Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,733 members, 7,809,818 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 03:26 PM

Are You Depressed, Know Someone Who Is Depressed See How To Overcome It - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Are You Depressed, Know Someone Who Is Depressed See How To Overcome It (287 Views)

I Feel Depressed With A CGPA Of 4.2+ / My Mum Is Making Me Depressed With What She Said To Me / Depressed Man Sets His Bsc And NYSC Certificates On Fire (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Are You Depressed, Know Someone Who Is Depressed See How To Overcome It by Thehealth47: 7:59am On Jan 14, 2019
ARE YOU DEPRESSED OR YOU KNOW SOMEONE WHO IS DEPRESSED. Click the link to learn how to overcome depression. kindly Make sure you share to save a life.
https://www.healthforty.com
Re: Are You Depressed, Know Someone Who Is Depressed See How To Overcome It by generalissimo(m): 11:01am On Jan 14, 2019
Me, I'll recommend NL to anyone feeling depressed. Just come around and read comments grin

(1) (Reply)

Jamb Change Of Mail After Reg?? / ASUU Should Consider The Students- MURIC / JAMB Makes N1.3 Billion In One Week

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.