Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,983 members, 7,817,902 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 10:23 PM

Church Usher Rapes 5-Year-Old Girl In Lagos During Service - Crime (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Church Usher Rapes 5-Year-Old Girl In Lagos During Service (25727 Views)

Man Rapes 5-Year-Old Girl After Luring Her With Biscuit In Adamawa / 20-Year-Old Lady Beats 47-Year-Old Woman To Death In Lagos During Public Fight / 35-Year-Old Man Rapes 5-Year-Old Orphan In Benue (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Church Usher Rapes 5-Year-Old Girl In Lagos During Service by mtngloetiartel: 11:06am On Jan 14, 2019
echepops:
Satan has really suffered. Like if you agree
no like 4 u. D truth is dat devil is d one to blame. 1John 5v19
Re: Church Usher Rapes 5-Year-Old Girl In Lagos During Service by charlsecy(m): 11:20am On Jan 14, 2019
Randy100:
It is not rape, the right term is sexual molestation.
How was it not rape?
Re: Church Usher Rapes 5-Year-Old Girl In Lagos During Service by Originalsly: 11:20am On Jan 14, 2019
Hmmm.....5 year old girl in a sex romp. Tells a lot about the blogger... suspect he too is a pedophile.
Re: Church Usher Rapes 5-Year-Old Girl In Lagos During Service by AHCB: 11:23am On Jan 14, 2019
Jayhazard:

Things he knows absolutely nothing of? Do you even know what you are saying?
Although there's no point blaming the devil for our wrongs, since we're all responsible for our actions, it doesn't excuse the fact that he seeks to have a huge impact in our decisions. This is why we need to arm ourselves with God's word and His truth, to avoid dwelling on the evil thoughts the devil and his cohorts place in our minds.
why am I not surprise. Lol.
Re: Church Usher Rapes 5-Year-Old Girl In Lagos During Service by Randy100: 11:25am On Jan 14, 2019
charlsecy:
How was it not rape?
Because rape as a term has to do with force.
Re: Church Usher Rapes 5-Year-Old Girl In Lagos During Service by Nobody: 11:34am On Jan 14, 2019
Not a detective, but he has been molesting that kid for a long time.

First, the mother didn't see blood, which means she's not a virgin anymore. She instead saw sperm, which means the man got careless because they've been at it for so long he forgot to be more careful where he nuts.

Second, the girl didn't complain about any pain (which smaller females usually do). She only saw her cleaning the semen from her private part. Her mom wasn't very vigilant. I also didn't see where the father was mentioned, perhaps the mom is a single mother?

I pity children that grow up with single moms.

1 Like

Re: Church Usher Rapes 5-Year-Old Girl In Lagos During Service by Nobody: 11:36am On Jan 14, 2019
Originalsly:
Hmmm.....5 year old girl in a sex romp. Tells a lot about the blogger... suspect he too is a pedophile.

Don't be stupid labelling people with such name because their English isn't good enough, I wouldn't expect anything less from a female.
Re: Church Usher Rapes 5-Year-Old Girl In Lagos During Service by Classickj(m): 11:38am On Jan 14, 2019
I ve a feeling dat devil 😈 will so run away from Nigeria...!!! Cos any small tin Na devil hand work
Re: Church Usher Rapes 5-Year-Old Girl In Lagos During Service by Classickj(m): 11:39am On Jan 14, 2019
ct2:
God please protect my daughters
amen ooh
Re: Church Usher Rapes 5-Year-Old Girl In Lagos During Service by neighbourhud: 11:48am On Jan 14, 2019
post=74746443:

Journalism has gone to the dogs obviously!
A sex romp with a 5 year old kid?!
The way some journalist just use words loosely these days is alarming.
Gone are the days when NUJ was so interesting back then.

This is the real definition of the word SEX ROMP :
........an instance of sexual activity between two or more people that is entered into light-heartedly and without emotional commitment.
................ .................. ................... ..............
@Broda Usher, you are done for.
You are nothing but an animal in human skin.
Justice should take it's full course!

You nailed it

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Church Usher Rapes 5-Year-Old Girl In Lagos During Service by Passionate888: 11:52am On Jan 14, 2019
Osinbanjo church man..... Rapist
Re: Church Usher Rapes 5-Year-Old Girl In Lagos During Service by neighbourhud: 11:54am On Jan 14, 2019
Admin401:

Don't be stupid labelling people with such name because their English isn't good enough, I wouldn't expect anything less from a female.

Then let him work on his English and stop misleading the public.

I wonder why you are angry at her for her choice of word and you do not see any wrong with the misuse of word by a 'professional.'

We are talking of a supposed journalist... He writes for the public to read... He needs to be good at it or go back and learn properly.
Re: Church Usher Rapes 5-Year-Old Girl In Lagos During Service by Nobody: 12:12pm On Jan 14, 2019
neighbourhud:

I wonder why are are angry at her for her choice of word and you do not see any wrong with the misuse of word by a 'professional.'

I'm not angry at her choice of words. Did you read my post? I was rather disturbed by how she jumped to conclusion. Both of you would make a fine FBI agent.
Re: Church Usher Rapes 5-Year-Old Girl In Lagos During Service by neighbourhud: 12:14pm On Jan 14, 2019
Admin401:

I'm not angry at her choice of words. Did you read my post? I was rather disturbed by how she jumped to conclusion. Both of you would make a fine FBI agent.

grin grin grin grin
Re: Church Usher Rapes 5-Year-Old Girl In Lagos During Service by chukwma6666: 12:18pm On Jan 14, 2019
in a church...why even leave ur child there
Re: Church Usher Rapes 5-Year-Old Girl In Lagos During Service by gaskiyamagana: 12:23pm On Jan 14, 2019
All the comments so far, Christianity as a religion is not condemned. Why is it that if it was a muslim, Islam or Muhammad will be on focus?
Re: Church Usher Rapes 5-Year-Old Girl In Lagos During Service by Enemyofpeace: 12:38pm On Jan 14, 2019
Calabar and pussssy be like bread and butter

Oluphummy I still dey o kiss kiss
Re: Church Usher Rapes 5-Year-Old Girl In Lagos During Service by Enemyofpeace: 12:38pm On Jan 14, 2019
gaskiyamagana:
All the comments so far, Christianity as a religion is not condemned. Why is it that if it was a muslim, Islam or Muhammad will be on focus?
we are talking of human beings here not animals
Re: Church Usher Rapes 5-Year-Old Girl In Lagos During Service by Hermes019: 1:16pm On Jan 14, 2019
So a five your old girl was being sexually abused right under Yahweh's house by Yahweh's servant and he did nothing about it,now if anyone of you was present and this act was occuring would u have simply watched let's say that is possible but if the child in question is ur biological daughter wouldn't u take action,but of course nobody can question Yahweh,he lives the girl more than we can imagine but he chose not to intervene,best decision if u ask me,somebody said "God will heal her ",sure he will
Spits !!!

1 Like

Re: Church Usher Rapes 5-Year-Old Girl In Lagos During Service by mechanics(m): 1:26pm On Jan 14, 2019
Next time, when he sees such temptation, he will run for his life.
Re: Church Usher Rapes 5-Year-Old Girl In Lagos During Service by Muscomide: 1:53pm On Jan 14, 2019
Randy100:
There is a big difference between "statutory rape" and "rape". Read and find out stop showing your ignorance to the world.

Google is your friend. Use it and stop showing yourself up to be the ret.ard you are. Sex with a minor (or anyone below the age of consent) is defined as Statutory Rape. It is no wonder really that you do not see the act for what it truly is with a monicker like 'Randy100'
Re: Church Usher Rapes 5-Year-Old Girl In Lagos During Service by Randy100: 1:59pm On Jan 14, 2019
Muscomide:

Google is your friend. Use it and stop showing yourself up to be the ret.ard you are. Sex with a minor (or anyone below the age of consent) is defined as Statutory Rape.
Ewu. I don commot my hand from your matter since you want to remain a daft. Use the same google to type the difference between statutory rape and rape. Olodo.
Re: Church Usher Rapes 5-Year-Old Girl In Lagos During Service by Muscomide: 2:11pm On Jan 14, 2019
Journalism.in Nigeria has clearly gone to the dogs when a journalist describes the Statutory Rape of a minor as a 'sex romp'. Shame on you, Cyriacus Izuekewe. You are a disgrace to journalism.
Re: Church Usher Rapes 5-Year-Old Girl In Lagos During Service by Nobody: 2:24pm On Jan 14, 2019
post=74748084:

You edited?!
Thought you just said we are in support of the usher, despite reading our comment here.
That came as a rude shock to us...
Well, It is well ma!
Thanks.
Kudos to your maturity!
That was suppose to be a response to someone's else quote till it was you I quoted...was like shocked ,I messed up

Have a blessed day

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Church Usher Rapes 5-Year-Old Girl In Lagos During Service by MANNABBQGRILLS: 2:31pm On Jan 14, 2019
Michellekabod1:

Kudos to your maturity!
That was suppose to be a response to someone's else quote till it was you I quoted...was like shocked ,I messed up

Have a blessed day
Oh, understood now sis.
Its alright.
We are cool! cheesy
Have a blessed week ahead!
Hugs

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Church Usher Rapes 5-Year-Old Girl In Lagos During Service by adeking18: 2:39pm On Jan 14, 2019
5years old girl!! what is the world turning into
Re: Church Usher Rapes 5-Year-Old Girl In Lagos During Service by ashawopikin(m): 2:41pm On Jan 14, 2019
This matter simple Na, make Dem just.....

Re: Church Usher Rapes 5-Year-Old Girl In Lagos During Service by vicadauzo: 3:00pm On Jan 14, 2019
Akwaibom people na wa to una oooo....then it was keme at big brother naija now it's udoh at redeemed church.....odikwa egwu oooo.
Re: Church Usher Rapes 5-Year-Old Girl In Lagos During Service by fpeter(f): 3:12pm On Jan 14, 2019
umarshehu58:
The other time it was Alfa, now it is an Usher.
The difference is clear from the comment here. Nobody is insulting Christianity but they were busy insulting Islam because of the same crime an Alfa commits.

It is not fair at all.

Don't be silly and insensitive. Evil has no tribe or religion. Something terrible was done to a young child and all you care about is religion?
Must everything be sentimental in this country?
Re: Church Usher Rapes 5-Year-Old Girl In Lagos During Service by umarshehu58(m): 3:24pm On Jan 14, 2019
fpeter:

Don't be silly and insensitive. Evil has no tribe or religion. Something terrible was done to a young child and all you care about is religion?
Must everything be sentimental in this country?
Most of you people are sentimental but I'm not.
I am just saying the fact take it or leave it

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Bus Driver Kills Colleague, Abandons Corpse At Lagos Park / Student Who Committed Suicide Didn’t Have Poor Results – OAU / NDLEA Intercepts Drug Consignments In Winter Jackets, Body Lotion At Lagos Airpo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.