Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,039 members, 7,818,082 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 07:17 AM

Oppinion: Why i think buhari and osibanjo administration is the best ever - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Oppinion: Why i think buhari and osibanjo administration is the best ever (293 Views)

Dr Damages Destroy Tinubu And Osibanjo On Air (video) / You think Buhari’s Administration Can Deliver free, fair elections? - Al-Jazeera / Mbaka Blasts Buhari: This Is Just Kindergarten, Administration Is Demonocracy (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Oppinion: Why i think buhari and osibanjo administration is the best ever by Nobody: 8:33am On Jan 14, 2019
Why is it that the likes of Abba Kyari, Mamman Daura and Ismailia Funtua are playing mum about the election and is only people like tinubu and osibanjo that are killing theirselves about the presidential election. Cause we all know that these three humans are the real president of nigeria. The question is that why are the presidency keeping mum and not making noise like the errand boys?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Oppinion: Why i think buhari and osibanjo administration is the best ever by Nukilia: 8:41am On Jan 14, 2019
They want to use the Southern guys for their dirty jobs.

#DefendingBuhariIsTheToughestJobInNigeria

2 Likes

Re: Oppinion: Why i think buhari and osibanjo administration is the best ever by Nobody: 9:16am On Jan 14, 2019
When the heading was in sync with the body the mod hide the thread i punder and decided to make the heading so as to suit the APC bias mod.

(1) (Reply)

Pdp Created Poverty..... / Agricultural Revolution Under Buhari's Administration / Onnoghen: Fani-kayode, Odumakin In Trouble Over Fake News

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 4
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.