the MDX is more luxurious and premium. I'll advise you to go for it or try the Koreans
They will not disappoint you
Hyundai Santafe and Kia Sorento are very good SUVs which will go for long without breaking the bank.
Speaking from personal experience
Re: Help Me Decide Amongst This Vehicles. by Azogd: 3:58pm On Jan 14, 2019
demeanors
Re: Help Me Decide Amongst This Vehicles. by Fleetpro1234: 11:07am On Jan 15, 2019
I will prefer the 08 MDX

Meanwhile,

Hello Everyone, my name is Mr Elijah Joseph and i'm a representative of a reliable and reputable fleet management company situated here in Lagos,Nigeria. Permit me to introduce to you the No. 1 fleet management coy for Taxify,Uber and other e-hailing service. FleetPRO Specialties renders fleet management service, and also render wide range of professional and diligent services. Other services we render are: E-hailing consultancy, Vehicle Registration/Licensing, Telematics installation(TRACKER), Auto Sales, Vehicle lease(Luxury Cars/Buses, Car Rental for Uber/Taxify type of e-hailing, Chauffeur & Auto care.

We help individuals who are interested in e-hailing biz invest in Taxify/Uber e-hailing and we properly manage/maintain their investment(Cars) and remit unfailingly to them monthly without excuses or delay. Basically, we take the stress and hassle off investors/car owners/Financier, and we guarantee them their (ROI) return on investment whether the driver defaults in remitting to us or not. You get paid the agreed value at the end of the month, provided the car was in use. You get to know that the car was in use with the help of the telematic system installed.It stores history of where the car(s) have been to and not just where it is , like the regular tracker does. We have helped several investors remain in business, by reducing the burden for them, why they seat back to earn monthly. Most of our clients have either been frustrated out of the e-hailing biz or where at the verge, due to driver frustration,excuses and disappointments. But today they are smiling monthly, why we ensure their car(s) is properly maintained and managed to remain sound and durable to generate more money. By the grace of God, most of them saw reasons to add to their fleet by financing procurement, and they are remitted monthly for all their cars. We get referrals cause of our high level of integrity.

So, Are you interested in investing in UBER/TAXIFY, or you already have a car, but scared about the business, all because of drivers Stories? Late Payments? Excuses? Vehicle mismanagement by Drivers?

Worry no more. FleetPRO specialties Nigeria got you covered.
Invest confidently with us and we will guarantee your return.
Monthly remittance.
No late payment
We manage and maintain your fleets like it's ours.
We help you monitor your car with the help of the telematics system.

For more Inquiries about FleetPRO NG,
you can join our Investors whatsapp Forum by clicking on the whatsapp link below: https:///BPXHKFo3Um7BeDrFdi0EV7
Call: +2348119251891
Follow us on IG:@fleetpro.ng

Azogd:

1. 2008 Mdx

i love this one and I'm considering. but the Fear of premium fuel is the beginning of wisdom, i don't want unnecessary carbon clogging or sluggish movement even premature catalytic converter death ...

this one is moderate and quick but very basic. And i also feel the suspension might easily get bad. i hate suspension noise.

the 2008 has a minor facelift with a beautiful interior , Good audio , rev cam and many more .
i really love this vehicle even though majority i see on the road are tired and stressed. I know of the transmission issue but it won't be a problem because I'd bypass the radiator if i should buy it.

4. 04 4runner (Ugly)
This one is just there. i don't like the look but it will get the job done . I'm also worried about the Abs failure common on this generation .

thanks.

i know they are different kinds of vehicle with different purposes. but they are what i want

Re: Help Me Decide Amongst This Vehicles. by tahoe(m): 11:46pm On Jan 15, 2019
Buy the 4runner... e no go quick die
Re: Help Me Decide Amongst This Vehicles. by kingreign(m): 11:55pm On Jan 15, 2019
You want us to decide for you what YOU will count YOUR money to buy for YOURSELF. And then use by YOURSELF, and if it goes bad, you'd need to have it fixed by YOURSELF?

Broh, its just January 15th, no start like this or else we go fight o. Buy whatsoever your heart fancy and your pocket agrees to.

Azogd:

1. 2008 Mdx

4. 04 4runner (Ugly)

thanks.

1 Like

Re: Help Me Decide Amongst This Vehicles. by RZArecta2(m): 1:37am On Jan 16, 2019
2007/2008 Volvo xc90. You can get a very good Nigerian used at the fraction of the price of all others plus it ticks all the right boxes cool

2 Likes

Re: Help Me Decide Amongst This Vehicles. by sultaan(m): 4:32am On Jan 16, 2019
I am not understanding the problem here

You have a 2009 SUV and you feel it needs an assistant to move you around town, will you put the Toyota on a living room shelf for display only or make it work off every kobo you paid for it, I beg drive your car no let am drive you.

Why buy a car you can't drive everyday only to worry about getting another for daily use.

How you thought the MDX should play second fiddle to the Highlander beats me

5 Likes

Re: Help Me Decide Amongst This Vehicles. by diportivo: 6:55am On Jan 16, 2019
he has his choices

but no,we must force our own choices down his throat undecided

I go with the pathy anytime anyday wink
Re: Help Me Decide Amongst This Vehicles. by HeavenlyBang(m): 7:27am On Jan 16, 2019
sultaan:

You have a 2009 SUV and you feel it needs an assistant to move you around town, will you put the Toyota on a living room shelf for display only or make it work off every kobo you paid for it, I beg drive your car no let am drive you.

Why buy a car you can't drive everyday only to worry about getting another for daily use.

Assin, I'm not at all understanding the logic behind that thought process.

1 Like

Re: Help Me Decide Amongst This Vehicles. by Azogd: 12:01pm On Jan 16, 2019
sultaan:

as funny as it might sound.
importing the Mdx will cost almost half of the amount i paid for my 09 highlander .

The highlander takes enough beating already but i want to split the work load because it use it like hell everyday.
Even travelling on rough roads.
Re: Help Me Decide Amongst This Vehicles. by Azogd: 12:03pm On Jan 16, 2019
RZArecta2:
2007/2008 Volvo xc90. You can get a very good Nigerian used at the fraction of the price of all others plus it ticks all the right boxes cool
i really like this car but no mecho around for it.
i won't want local mechos to destroy it if I'm away from home.
Re: Help Me Decide Amongst This Vehicles. by Azogd: 12:04pm On Jan 16, 2019
kingreign:
You want us to decide for you what YOU will count YOUR money to buy for YOURSELF. And then use by YOURSELF, and if it goes bad, you'd need to have it fixed by YOURSELF?

Broh, its just January 15th, no start like this or else we go fight o. Buy whatsoever your heart fancy and your pocket agrees to.

not in terms of decision.
but which is a better Vehicle with durability.
fuel is not an issue.
I have a Drunk Infiniti M35
Re: Help Me Decide Amongst This Vehicles. by kingreign(m): 12:09pm On Jan 16, 2019
Azogd:

not in terms of decision.
but which is a better Vehicle with durability.
fuel is not an issue.
I have a Drunk Infiniti M35

4runner.
Re: Help Me Decide Amongst This Vehicles. by RZArecta2(m): 12:11pm On Jan 16, 2019
Azogd:

i really like this car but no mecho around for it.
i won't want local mechos to destroy it if I'm away from home.
if you're in Lagos then that's not an excuse, Valarinz can hook you up fast and besides the car is getting popular
Re: Help Me Decide Amongst This Vehicles. by Nobody: 12:38pm On Jan 16, 2019
sultaan:

Actually there's nothing wrong in buying another car to support the one u already have. Haba some people have 4,5,6 cars sef. When one breaks down u don't need to stay without a car before it gets fixed.

However thinking the MDX could play second fiddle to the Highlander is what I don't understand. The Highlander should be the one for daily driving while the Mdx should be the weekend ride. If I was the op though it depends on how I see the Highlander. If he sees the Highlander as a BIG car then he should get a smaller car to support it, if it was me I'd get a sedan maybe 07-12 Camry. If he wants something better than the Highlander (in this case the Highlander becomes the daily driver ) then he can get MDX, again if it was me I'd get a classy sedan like Mercedes Benz e class.

(1) (Reply)

My Car Is Displaying Check Engine Light On Dashboard / Brand New Mercedes Benz G Wagon 2019 Available! / Corolla 09 Catalytic

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.