Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,602 members, 7,816,499 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 12:04 PM

Dino Melaye Celebrates His First Born, Wajuwaju On His Birthday, Today - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Dino Melaye Celebrates His First Born, Wajuwaju On His Birthday, Today (453 Views)

Dino Melaye Celebrates His Son, Asiwaju Israel As He Turns A Year Older Today / Dino Melaye Celebrates His Daughter's 10th Birthday / Senator Dino Melaye Celebrates Inauguration In Grand Ceremony (photos/video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Dino Melaye Celebrates His First Born, Wajuwaju On His Birthday, Today by Gistpeeps: 1:29pm On Jan 14, 2019

dinomelaye:

My first fruit and first born. Wajuwaju happy birthday. God who made you a leader and my number 1 will keep you up there forever. You are only permitted to be on top. As a father i bless you.

https://all-gists..com/2019/01/dino-melaye-celebrates-his-first-born-waju-waju-on-his-birthday-today.html

1 Share

Re: Dino Melaye Celebrates His First Born, Wajuwaju On His Birthday, Today by Nobody: 1:36pm On Jan 14, 2019
angry
Woju woju?
Is this the mean?

Re: Dino Melaye Celebrates His First Born, Wajuwaju On His Birthday, Today by Nobody: 1:51pm On Jan 14, 2019
Which kind mumu ajeh butter pikin be this See him dress. Confirm geek. Mehn this boy need to they the streets make him wise up.

(1) (Reply)

Who Won The 2019 NEDG/BON Presidential Debate? / BREAKING: IPOB Announces Date For BIAFRA Referendum [see Date] / Atiku Should Conduct A Proper Population Census When He Wins

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.