Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,166,889 members, 7,866,393 topics. Date: Thursday, 20 June 2024 at 04:37 PM

2019 Election, I Will Transform The Political Landscape Of Nigeria - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / 2019 Election, I Will Transform The Political Landscape Of Nigeria (190 Views)

Seyi Tinubu Poised To Make His Mark In Nigeria's Political Landscape - Osigwe / "If President Buhari Doesn't Win 2019 Election I Will Kill Myself" - Man (Photo) / See What Buhari Is Taking With Him To Daura If He Loses 2019 Election - Adeyanju (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

2019 Election, I Will Transform The Political Landscape Of Nigeria by StCockman(m): 10:47am On Jan 14, 2019
If I win the 2019 election as the IKOT EKPENE, ESSIEN UDIM, OBOT AKARA Federal Constituency, I will help make laws and reformations that will benefit not only the People of my Constituents but the Youths and the Nigerians as a whole
BUT;
If I do not win, I will use my own field of expertise "CRYPTOLOGY" and tell the Youths how to stand up and fend for themselves and how to set up a brighter future for even generations yet unborn, than a bleak one we've just weathered as it is. I will inform the Youths in every State of our Nation, where the resources meant for them are stacked and locked out of our usages. I will give exact Locations, Coordinates, Resources, Sources, Nomenclatures / Pseudonyms etc.

Pls, STUDY THE FOLLOWING CRYPTIC WRITINGS. IT WILL HELP DETERMINE HOW WE SHAPE OUR FUTURE IN THE DAYS THAT ARE COMING!!!

(1) (Reply)

Ondo East L.G.A Residents Gives Kudos To Akeredolu For Road Construction / Nigeria Earned $640.35m From Oil, Gas In October / Ondo Govt Empowers Widows Of Slain Soldiers

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.