Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,019 members, 7,818,021 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 04:56 AM

His Excellency, Rt. Hon. Emeka Ihedioha, Presenting Trophies To The Winners Of I - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / His Excellency, Rt. Hon. Emeka Ihedioha, Presenting Trophies To The Winners Of I (324 Views)

Ex-Imo Governor, Emeka Ihedioha Resigns From PDP / His Excellency Rt. Hon Emeka Ihedioha Released His Commissioners. / Emeka Ihedioha Kneels Down To Greet Goodluck Jonathan (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

His Excellency, Rt. Hon. Emeka Ihedioha, Presenting Trophies To The Winners Of I by Ihedioha4imo: 10:50am On Jan 14, 2019
His Excellency, Rt. Hon. Emeka Ihedioha, presenting trophies to the winners of Ikeduru Alive football tournament sponsored by the PDP State Assembly Candidate for Ikeduru, Ambassador Uche Ogbuagu, today, 13th- 01- 2019, in Akabo Ikeduru.

His Excellency while making the presentation enjoyed the overwhelming support and endorsements by former International Players; Kanu Nwankwo, Peter Rufai, Mobi Oparaku, Uche Okechukwu, Udensi, amongst others.

Source;https://www.facebook.com/352648675501507/posts/384593155640392/

Vote Ambassador Uche Ogbuagu

Vote Emeka Ihedioha

Vote PDP.

(1) (Reply)

APC Buhari Vs The Moderator. / Troops Kill Boko Haram Insurgents, Rescue 2 Aged Women / Federal Government Promise To Teach PDP A Political Lesson

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 4
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.