Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,133 members, 7,814,963 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 02:13 AM

Why A Laptop Might Be Better Than Your Certificate. - Computers - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Computers / Why A Laptop Might Be Better Than Your Certificate. (880 Views)

Windows 10 Can Be Better In Dark Mode. Here’s How To Apply Its Dark Theme / Have a Laptop/desktop/printer problem?? Bring Am Come Here / 6 Things To Consider Before Buying A Laptop In Nigeria (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Why A Laptop Might Be Better Than Your Certificate. by Mhiztahflash(m): 7:07am On Jan 14, 2019
By Adewumi Prayer

Dear reader,
Do you have an idea of what your laptop, a good internet connection, and stable electricity can provide for you within 4 weeks of serious and steady hustle online?

Read this post carefully, because this might change your life within a few months, which I assure you if you do this rightly.

The joy derived from being self-employed is unquantifiable, you resume anytime, you are your own boss, you share your profit alone, also remember, the risk involved is for you alone.

Firstly, take deep thinking of the current numbers of graduates out there, not just ordinary graduates, but mostly First class level, which is still not opportune to find something doing in order to meet their daily needs. But, do you know that with that your laptop, you thought it’s a home theater, or PS3 console, can as well fetch you cool cash online in which I bet you your hard-earned certificate can’t?

Before I proceed, for your laptop to be better than your certificate, you need to have a little or can I say a better knowledge about some basic controls and operation of your laptop relating to money making aspect. Just as you’ve gathered enough experience during the cause of getting certified in your course of study.

So, sit back, relax, get a chilled drink, while I breakdown reasons why that your many years abandoned laptop might be better than your certificate.

Earning on a Periodical basis
Working at home or can I say working on your laptop gives you the chances of earning a passive income on a daily basis, depending on the service you are rendering with the device, the knowledge you applied, the results you get back and the people you get connected to who patronize your business. Doing this will pave way for you out there in the business sector, whereby making your bank credit alerts more frequent than before. Once you render good and high-quality services, people will definitely come and patronize you. That is the main secret behind doing any business related to digital marketing.

Rendering of relevant Services:
Many public and privates organizations are been set up almost every day, such as blocks industries, car wash, eateries, fashion centers, churches, and many others. Probably these above-listed organizations would need their presence known to the mass, because their main and primary motive is income making, therefore a good and permanent logo design would be needed.

This can easily be carried out with the help of your laptop, with some design software already installed on them. This can serve as a means of earning a passive income which will also give you a chance of winning other contracts depending on your previous delivery.

Continue reading here https://www.naijagistech.com.ng/2019/01/why-laptop-might-be-better-than-your.html?m=1

(1) (Reply)

Choosing A Gaming Chair Makes You A Better Gamer / How To Convert Your Android Phone As A Remote Control / Used Macbook Pro 13.3" Mid-2014 8gb Ram, 128gb Ssd, 2.6ghz Core i5

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.