Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,564 members, 7,958,747 topics. Date: Wednesday, 25 September 2024 at 10:16 PM

#10yearschallenge: Toke Makinwa Shares 10 Years Throwback Photo - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / #10yearschallenge: Toke Makinwa Shares 10 Years Throwback Photo (31225 Views)

#10YearsChallenge: Funke Akindele Shares 10 Years Throwback Photo,Husband Reacts / #10YearsChallenge: Mompha Shares 10 Years Throwback Photo / Bobrisky Shares 10 Years Throwback Photo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: #10yearschallenge: Toke Makinwa Shares 10 Years Throwback Photo by clefstone(m): 12:02pm On Jan 14, 2019
does this girl baff with hypo?
Re: #10yearschallenge: Toke Makinwa Shares 10 Years Throwback Photo by anonymous96: 12:02pm On Jan 14, 2019
More like 15years challenge.. That pic CAN'T be from '09

1 Like

Re: #10yearschallenge: Toke Makinwa Shares 10 Years Throwback Photo by perdollar(m): 12:06pm On Jan 14, 2019
she didn't bleach or lyt up her skin. she fired it up!
Re: #10yearschallenge: Toke Makinwa Shares 10 Years Throwback Photo by alexola20(m): 12:09pm On Jan 14, 2019
Re: #10yearschallenge: Toke Makinwa Shares 10 Years Throwback Photo by 9jaRealist: 12:10pm On Jan 14, 2019
CaroLyner:
Coke and fanta

Comment of the year! grin grin grin
Re: #10yearschallenge: Toke Makinwa Shares 10 Years Throwback Photo by lastempero: 12:11pm On Jan 14, 2019
Eiyaa, when she was a normal human being vs when she don repent.
Re: #10yearschallenge: Toke Makinwa Shares 10 Years Throwback Photo by lasisi69(f): 12:12pm On Jan 14, 2019
grin
Re: #10yearschallenge: Toke Makinwa Shares 10 Years Throwback Photo by Nobody: 12:19pm On Jan 14, 2019
lasisi69:
how Woman wrapper
lel grin

1 Like

Re: #10yearschallenge: Toke Makinwa Shares 10 Years Throwback Photo by enemyofprogress: 12:22pm On Jan 14, 2019
Innocenty turned first class olosho
Re: #10yearschallenge: Toke Makinwa Shares 10 Years Throwback Photo by Caseless: 12:28pm On Jan 14, 2019
Now I know her nose was worked on too. Useless thing!
Re: #10yearschallenge: Toke Makinwa Shares 10 Years Throwback Photo by kcubani: 12:34pm On Jan 14, 2019
what happenned to her nose??
Re: #10yearschallenge: Toke Makinwa Shares 10 Years Throwback Photo by PotatoSalad(m): 12:40pm On Jan 14, 2019
KelvinCX:

Hey gorgeous
You look like you should probably be a movie star
Something like a beauty queen, You should be on magazine
Hey gorgeous
You should be on TV Shows, A model in the lace clothes
Baby because you’re beautiful
Hey gorgeous
Pretty girl, what your name is?
Lil’ mama
You look like a .. an actress , a model or diva
Either way it go , I got to meet you
Oh girl, where you come from?
I’m thinking you could be the one (one)
Girl, you’re like a star from outer space
Ewu
Re: #10yearschallenge: Toke Makinwa Shares 10 Years Throwback Photo by PotatoSalad(m): 12:42pm On Jan 14, 2019
She can breathe in water. see her nostrils shocked
Re: #10yearschallenge: Toke Makinwa Shares 10 Years Throwback Photo by Dudehasnoname: 1:22pm On Jan 14, 2019
Fact is, I woudn't have thought of strafin her 10 years ago.. BUT NOW.. Hehehe..
Only her toto will testify.. kiss
Re: #10yearschallenge: Toke Makinwa Shares 10 Years Throwback Photo by queenitee(f): 1:27pm On Jan 14, 2019
TheAngry1:
I know people will say she bleached, oh well, so what? What has changed with her is her mind, 10 years ago, her world was Shomolu, today, the entire world is her playground. If she chooses to bleach, non ya bizness. Her body, her problem.
Honestly I'm not trying to protect her or something, I dunno know her personally neither do I really like her, but what I want us to get is "it might not be bleaching." The thing is the picture was 10 years ago, c'mon guys, as you grow older, you know better ways of caring for your skin and even when you become richer, your skin colour comes out and glow because you use more quality treatment for it, so everything isn't bleaching.She isn't where she was 10 years ago and she doesn't use the same quality of treatment she used in taking care of her skin 10 years ago now.

On the other hand, it might be bleaching, I'm just trying to let us get the facts right, it's not always bleaching. Don't you know good food and environment makes your skin glow? your skin colour would come out and people would be surprised .

Btw, take the camera into consideration

3 Likes

Re: #10yearschallenge: Toke Makinwa Shares 10 Years Throwback Photo by MENTORCH(m): 1:28pm On Jan 14, 2019
How can she share this kind of thing, doesn’t she know people will accuse her of mega bleaching, which is true tho!
Re: #10yearschallenge: Toke Makinwa Shares 10 Years Throwback Photo by Born2Breed(f): 1:30pm On Jan 14, 2019
Gistvic:
From Gistvic.com

Nigerian radio personality, television host, Toke Makinwa shares her 10 years throwback photo as she take part in the 10 years challenge.

She Captioned:

Gist From Gistvic.com>>
https://www.gistvic.com/2019/01/10yearschallenge-toke-makinwa-shares-10.html

Na so....if you ain't got what ur mama gave you.
Just buy it!
Re: #10yearschallenge: Toke Makinwa Shares 10 Years Throwback Photo by arleck: 1:37pm On Jan 14, 2019
She's looking like KAMPALA PEPSI AND FANTA embarassed
Re: #10yearschallenge: Toke Makinwa Shares 10 Years Throwback Photo by RedboneSmith(m): 1:40pm On Jan 14, 2019
I wanted to say 'Blea.... ' But every Nigerian already knows she does.

1 Like

Re: #10yearschallenge: Toke Makinwa Shares 10 Years Throwback Photo by Kira290(m): 2:16pm On Jan 14, 2019
CaroLyner:
Coke and fanta
Hi
Re: #10yearschallenge: Toke Makinwa Shares 10 Years Throwback Photo by ajl: 2:21pm On Jan 14, 2019
Fela: (((((Yellow Fever)))))
You dey bleach o, you dey bleach
Yeye thing, ugly thing
((((Yellow Fever))))
Re: #10yearschallenge: Toke Makinwa Shares 10 Years Throwback Photo by ajl: 2:22pm On Jan 14, 2019
queenitee:

Honestly I'm not trying to protect her or something, I dunno know her personally neither do I really like her, but what I want us to get is "it might not be bleaching." The thing is the picture was 10 years ago, c'mon guys, as you grow older, you know better ways of caring for your skin and even when you become richer, your skin colour comes out and glow because you use more quality treatment for it, so everything isn't bleaching.She isn't where she was 10 years ago and she doesn't use the same quality of treatment she used in taking care of her skin 10 years ago now.

On the other hand, it might be bleaching, I'm just trying to let us get the facts right, it's not always bleaching. Don't you know good food and environment makes your skin glow? your skin colour would come out and people would be surprised .

Btw, take the camera into consideration

What the hell are you talking about?
Re: #10yearschallenge: Toke Makinwa Shares 10 Years Throwback Photo by APCpackandgo: 2:24pm On Jan 14, 2019
KelvinCX:
Hey gorgeous You look like you should probably be a movie star Something like a beauty queen, You should be on magazine Hey gorgeous You should be on TV Shows, A model in the lace clothes Baby because you’re beautiful Hey gorgeous Pretty girl, what your name is? Lil’ mama You look like a .. an actress , a model or diva Either way it go , I got to meet you Oh girl, where you come from? I’m thinking you could be the one (one) Girl, you’re like a star from outer space
What did you smoke in the morning?
Re: #10yearschallenge: Toke Makinwa Shares 10 Years Throwback Photo by ajl: 2:26pm On Jan 14, 2019
I blame parents when I see something like this. They failed to build up her self esteem.
Re: #10yearschallenge: Toke Makinwa Shares 10 Years Throwback Photo by queenitee(f): 3:07pm On Jan 14, 2019
ajl:

What the hell are you talking about?
Whatever you think it means
Re: #10yearschallenge: Toke Makinwa Shares 10 Years Throwback Photo by toprealman: 3:30pm On Jan 14, 2019
This one must lie as usual.
Re: #10yearschallenge: Toke Makinwa Shares 10 Years Throwback Photo by Soulsymbol99: 5:24pm On Jan 14, 2019
Most celebrities should not try this 10years woteva. Just look @ bobrisky undecidedthen imagine like MR IBU grin Funny hw all the female celebrities were all dark b4 cry
Re: #10yearschallenge: Toke Makinwa Shares 10 Years Throwback Photo by ladyn4real(f): 7:59pm On Jan 14, 2019
Oboy... see bleaching

(1) (2) (Reply)

"Fireboy Too Much Money" - Olamide Promotes Fireboy Amidst Dropping Lyta / What Is Wrong With Uche Ogbodo's Face? / GEJ And Toyin Aimakhu Take A Selfie

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.