Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,043 members, 7,818,125 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 08:33 AM

2019 Election: I Have No Deal With God-fatherism, Sanwo Olu - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / 2019 Election: I Have No Deal With God-fatherism, Sanwo Olu (254 Views)

God Fatherism: Oyetola Was Installed By "Emperor Tinubu" – Adeoti / "If President Buhari Doesn't Win 2019 Election I Will Kill Myself" - Man (Photo) / See What Buhari Is Taking With Him To Daura If He Loses 2019 Election - Adeyanju (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

2019 Election: I Have No Deal With God-fatherism, Sanwo Olu by fortune838: 8:44am On Jan 14, 2019
Yesterday Sunday, January 2019, four governorship candidates in Lagos ahead of the 2019 general elections had great talks in a live debate asking Lagos residents to kick them out if they did not keep up with their promises of tremendous performance when elected.

The candidates who participated included
abajide Sanwo-Olu of the All Progressives Congress (APC),
Jimi Agbaje of the Peoples Democratic Party (PDP),
Owolabi Salis of the Alliance for Democracy (AD), and
Babatunde Gbadamosi of the Action Democratic Party (ADP).

In a letter from our Editor-in-Chief Bayo Olupohunda None of the candidates categorically said he would only govern the state for four years, but they all agreed that they had great names to protect and that if their promises are not kept, the residents should send them out of the Government House. Answering a question that he was relatively unknown until now and whether he had an independent mind to govern the state, Sanwo-Olu told the panelists that he had been in government since 2002.

He also spoke of some of his achievements since being in the Lagos government service saying that in an instance, he worked without collecting a dime from the state. He further said his achievements in government were made possible because he was never influenced by any godfather adding that he has a name to keep. "As commissioner for establishment, I was training a thousand teachers a year. We are going to be looking at capacity development for our primary school teachers," he said. On his part, Agbaje denied going under after the 2015 general elections saying he had made several public appearances since then.

full gist @ https://www.holygist.com/2019-election-i-have-no-deal-with-god-fatherism-sanwo-olu/

Re: 2019 Election: I Have No Deal With God-fatherism, Sanwo Olu by NaijaRoyalty(m): 8:46am On Jan 14, 2019
Ambode said the same .. but we know how it ended .

It is only in Lagos that one man dictates the political and economic direction of the state .

Rochas attempted it but got burnt
That's to tell you Igbos have mind of their own
Re: 2019 Election: I Have No Deal With God-fatherism, Sanwo Olu by Nbote(m): 8:57am On Jan 14, 2019
We hear U... Tinubu is ur god-ancestor abi

(1) (Reply)

Fake Group Stage Protest At EFCC Against Senator Akpabio / Watch The 2019 Presidential Debate, 7pm Live / Buhari Reasons Why He Will Not And Will Never Be At The Presidential Debate

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.