Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,857 members, 7,810,286 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 05:31 AM

Mercy Aigbe Talks On Association With Ambode - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Mercy Aigbe Talks On Association With Ambode (302 Views)

2027: Lagos APC Stakeholders Push For Ambode’s Candidacy / Primate Ayodele Foresees Another Plane Crash, Talks On New Terrorist Group / Tinubu Laughing Warmly With Ambode And Sanwo-Olu At APC Convention (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1)

Mercy Aigbe Talks On Association With Ambode by 16Ebiscoo: 12:26am On Jan 14, 2019
Popular Nollywood actress, Mercy Aigbe has officially addressed the viral reports of her being in a secret relationship with Lagos State Governor, Akinwunmi Ambode.

Reports had it that Ambode was in a relationship with the actress and that he recently got Mercy her Lekki mansion and cars.

The actress, however, addressing the issue during her birthday bash in Canada, denied the report.

According to her, she has neither met nor received anything from Governor Ambode.

“When a person is successful and people don’t know the source, they begin their speculations

“I do not know who started the rumours of me being in a relationship with Ambode, All I have to say is, there is nothing between us, I have not even met him,” Mercy said.

http://mcebiscoo.com/2019/01/13/mercy-aigbe-talks-association-ambode/

Re: Mercy Aigbe Talks On Association With Ambode by Mynd44: 2:13am On Jan 14, 2019

(1)

Photos: Thugs Attack APC Governorship Rally In Ilorin / 2019 Election And The Perils Of Choice Nigerians Will Be Making | By Tobi Idowu / Biafra: Ohanaeze Adolescents Distinguish Those Purportedly Supporting Nnamdi Kan

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.