Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,137 members, 7,953,505 topics. Date: Thursday, 19 September 2024 at 05:40 PM

Nairaland Please Advice Me!!!!!!!!! - Career - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / Nairaland Please Advice Me!!!!!!!!! (303 Views)

Please Advice If I Should Go For Cisco Certification / My Salary Is Way Lower Than My Colleagues, I Am In Pains!! (please Advice) / My Employer Does Not Want Me To Leave - Please Advice Me (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Nairaland Please Advice Me!!!!!!!!! by Anonnymous: 11:52am On Jan 14, 2019
Good day Nairalanders.

I've discovered that at a point in life, one needs to make a decision that will either reshape the future or mar it. While also any of the decision you tends to go with will not yield any regrets. I need those that had been through it before to guide me with their ultimate advice.

I am an ND graduate of which I graduated in 2017 and I was supposed to go for my IT which serves as a requisite for HND. Fortunately for me I got a placement in a biscuit company while doing my IT there, I was invited for an aptitude test in a multinational company which was made possible due to a one year training I did in ITF. I went for the aptitude test and I passed and I also went for the interview to cut long story short, I was employed as a junior staff as I'm only having ND cert.
During all this time, I also took JAMB and wrote post UTME and I was admitted in one of the top federal university to study Mechanical Engineering same as what I studied in my ND.

Where I want you guys to advice me is that should I continue my education or continue working?

"You have to stay in school. You have to. You have to go to college. You have to get your degree. Because the one thing people can't take away from you is your education. And it is worth the investment." By Michelle Obama.

And for the pay, it is above 50k.

Anticipating you guy's genuine response.

Thanks.

Mod please help push this to the front page. Lalasticlala nd seun. Dominique
Re: Nairaland Please Advice Me!!!!!!!!! by Nobody: 12:12pm On Jan 14, 2019
If I were you, I'd work my ass out and save more money. 50k+ no be beans.
Re: Nairaland Please Advice Me!!!!!!!!! by hinere(m): 12:23pm On Jan 14, 2019
My dear, in this harsh economy wey Bsc holders never even see job. Keep the job you got. Finish ur one year IT, get your HND...yes I said it! and then walk your way up from there.
The economy has changed. We have HND holders that are doing well and better placed. As we speak, it not even about your degree anymore. Just be grounded in the course you studied, get some LIFE SKILLS and with God on your side, you will succeed.
Have a blessed day.

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Marijuana & Work | Smokers More Likely To Be Fired Or Laid Off / New Word! / The ONLY Three People That Will Win The Marathon Race

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.