Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,407 members, 7,819,448 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 04:29 PM

Yomi Casual Shares Lovely Photos With His Daughter (photos) - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Yomi Casual Shares Lovely Photos With His Daughter (photos) (1371 Views)

Richard Mofe-Damijo And Lookalike Daughter (Photos) / Bolanle Ninalowo And Aliyah, His Daughter (Photos) / Yomi Casual Shares Beautiful Family Photos With His Wife And Daughter (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Yomi Casual Shares Lovely Photos With His Daughter (photos) by megist80: 8:15am On Jan 14, 2019
AY Makun’s younger brother, Omoniyi Makun popularly known as Yomi Casual who has always been embroiled in baby mama mess, Shares lovely photos with his beautiful Daughter.

Photos below :

Gist via :- https://nairatrend.com.ng/yomi-casual-shares-lovely-photos-with-his-daughter-photos/

Cc;lalasticlala, mynd44, Dominique, fynestboi

Re: Yomi Casual Shares Lovely Photos With His Daughter (photos) by megist80: 8:16am On Jan 14, 2019
See More lovely photos HERE

Re: Yomi Casual Shares Lovely Photos With His Daughter (photos) by Nobody: 8:22am On Jan 14, 2019
Parents, stop using Funbact A as a cream for kids.

2 Likes

Re: Yomi Casual Shares Lovely Photos With His Daughter (photos) by Trendvoice: 8:24am On Jan 14, 2019
grin savagery at its peek
kennygee:
Re: Yomi Casual Shares Lovely Photos With His Daughter (photos) by ashewoboy(m): 8:32am On Jan 14, 2019
kennygee:

just say you are jealous of the kid's beauty. she took after yomi's wife. jealousy.
Re: Yomi Casual Shares Lovely Photos With His Daughter (photos) by Kellibae(f): 8:37am On Jan 14, 2019
ashewoboy:

just say you are jealous of the kid's beauty. she took after yomi's wife. jealousy.

Which jealousy Oga?
He bleaching those kids
Re: Yomi Casual Shares Lovely Photos With His Daughter (photos) by Kellibae(f): 8:37am On Jan 14, 2019
Hm

1 Like

Re: Yomi Casual Shares Lovely Photos With His Daughter (photos) by Trendvoice: 8:38am On Jan 14, 2019
grin ashewoboy what a name
ashewoboy:

Re: Yomi Casual Shares Lovely Photos With His Daughter (photos) by ashewoboy(m): 8:39am On Jan 14, 2019
Kellibae:

Which jealousy Oga? He bleaching those kids

update your dp before you quote me on this matter. seems you are also jealous.
Re: Yomi Casual Shares Lovely Photos With His Daughter (photos) by chieftroller003: 8:40am On Jan 14, 2019
shocked
she is bangable

Re: Yomi Casual Shares Lovely Photos With His Daughter (photos) by Kellibae(f): 8:41am On Jan 14, 2019
ashewoboy:

update your dp before you quote me on this matter. seems you are also jealous.

It seems jealous is the newest word u learnt,?
So keep practicing it till it sticks.
I understand.

1 Like

Re: Yomi Casual Shares Lovely Photos With His Daughter (photos) by Trendvoice: 8:46am On Jan 14, 2019
grin
Kellibae:

I understand.

2 Likes

Re: Yomi Casual Shares Lovely Photos With His Daughter (photos) by Nobody: 8:55am On Jan 14, 2019
ashewoboy:

Jealous?

Look at the child's knuckles, she's too young to have dark knuckles.

Go to pharmacies and ask the staff there how parents ruin the skin of their kids with funbact A.
Re: Yomi Casual Shares Lovely Photos With His Daughter (photos) by CAPSLOCKED: 9:03am On Jan 14, 2019
kennygee:

IN THEIR DEFENSE (MOTHERS PARTICULARLY) THEY'RE BRINGING OUT THE CHILD'S TRUE COLOR.

WE FORCE RELIGION, SCHOOL, FOOD, CLOTHES AND OTHER THINGS ON CHILDREN BECAUSE WE THINK IT'S COOL.
NOW THERE'S AN UPGRADE..... APPLYING MAKEUP ON KIDS AND BLEACHING THEIR SKIN. WHY, BECAUSE PARENTS ARE NOT COMFORTABLE WITH AND ASHAMED OF THE CHILDREN THEY BEAR.

IF THIS IS NOT MADNESS, THEN I DON'T KNOW WHAT IS.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Yomi Casual Shares Lovely Photos With His Daughter (photos) by Tamarapetty(f): 9:07am On Jan 14, 2019
chieftroller003:
shocked she is bangable
Are you normal??
Re: Yomi Casual Shares Lovely Photos With His Daughter (photos) by Rextizzle(m): 9:16am On Jan 14, 2019
kennygee:
Coming from a mid night newspaper
Re: Yomi Casual Shares Lovely Photos With His Daughter (photos) by Nobody: 9:18am On Jan 14, 2019
CAPSLOCKED:

IN THEIR DEFENSE (MOTHERS PARTICULARLY) THEY'RE BRINGING OUT THE CHILD'S TRUE COLOR.

WE FORCE RELIGION, SCHOOL, FOOD, CLOTHES AND OTHER THINGS ON CHILDREN BECAUSE WE THINK IT'S COOL.
NOW THERE'S AN UPGRADE..... APPLYING MAKEUP ON KIDS AND BLEACHING THEIR SKIN. WHY, BECAUSE PARENTS ARE NOT COMFORTABLE WITH AND ASHAMED OF THE CHILDREN THEY BEAR.

IF THIS IS NOT MADNESS, THEN I DON'T KNOW WHAT IS.

The madness is getting out of hand. My friend refused selling three cans of Funbact A for a mum cause she felt no one should be on Funbact A so long that they'd use 3 tubes. That's when the aunty confessed she mixes it with Ori to bring out her baby's colour.

What yeye colour? Colour she didn't bring out from the womb?

Women are transferring their vanities to innocent children. It is sickening.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Yomi Casual Shares Lovely Photos With His Daughter (photos) by ashewoboy(m): 9:22am On Jan 14, 2019
kennygee:

Jealous?

Look at the child's knuckles, she's too young to have dark knuckles.

Go to pharmacies and ask the staff there how parents ruin the skin of their kids with funbact A.

she is not bleaching. do you expect her to be black like her dad? she is naturally light skinned.
Re: Yomi Casual Shares Lovely Photos With His Daughter (photos) by Nobody: 9:23am On Jan 14, 2019
ashewoboy:

she is not bleaching. do you expect her to be black like her dad? she is naturally light skinned.

If she's so light naturally, she's too young to have dark knuckles. That's all I'm saying.

2 Likes

Re: Yomi Casual Shares Lovely Photos With His Daughter (photos) by ashewoboy(m): 9:25am On Jan 14, 2019
Kellibae:

I understand.

update your dp before you quote me. I maintain my stance that you are jealous of that gorgeous baby girl. let me see what you look like.
Re: Yomi Casual Shares Lovely Photos With His Daughter (photos) by ashewoboy(m): 9:27am On Jan 14, 2019
kennygee:

If she's so light naturally, she's too young to have dark knuckles. That's all I'm saying.

it is not too dark na. check well. if she was bleaching her physionomy would not rhyme with other parts of her body.
Re: Yomi Casual Shares Lovely Photos With His Daughter (photos) by Kellibae(f): 9:43am On Jan 14, 2019
ashewoboy:

update your dp before you quote me. I maintain my stance that you are jealous of that gorgeous baby girl. let me see what you look like.

OK Mr maintainer.
U will maintain till next year.
Re: Yomi Casual Shares Lovely Photos With His Daughter (photos) by janettee(f): 10:17am On Jan 14, 2019
chieftroller003:
shocked
she is bangable

PEDOPHILE.
Re: Yomi Casual Shares Lovely Photos With His Daughter (photos) by earthsync(f): 11:04am On Jan 14, 2019
Nawa o. I didn't know this guy was blacker than charcoal

1 Like

Re: Yomi Casual Shares Lovely Photos With His Daughter (photos) by techking: 4:54pm On Jan 14, 2019
Cool

(1) (Reply)

This Monster Rezvani Tank Military Edition Cost $350k,Chris Brown & Xzibit Has 1 / Uti Nwachukwu In Trouble Over Marriage Curse Placed By Tboss’ Dad / Add Dollars": Nigerian Beauty Queen Tells Oyibo Admirer Who Sent Her Flowers(pic

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.