Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,222 members, 7,818,764 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 01:06 AM

Man Shocked As 13-Year-Old Boy Consumes 4 Bottles Of Chilled Beer In Benue State - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Man Shocked As 13-Year-Old Boy Consumes 4 Bottles Of Chilled Beer In Benue State (432 Views)

Islamic Police, Hisbah Impounds 5800 Bottles Of Beer In Kano State / Man Murdered Over N200 Bottle Of Beer In Ogun (Disturbing Photo) / Man Shocked After Finding Strange Item In His Car. See What He Did. Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Man Shocked As 13-Year-Old Boy Consumes 4 Bottles Of Chilled Beer In Benue State by Giftedhand92: 9:01am On Jan 14, 2019
A Nigerian man was left in stitches on seeing a teenager consuming over four bottles of beer at a bar in Benue.

According to the man who shared the post, he wondered what could make such a little boy be seen drinking at that age..

Read his post below..

So i was in a meeting with friends at a bar in benue and dis young boy bounced in with so much confidence sat and ordered for a bottle of beer..

As an African man dat i am it was difficult for me to ignore coz the question i asked myself was what if he was my kid brother?? Then i asked him how old he was he smiled and said brother why u ask,I then replied saying coz u look too young to be here and he then said am 13years old but av bin coming hia with my uncle since i was 11..

In shock i asked again how he got the money then his countenance changed like i was asking too much questions..So i walked back to my sit video taped how he ordered for four more bottles,swinging his legs,watched his match n digested it all with a coke bottle ����..

Now am really getting scared for this generation coz we don't pay attention to dis kids anymore..Parents please look out for your kids, the friends they keep and the things you do in dia presence..

See more:
https://zenithnaija.com/man-shocked-as-13-year-old-boy-consumes-4-bottles-of-chilled-beer-in-benue-state/

cc: lalasticlala dominique Mynd44

Re: Man Shocked As 13-Year-Old Boy Consumes 4 Bottles Of Chilled Beer In Benue State by Giftedhand92: 9:01am On Jan 14, 2019
Nawoo
Re: Man Shocked As 13-Year-Old Boy Consumes 4 Bottles Of Chilled Beer In Benue State by GODWINLOWSKI: 9:02am On Jan 14, 2019
I can even consume 5 bottles of sperm sef
Re: Man Shocked As 13-Year-Old Boy Consumes 4 Bottles Of Chilled Beer In Benue State by Rextizzle(m): 9:08am On Jan 14, 2019
What a pity, kid that should have been in school studying.
Re: Man Shocked As 13-Year-Old Boy Consumes 4 Bottles Of Chilled Beer In Benue State by majamajic(m): 9:10am On Jan 14, 2019
I remember doing 6 at 12 yrs
Re: Man Shocked As 13-Year-Old Boy Consumes 4 Bottles Of Chilled Beer In Benue State by RipMorosini: 9:41am On Jan 14, 2019
embarassed
Re: Man Shocked As 13-Year-Old Boy Consumes 4 Bottles Of Chilled Beer In Benue State by earthsync(f): 11:16am On Jan 14, 2019
I blame Buhari
Re: Man Shocked As 13-Year-Old Boy Consumes 4 Bottles Of Chilled Beer In Benue State by earthsync(f): 11:18am On Jan 14, 2019
I blame Buhari. But isn't it supposed to be illegal to serve an underage alcoholic drinks undecided well what do I know, this is Nigeria
Re: Man Shocked As 13-Year-Old Boy Consumes 4 Bottles Of Chilled Beer In Benue State by Nobody: 4:00pm On Jan 14, 2019
grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

(1) (Reply)

Pastor Stripped And Beaten Mercilessly After Sleeping Wt Married Church Members / Ladies Who Steal Children And Sell Exposed See What They Did To Them / Man Apprehended With Female Pants Says He Was Sent By A Prophet (photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.