Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,275 members, 7,829,618 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 09:42 AM

Comedian Nedu Shares 10 Years Throwback Photo - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Comedian Nedu Shares 10 Years Throwback Photo (20697 Views)

#10YearsChallenge: Funke Akindele Shares 10 Years Throwback Photo,Husband Reacts / #10YearsChallenge: Mompha Shares 10 Years Throwback Photo / Bobrisky Shares 10 Years Throwback Photo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Comedian Nedu Shares 10 Years Throwback Photo by somehow: 1:11pm On Jan 14, 2019
Thank you jare

Why is Atiku
Dangote
Otedola
Tinubu
Ambode
Fashola
Mama rainbow
Joke Silva still with the same color? They don't have money shey?

Jephyard:

You too go far, even our big men with money still remain the same e.g. Tinubu, Otedola, Dangote, even our own Genevieve. Almost our entertainer dey bleach. Money won't make you bright in complexion bleaching na bleaching
Re: Comedian Nedu Shares 10 Years Throwback Photo by Nobody: 1:12pm On Jan 14, 2019
YouareaBITCH:

Better environment, better food, neater house, less stress and money can make you fairer. Not everyone of them bleaches.
BTW put the phones camera into consideration too
They Dont consider all that, all they know how to shout is "bleaching cream"

1 Like

Re: Comedian Nedu Shares 10 Years Throwback Photo by Nobody: 1:16pm On Jan 14, 2019
Jephyard:

You too go far, even our big men with money still remain the same e.g. Tinubu, Otedola, Dangote, even our own Genevieve. Almost our entertainer dey bleach. Money won't make you bright in complexion bleaching na bleaching
No argument that some people do bleech but not everyone. After spending time in school with d weather hotter than that around my house, when i went back home 4 IT, my brother, i see changes
Re: Comedian Nedu Shares 10 Years Throwback Photo by erico2k2(m): 1:39pm On Jan 14, 2019
oseiwe:

why Lukaku and Mayweather still black? Them still dey inside poverty?
That's cos they are black by nature not poverty. However of your darkness is caused by hustle once U start chilling on AC driven whip trust me ur skin go fresh and change. Besides those two are bad examplesuppliers from you as they are in the sun.
Re: Comedian Nedu Shares 10 Years Throwback Photo by somehow: 2:11pm On Jan 14, 2019
Question thus: Nedu and Tope, is their current complexion true to them?

gloria34:
No argument that some people do bleech but not everyone. After spending time in school with d weather hotter than that around my house, when i went back home 4 IT, my brother, i see changes
Re: Comedian Nedu Shares 10 Years Throwback Photo by Nobody: 2:23pm On Jan 14, 2019
somehow:
Question thus: Nedu and Tope, is their current complexion true to them?

grin

ayam not staying with them
Re: Comedian Nedu Shares 10 Years Throwback Photo by ajl: 2:33pm On Jan 14, 2019
These entertainers are mostly a bunch of shameless people. These are not the kind of people the youths should be viewing. This is 21st century and it seem some Nigerians does not deserve to be citizens of the largest black nation on earth. This is Negro Land. The symbol of the black race. What other colour could you be. Of course, there are shades of black but you can't just go to the market to buy one.
Re: Comedian Nedu Shares 10 Years Throwback Photo by ajl: 2:38pm On Jan 14, 2019
oseiwe:

why Lukaku and Mayweather still black? Them still dey inside poverty?

Help me ask them o..Even with all the snow and winter weather.
Re: Comedian Nedu Shares 10 Years Throwback Photo by klever18(m): 2:44pm On Jan 14, 2019
ajl:

Help me ask them o..Even with all the snow and winter weather.
abi
Re: Comedian Nedu Shares 10 Years Throwback Photo by somehow: 2:55pm On Jan 14, 2019
Judging from their old pix posted by them.
gloria34:
grin

ayam not staying with them
Re: Comedian Nedu Shares 10 Years Throwback Photo by BecomeALandLord(m): 4:45pm On Jan 14, 2019
TarOrfeek:

Does success in Nigeria Entertainment industry come with a carton of bleaching cream?

Because like, I am completely confused with these people.

angry

You took the words out of my mouth
Re: Comedian Nedu Shares 10 Years Throwback Photo by esecoal(m): 5:21pm On Jan 14, 2019
bro that freshness........he reflects what he eats and drinks

TarOrfeek:

Does success in Nigeria Entertainment industry come with a carton of bleaching cream?

Because like, I am completely confused with these people.

angry

(1) (2) (Reply)

Nairalander Pictured With Momodu's Son, Tekno, Miss Commonwealth At Eko Hotels / Sandra Ikeji Wins Best Event Planning Of The Year Award (photo) / Do Not Protest - Blackface Insists In New Tweet

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.