Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,860 members, 7,810,288 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 05:44 AM

Giving Out My MCSA Tutorial Videos And Dumps - Career - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / Giving Out My MCSA Tutorial Videos And Dumps (558 Views)

MCSA Server 2016 Certification / 70-417 Upgrading Your Skills To MCSA Windows Server 2012 Questions Bank / MCSA Certification Forum (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Giving Out My MCSA Tutorial Videos And Dumps by EphraimBoat: 9:26am On Jan 14, 2019
Just got certified in Mcsa and I'm giving out videos(hundreds of them) in the course syllabus and for each module.

You also get the materials/dumps I used.

Message me.

I forgot to mention, it will come with a cost!!
Re: Giving Out My MCSA Tutorial Videos And Dumps by gbugbru(m): 9:37am On Jan 14, 2019
Am interested bro... Chukwuebuka_precious @yahoo.com

EphraimBoat:
Just got certified in Mcsa and I'm giving out videos(hundreds of them) in the course syllabus and for each module.

Message me
Re: Giving Out My MCSA Tutorial Videos And Dumps by EphraimBoat: 10:10am On Jan 14, 2019
gbugbru:
Am interested bro... Chukwuebuka_precious @yahoo.com

The files(videos) are probably between 50-100gb, so can't be sent using email. Probably dropbox/Google drive

It won't be totally free though, you will need to show love!
Re: Giving Out My MCSA Tutorial Videos And Dumps by vilee(m): 10:57pm On Apr 15, 2019
Am interested in the tutorial as well as the video's too, here's my email address; Jamesvictorosani@gmail.com

EphraimBoat:

Message me.

Re: Giving Out My MCSA Tutorial Videos And Dumps by vilee(m): 11:03pm On Apr 15, 2019
I want to become certified in MCSA, CCNA and A+ Core but i want to start with MCSA but i just don't know how to go about it. I need information on cost, test centers in Nigeria, materials(videos and email books) dumbs and any other relevant information about mcsa.

Thank you
Re: Giving Out My MCSA Tutorial Videos And Dumps by 0955eb027(m): 9:13pm On Apr 21, 2019
EphraimBoat:

Message me.

I am interested bro.
How much of a cost will it be?
Re: Giving Out My MCSA Tutorial Videos And Dumps by NigAmbassador: 9:50pm On Apr 21, 2019
EphraimBoat:

Message me.

What's the cost? Interested

(1) (Reply)

Just In: Nnewi Born Lawyer Elevated As SAN. / Which One Is Better? / Career Objective or Career Summary??

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.