Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,815 members, 7,817,364 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 11:04 AM

Bags Of APC Campaign Rice Destroyed In Ekiti By Youths. Photos - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Bags Of APC Campaign Rice Destroyed In Ekiti By Youths. Photos (30253 Views)

Thug Pleads For His Life During Mass Beating By Angry Youths. Photos / Uche Nwosu's Campaign Vehicles Burnt By Imo Youths (Photos) / Ahmed Babawo's Shoe Shining Kits For Empowerment Of Borno Youths (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Bags Of APC Campaign Rice Destroyed In Ekiti By Youths. Photos by fasho01(m): 8:33am On Jan 14, 2019
Apc is synonymous with death.. Rip to the dead
Re: Bags Of APC Campaign Rice Destroyed In Ekiti By Youths. Photos by NaijaRoyalty(m): 8:33am On Jan 14, 2019
Nigerians are becoming wiser

Buhari and his failure associates , must be shown the way out in this coming election .
Re: Bags Of APC Campaign Rice Destroyed In Ekiti By Youths. Photos by Ajixegun: 8:34am On Jan 14, 2019
oyebanji44:
Fayose's henchmen ..Enemy of progress
Useless comments always come from nitwit fellows.

1 Like

Re: Bags Of APC Campaign Rice Destroyed In Ekiti By Youths. Photos by Abyima(m): 8:35am On Jan 14, 2019
If u vote Buhari, u are a fool. And u are selling the future of your children. Rubbish Apc

1 Like

Re: Bags Of APC Campaign Rice Destroyed In Ekiti By Youths. Photos by adetes: 8:36am On Jan 14, 2019
If someone eat this kind of rice ghost may b after that person

1 Like

Re: Bags Of APC Campaign Rice Destroyed In Ekiti By Youths. Photos by amazon14: 8:37am On Jan 14, 2019
APC can't do without shading blood, if not by stabbing, it will be by shooting or by accident. Any thing to shade blood is OK with APC. Evil party, evil rice.
Re: Bags Of APC Campaign Rice Destroyed In Ekiti By Youths. Photos by Nobody: 8:37am On Jan 14, 2019
Nigerians destroy food.... ??
Omo this election go maddddddddd

2 Likes

Re: Bags Of APC Campaign Rice Destroyed In Ekiti By Youths. Photos by Edoi(m): 8:37am On Jan 14, 2019
They would have taken the rice and still vote for their candidate/party of choice.

However this will send a very strong message to politicians that its no longer business as usaual

1 Like

Re: Bags Of APC Campaign Rice Destroyed In Ekiti By Youths. Photos by Efenaira(m): 8:39am On Jan 14, 2019
naunasabi:
Me the souls of the departed rest in peace.

The youths should have shared the rice amongst themselves instead of wasting it.
You’re a big fool how much be rice compared to human lives?
Re: Bags Of APC Campaign Rice Destroyed In Ekiti By Youths. Photos by AmazingELixir: 8:39am On Jan 14, 2019
undecided

Wetin the poor rice do dem can't they re-bag the rice and carry it home to help themselves.

Nigerians and their misplaced transfer of aggression sef.
Re: Bags Of APC Campaign Rice Destroyed In Ekiti By Youths. Photos by bkool7(m): 8:40am On Jan 14, 2019
Fools. Instead of them to take the rice home and quench hunger. Jungle justice mentality
Re: Bags Of APC Campaign Rice Destroyed In Ekiti By Youths. Photos by SPOILT9JAOLOSHO(m): 8:41am On Jan 14, 2019
In the course of all this hardship and cluelessness from this administration I always ask myself.. when will core Northerners have sense? the support Buhari because He is a Northerner not that He performed, in spite of all the failures He has recorded in His government. As for Yoruba people Osibanjo or Tinubu becoming president is their problem.

Nigeria should be divided to be better.. simple
Re: Bags Of APC Campaign Rice Destroyed In Ekiti By Youths. Photos by Govo4me2u(m): 8:44am On Jan 14, 2019
CastedDude:
Chaos rocked Iworoko-Ekiti, Ekiti State, following the fatal accident that killed at least 15 persons and injured many others while conveying bags of rice to Ondo State on Saturday night.

The angry youths in Iworoko-Ekiti stormed the scene of the accident to protest and destroyed many bags of the campaign rice as can bee seen in the footage below.

The bags of rice were branded with the campaign stickers of a senatorial candidate of the All Progressives Congress (APC) in Ondo State.

Among the dead was a mother, her child, a Youth Corps member, traders and some students of the Ekiti State University in the town.

A large crowd of sympathisers were seen wailing at the scene of the accident.

See more; https://www.nationalhelm.co/2019/01/angry-youths-destroy-bags-of-apc-campaign-rice-in-ekiti-photos.html

The rice that the people couldn't get at the market before now, what does shearing of rice got to do with transparent campaign?.
Re: Bags Of APC Campaign Rice Destroyed In Ekiti By Youths. Photos by Seandisputed(m): 8:44am On Jan 14, 2019
Lordofthewest:
Correct..our people finally waking up.
They did that because lives were lost.

Trust me.
Re: Bags Of APC Campaign Rice Destroyed In Ekiti By Youths. Photos by Nobody: 8:53am On Jan 14, 2019
naunasabi:

The youths should have shared the rice amongst themselves instead of wasting it.
Blood rice. Bad idea.
Re: Bags Of APC Campaign Rice Destroyed In Ekiti By Youths. Photos by tolexy007(m): 8:54am On Jan 14, 2019
oyebanji44:

oponu

1 Like

Re: Bags Of APC Campaign Rice Destroyed In Ekiti By Youths. Photos by Deicide: 8:57am On Jan 14, 2019
If the country was moving so smooth they wouldn't result to using common rice to bribe people, sharing rice means the government has failed us! People can't even afford to buy rice and you wanna continue next term?

Anyone that collect any rice from any politician is a fool! Cause its an insult to our intelligence angry
Re: Bags Of APC Campaign Rice Destroyed In Ekiti By Youths. Photos by vonlogon: 9:06am On Jan 14, 2019
Can you imagine? Campaign Rice, I've politicians in some other parts of the world had never heard of it.
Re: Bags Of APC Campaign Rice Destroyed In Ekiti By Youths. Photos by emmanuelpopson(m): 9:16am On Jan 14, 2019
naunasabi:

will you have eaten such killer rice and be at peace
knowing that it is bloody..they did the right thing and that is okay by me...
Re: Bags Of APC Campaign Rice Destroyed In Ekiti By Youths. Photos by sammy99(m): 9:31am On Jan 14, 2019
Anywher Apc dey go,na so problem dey follow dem join

dey cannot do der campaign in peace without not causing any problem

na d afonjas i dey pity,cos dem go soon dey cause problem for der state very soon.

Make dem no come south east and d south south cos we no need dem.
Re: Bags Of APC Campaign Rice Destroyed In Ekiti By Youths. Photos by Nobody: 9:33am On Jan 14, 2019
Racoon:
And one APC zombie was ystdy vehemently denying that the alleged rice were not APC-branded rice? Any wonder the party have been associated with so much deaths from the beginning?

From Fayemi campaign in Kogi, Akwa Ibom, Kastina, Lagos to now Ekiti @ present, they have been leaving sorrow, tears and blood.This should be a warning sign to Nigerians.

so what if it was apc rice ,, a truck killed people and people are directing there anger on bags of rice .. isnt that dumbness .
was it bag of rice that kiled people or a careless driver, if that truck wasnt carrying apc rice would that av incapacitated the truck from killing people or if the truck inscribe with dangote had the companies product will they burn the product.
is these the 1st time dangote truck is involve in accident or killed people ... but becos it carrying apc rice these time heaven must fall, buhari must resign .. grin raacon wailin n tears good on you

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Bags Of APC Campaign Rice Destroyed In Ekiti By Youths. Photos by gaskiyamagana: 9:40am On Jan 14, 2019
naunasabi:

How did you expect PDP brainwashed youths think correctly like that?

1 Like

Re: Bags Of APC Campaign Rice Destroyed In Ekiti By Youths. Photos by nwanyionitsha: 9:45am On Jan 14, 2019
naunasabi:

Is it all about food to you ? Blood soaked rice ? Tueh...
Re: Bags Of APC Campaign Rice Destroyed In Ekiti By Youths. Photos by nwanyionitsha: 9:50am On Jan 14, 2019
oyebanji44:
Its is good it happenef to your yoruba brethren. This is what islam has turned you to. Tueh.... The love for blood and violent deaths.
E go reach you, since everything is politics to you.
Re: Bags Of APC Campaign Rice Destroyed In Ekiti By Youths. Photos by Centcanada: 9:51am On Jan 14, 2019
So APC has the right to import Rice and put APC label on it to induce voters for forthcoming election but if common man try to import rice just to earn a living from it, it will be seize and the owner of the rice will be laft with nothing. It I talk, una go say I hate APC. Vote APC out. We need fresh men in Aso villa. Those people are evil. The Earlie somebody here understand me, better for the future of Nigeria. Vote Atiku, vote Peter obi and be Atikulate just for the better Nigeria. Vote wisely.

2 Likes

Re: Bags Of APC Campaign Rice Destroyed In Ekiti By Youths. Photos by chiangwar: 9:54am On Jan 14, 2019
Give back the people of EKITI there stole mandate they do not need rice

CastedDude:
Watch the video HERE.
Re: Bags Of APC Campaign Rice Destroyed In Ekiti By Youths. Photos by Xclusivedaniel6(m): 9:56am On Jan 14, 2019
oyebanji44:

Your brain needs total rehabilitation

1 Like

Re: Bags Of APC Campaign Rice Destroyed In Ekiti By Youths. Photos by nwanyionitsha: 9:57am On Jan 14, 2019
Lordofthewest:
It's like you want to be unfortunate this morning, what do you have to say about the yeebows begging N500 from OBIgot?
At least, we vote right. ₦500 can never control any Igbo man.
Re: Bags Of APC Campaign Rice Destroyed In Ekiti By Youths. Photos by nwanyionitsha: 9:59am On Jan 14, 2019
Rexnegro:
mumu people
Meaning ?
May the same pain they feel visit you in Jesus name, amen.

1 Like

Re: Bags Of APC Campaign Rice Destroyed In Ekiti By Youths. Photos by nwanyionitsha: 10:00am On Jan 14, 2019
Edoi:
They would have taken the rice and still vote for their candidate/party of choice.

However this will send a very strong message politicians that its no longer business as usaual
Blood rice !!!
Re: Bags Of APC Campaign Rice Destroyed In Ekiti By Youths. Photos by vroom(m): 10:06am On Jan 14, 2019
How can you cook up big lie like this for God sake, this was the scene of the fatal accident that heppen in Ekiti over the weekend, May the soul of the departed rest in peace and may God forgive u

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Charly Boy, Sowore, NLC Protest In Lagos Over Economic Hardship (Photos) / "60 Percent Of Nigerian Youths Are More Educated Than You" - Man Tells Buhari / Abia Government: Smart Adeyemi Suffering From Protracted Case Of Mental Illness

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.