Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,112 members, 7,811,127 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 01:08 AM

OMG! Nigerian 13-year-old Boy Caught On Camera Buying 4 Bottles Of Beer To Drink - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / OMG! Nigerian 13-year-old Boy Caught On Camera Buying 4 Bottles Of Beer To Drink (824 Views)

Bauchi Commissioner Caught On Camera Buying Votes As Policemen Looked On (Video) / Kano Hisbah Seizes Trailer Loaded With 8,400 Bottles Of Beer, Arrests Driver / Kano Hisbah Destroys Bottles Of Beer Worth N200 Million (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

OMG! Nigerian 13-year-old Boy Caught On Camera Buying 4 Bottles Of Beer To Drink by NAIJAHITPLAY: 10:42am On Jan 14, 2019
Naijahitplay: Nigerian man shocked after a 13-year-old boy buys 4 bottles of beer to drink

A Nigerian man has taken to social media to express his disgust after seeing a 13-year-old boy buying 4 bottles of beer to drink while watching a football.

According to the man, the boy disclosed that he has been coming to the bar with his uncle, since he was 11.

@Jumabee wrote; So i was in a meeting with friends at a bar in benue and dis young boy bounced in with so much confidence sat and ordered for a bottle of beer..As an African man dat i am it was difficult for me to ignore coz the question i asked myself was what if he was my kid brother?? Then i asked him how old he was he smiled and said brother why u ask,I then replied saying coz u look too young to be here and he then said am 13years old but av bin coming hia with my uncle since i was 11..

In shock i asked again how he got the money then his countenance changed like i was asking too much questions..So i walked back to my sit video taped how he ordered for four more bottles,swinging his legs,watched his match n digested it all with a coke bottle ����”

“Now am really getting scared for this generation coz we don’t pay attention to dis kids anymore..Parents please look out for your kids, the friends they keep and the things you do in dia presence..For the youths our love for money shouldn’t make us ignore our morals.
Click to watch video below:
http://www.naijahitplay.com/2019/01/omg-nigerian-13-year-old-boy-caught-on.html?m=1

Re: OMG! Nigerian 13-year-old Boy Caught On Camera Buying 4 Bottles Of Beer To Drink by sammy99(m): 10:50am On Jan 14, 2019
dat is not a new thing,
four bottle small sef,d one way others dey do pass dis one or can dat b dangerous than taking too much of codein and some other addicted drugs in large quantity.

My FTC since joining nairaland.
Re: OMG! Nigerian 13-year-old Boy Caught On Camera Buying 4 Bottles Of Beer To Drink by sarrki(m): 10:52am On Jan 14, 2019
That is infringement on his freedom

Seriously that’s his life and business

Why can’t we mind ours
Re: OMG! Nigerian 13-year-old Boy Caught On Camera Buying 4 Bottles Of Beer To Drink by NAIJAHITPLAY: 10:54am On Jan 14, 2019
sammy99:
dat is not a new thing,
four bottle small sef,d one way others dey do pass dis one or can dat b dangerous than taking too much of codein and some other addicted drugs in large quantity.
that is bad ...the resturant owner should be arrested
Re: OMG! Nigerian 13-year-old Boy Caught On Camera Buying 4 Bottles Of Beer To Drink by nwanyionitsha: 11:15am On Jan 14, 2019
sarrki:
That is infringement on his freedom

Seriously that’s his life and business

Why can’t we mind ours
At 13years ?
Re: OMG! Nigerian 13-year-old Boy Caught On Camera Buying 4 Bottles Of Beer To Drink by NAIJAHITPLAY: 12:04pm On Jan 18, 2019
nwanyionitsha:
At 13years ?
Don't mind him

(1) (Reply)

I Am Back In UK To Continue Our Work To Liberate #biafra – Nnamdi Kanu / Man Rain Curse On PDP, Praises Buhari Govt. For Fixing Roads And Railways / Video:Carnival Like Atmosphere At APC Presidential Rally In Lagos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.