Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,149 members, 7,821,923 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 09:50 PM

Six Prayer Points For All Lovers Of President Buhari - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Six Prayer Points For All Lovers Of President Buhari (321 Views)

To All Lovers & Leaders Of Apc. ( Gov. Ambode Is Secretly Fighting Dirty). / 24 Points Of President Buhari At Ekiti APC Mega Rally Today / Caption This Photo Of President Buhari And Saraki At The Democracy Day Lecture (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Six Prayer Points For All Lovers Of President Buhari by Niorte: 12:28am On Jan 14, 2019
As you are supporting President Buhari's reelection, come receive prayers to prosper. As you know our amiable president will not give you money since he is not corrupt like others but his prayers and blessings are with you. Just answer AMEN to these 6 prayers, believing it shall be so, and it will be so!

1. May your family members be united the way Nigerians are united under Buhari administration

2. May you enjoy life the way the masses are enjoying life under Buhari administration

3. May you find it easy to get good things of life the way the youths are finding it easy to get jobs under Buhari administration

4. May you prosper the way Nigeria has prospered under Buhari administration

5. May your life be peaceful like people who live in Bornu state

6. May your enemies respect you the way President Buhari is respecting the rule of law

3 Likes

Re: Six Prayer Points For All Lovers Of President Buhari by oyebanji44: 12:39am On Jan 14, 2019
grin grin
Re: Six Prayer Points For All Lovers Of President Buhari by haaryobhami: 12:48am On Jan 14, 2019
amen for sarrki and other buhari followers
Re: Six Prayer Points For All Lovers Of President Buhari by Shawnnn01: 12:57am On Jan 14, 2019
Niorte:
As you are supporting President Buhari's reelection, come receive prayers to prosper. As you know our amiable president will not give you money since he is not corrupt like others but his prayers and blessings are with you. Just answer AMEN to these 6 prayers, believing it shall be so, and it will be so!

1. May your family members be united the way Nigerians are united under Buhari administration Compare to the way foolish Ojukwu tried uniting Nigeria with sacrifice some two million senseless clown like you in the process I will go with Bubu.

2. May you enjoy life the way the masses are enjoying life under Buhari administration
Under Buhari I surpassed my dream to be sincere I wish for a repeat.

3. May you find it easy to get good things of life the way the youths are finding it easy to get jobs under Buhari administration My dear compare to PDP defraud millions of Nigeria youth and slaughtering some as orchestrated by Abba Moro, I will go with Buhari trademoney Npower

4. May you prosper the way Nigeria has prospered under Buhari administration The largest budget PDP declares with crude at $100 is 3 trillion, 2018 Buhari declared 9 trillion when crude was about $40 proving PDP from 1999 have been stealing over 5trillion of Nigeria money with of the record accounting.

5. May your life be peaceful like people who live in Bornu state I thought PDP brought boko haram into Nigeria or your own kind of stupidity was ordained by Jesus himself

6. May your enemies respect you the way President Buhari is respecting the rule of law With Obj withholding Lagos allocation, rigging election with the army and Jonathan busting the National Assembly, locking Amechi out of his office and sacking Sanusi which the constitution clearly stated he did not have such power you need to be beaten to pulp with razor sharp matchet to reset you collapsed Igbotic brain

Re: Six Prayer Points For All Lovers Of President Buhari by Niorte: 7:26am On Jan 14, 2019
[quote author=Shawnnn01 post=74738484][/quote]
No need for excuse and explanation.

Just say amen.

(1) (Reply)

2019: Godfathers, Moneybags Will Be Disappointed – Oyefeso / Evil People... That Is What Most Of You Are. / Buhari's Govt Is Reconstructing The Apapa - Oshodi Road, To Eliminate Gridlock

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.