Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,171 members, 7,811,401 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 10:59 AM

2019:fayose Receives Atiku At Akure Airport For Southwest Pdp Campaign(photos) - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / 2019:fayose Receives Atiku At Akure Airport For Southwest Pdp Campaign(photos) (46025 Views)

Tinubu Receives Atiku At Airport As He Returns To Nigeria (Photos, Video) / Fresh Crisis In Southwest PDP Over Kashamu / Governor Wike Receives Atiku As He Arrives Rivers For Road Commissioning (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 2019:fayose Receives Atiku At Akure Airport For Southwest Pdp Campaign(photos) by Felincous(m): 3:05pm On Jan 14, 2019
FAILURE MEETING FAILURE.
Re: 2019:fayose Receives Atiku At Akure Airport For Southwest Pdp Campaign(photos) by Bimpe29: 3:13pm On Jan 14, 2019
Why was Senator Biodun Olujinmi absent nah?
Re: 2019:fayose Receives Atiku At Akure Airport For Southwest Pdp Campaign(photos) by tegrianonigltd(m): 3:26pm On Jan 14, 2019
TheGreenLand:
TWO FAILURES.
TWO THIEVES.
TWO LOSERS.

I am for President Buhari

Pot calling kettle black... remove the log in your eyes before you see others
Re: 2019:fayose Receives Atiku At Akure Airport For Southwest Pdp Campaign(photos) by tegrianonigltd(m): 3:31pm On Jan 14, 2019
TheGreenLand:
TWO FAILURES.
TWO THIEVES.
TWO LOSERS.

Re: 2019:fayose Receives Atiku At Akure Airport For Southwest Pdp Campaign(photos) by tegrianonigltd(m): 3:34pm On Jan 14, 2019
TheGreenLand:
TWO FAILURES.
TWO THIEVES.
TWO LOSERS.

Ehen, no President Buhari is not a thief , you fit use Sango, Ogun, Amadioha swear say ApC and Buhari are good people and they will lead us well, if you can swear with those, I bet 200k
Re: 2019:fayose Receives Atiku At Akure Airport For Southwest Pdp Campaign(photos) by Odobaone: 3:54pm On Jan 14, 2019
tuniski:

Who is this?

Am Odobone how may I be of help to you?
Re: 2019:fayose Receives Atiku At Akure Airport For Southwest Pdp Campaign(photos) by flames01: 3:58pm On Jan 14, 2019
TheGreenLand:
TWO FAILURES.
TWO THIEVES.
TWO LOSERS.

You call them failure, whereas you are also supporting failure

You are choosing failure in place of failure . What manner of confused life are you living!
Re: 2019:fayose Receives Atiku At Akure Airport For Southwest Pdp Campaign(photos) by hedonistic: 4:27pm On Jan 14, 2019
I really admire Saraki's unquestionable commitment to the cause. He shall be rewarded by retaining the Senate President position for another four years, when Atiku becomes president insha Allah.

2 Likes

Re: 2019:fayose Receives Atiku At Akure Airport For Southwest Pdp Campaign(photos) by EnaibeSam: 4:33pm On Jan 14, 2019
Where is that Abiodun Olujimi. Hope she's not planing defection, because now Fayose had won the battle between them
Re: 2019:fayose Receives Atiku At Akure Airport For Southwest Pdp Campaign(photos) by EnaibeSam: 4:36pm On Jan 14, 2019
Re: 2019:fayose Receives Atiku At Akure Airport For Southwest Pdp Campaign(photos) by tuniski: 4:40pm On Jan 14, 2019
Yemikola:
PDP campaigns lack momentum, a good feature of an impending defeat. Am yet to see how they will inject life into their campaigns before elections just a month away.

And. Where is Apc's momentum certainly not From lifelessness!
Re: 2019:fayose Receives Atiku At Akure Airport For Southwest Pdp Campaign(photos) by Nobody: 5:10pm On Jan 14, 2019
tegrianonigltd:

Ehen, no President Buhari is not a thief , you fit use Sango, Ogun, Amadioha swear say ApC and Buhari are good people and they will lead us well, if you can swear with those, I bet 200k
....says a broke ass nigga, begging everywhere for #1500 to eat.
nonentity.
Re: 2019:fayose Receives Atiku At Akure Airport For Southwest Pdp Campaign(photos) by Nobody: 5:11pm On Jan 14, 2019
flames01:

You call them failure, whereas you are also supporting failure

You are choosing failure in place of failure . What manner of confused life are you living!
Failure in life calling someone better than everyone in his family failure.
Re: 2019:fayose Receives Atiku At Akure Airport For Southwest Pdp Campaign(photos) by Olajah81: 5:29pm On Jan 14, 2019
Loser + Loser = failure
Re: 2019:fayose Receives Atiku At Akure Airport For Southwest Pdp Campaign(photos) by yinkbell: 5:54pm On Jan 14, 2019
Israeljones:

Mr man stop using that boy's picture for your political rubbish....that is just senseless...if u know the story behind that boy picture,am sure u will gain a lil bit of sanity

well done bro. pls., could you tell me the story behind that boy pix?
Re: 2019:fayose Receives Atiku At Akure Airport For Southwest Pdp Campaign(photos) by BluntBoy(m): 6:21pm On Jan 14, 2019
[quote author=zombieTRACKER post=74753982][/quote]

I wonder who is more brainless.

You claim Buhari is bad but then they ask you to choose a replacement and you choose Atiku.

Smh...
Re: 2019:fayose Receives Atiku At Akure Airport For Southwest Pdp Campaign(photos) by zombieTRACKER: 7:43pm On Jan 14, 2019
BluntBoy:

I wonder who is more brainless.
You claim Buhari is bad but then they ask you to choose a replacement and you choose Atiku.
Smh...

Who is more corrupt than Buhari?

Nobody aside Tinubu
Re: 2019:fayose Receives Atiku At Akure Airport For Southwest Pdp Campaign(photos) by Online4u: 8:41pm On Jan 14, 2019

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BhowaZJlkOA

Massive Crowd At Ekiti State PDP Presidential Campaign Rally Today #TheAtikuPlan #PDPEkitiRally #GNWA2019 #Atiku #LetsGetNigeriaWorkingAgain #Atikulated2019

Peoples Democratic Party presidential candidate, Atiku Abubakar, on Monday assured Ekiti people that he would not abandon them if given the opportunity to become the president.

Atiku, who said the All Progressives Congress government had abandoned the state in the areas of roads and federal presence, said he would rehabilitate all the Federal roads leading in and out of the state.

The PDP presidential candidate, who spoke at the Ekitiparapo Pavillion, Ado Ekiti, during his campaign in Ekiti State, said: When we were in the palace of the Ewi of Ado Ekiti, the traditional rulers made a case for roads. My administration will tar all the inter-state roads.

“We will complete all Federal Government projects in the state. Our government will not promise and fail like President Muhammadu Buhari. We will also restore standard and quality education so that we can give you jobs.”

Atiku said the Buhari administration was bereft of creative ideas to create jobs, hence the job losses that Nigerian youths had contended with since the present administration got to office.

He said: “APC doesn’t know how to create jobs and doesn’t know how to give you same.

“We have promised that 40 per cent of our portfolios will go to youths, while 30 per cent will go to women; that is 70 per cent for youths and women.

“We know how to do it; we have done it before, we will do it again,” he assured.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=v9dd-60qUBw
Massive Crowd At Ondo State PDP Presidential Campaign Rally Today #TheAtikuPlan #PDPOndoRally #GNWA2019 #Atiku #LetsGetNigeriaWorkingAgain #Atikulated2019

Re: 2019:fayose Receives Atiku At Akure Airport For Southwest Pdp Campaign(photos) by Nobody: 8:56pm On Jan 14, 2019
KCEE11:

Na ur papa be Inec....... U go just open ur mouth they offload rubbish...... Abeg commot for road make we see beta people joor....

See this gutter poo, with gutter language.

Mumu

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 2019:fayose Receives Atiku At Akure Airport For Southwest Pdp Campaign(photos) by flames01: 10:27pm On Jan 14, 2019
TheGreenLand:

Failure in life calling someone better than everyone in his family failure.

If you are too daft to k, let it sink into your numbskull atiku and fayose can buy your entire family.

Only a born cursed fool will still think APC is different from PDP.
Re: 2019:fayose Receives Atiku At Akure Airport For Southwest Pdp Campaign(photos) by tegrianonigltd(m): 10:36pm On Jan 14, 2019
TheGreenLand:
nonentity.

Hahahahaha.. you wish. Try me, I place the bet you swear...

Been balling before you were born, will continue after you give up. Lest I forget, I hold a British P.
Re: 2019:fayose Receives Atiku At Akure Airport For Southwest Pdp Campaign(photos) by tegrianonigltd(m): 10:38pm On Jan 14, 2019
TheGreenLand:
nonentity.

your gf dream man
Re: 2019:fayose Receives Atiku At Akure Airport For Southwest Pdp Campaign(photos) by tegrianonigltd(m): 10:42pm On Jan 14, 2019
TheGreenLand:
nonentity.

Send your account make I send you feeding money this night.
Re: 2019:fayose Receives Atiku At Akure Airport For Southwest Pdp Campaign(photos) by Nobody: 1:46pm On Jan 15, 2019
tegrianonigltd:

Hahahahaha.. you wish. Try me, I place the bet you swear...

Been balling before you were born, will continue after you give up. Lest I forget, I hold a British P.
Rant of a kid.
B.passport living at Mile 12 market. cheesy grin
wasted soul. grin wink
The kid is as pained af!
He has to quote me multiple times.
Inferiority complex at work.
Gerrarehere boy....
Re: 2019:fayose Receives Atiku At Akure Airport For Southwest Pdp Campaign(photos) by tegrianonigltd(m): 3:36pm On Jan 15, 2019
Ghh
Re: 2019:fayose Receives Atiku At Akure Airport For Southwest Pdp Campaign(photos) by KCEE11(m): 12:54pm On Jan 23, 2019
Ornament2003:

See this gutter poo, with gutter language.

Mumu

O is it you that is speaking good English....... Lol the fool said language........ Wasted sperm....... Common sense you dont have idoits....... Am not surprised you mentioned gutter cos that's where you came from... �
Re: 2019:fayose Receives Atiku At Akure Airport For Southwest Pdp Campaign(photos) by Nobody: 11:05am On Jan 25, 2019
KCEE11:

O is it you that is speaking good English....... Lol the fool said language........ Wasted sperm....... Common sense you dont have idoits....... Am not surprised you mentioned gutter cos that's where you came from... �

[quote author

Everything about you stinks!

I suspect two things about you:
1. You have body odour.
2. You came from an infested, dirty, smelling birth canal. Lols

Get lost!
Re: 2019:fayose Receives Atiku At Akure Airport For Southwest Pdp Campaign(photos) by KCEE11(m): 3:47pm On Jan 25, 2019
Ornament2003:

[quote author

Everything about you stinks!

I suspect two things about you:
1. You have body odour.
2. You came from an infested, dirty, smelling birth canal. Lols

Get lost!

Lol.... I pity ur generation...you just keep talking about dirty and disgusting things, my goodness.....well its very much obvious that you are the definition of the term BODY ODOUR...... You can tell us more about that, Aleast you were found in the gutter, And see who is taking about where i came from..... Someone that was born in the toilet, Disposed away and found in gutter, rejected fool......this days any Idiot with an empty skull and a broken chinese phone would just be typing trash.....
Re: 2019:fayose Receives Atiku At Akure Airport For Southwest Pdp Campaign(photos) by Nobody: 4:22pm On Jan 25, 2019
[quote autho6r=KCEE11 post=75101894][/quote]

E pain am.

Dirty poo. Lols
Re: 2019:fayose Receives Atiku At Akure Airport For Southwest Pdp Campaign(photos) by KCEE11(m): 5:25pm On Jan 25, 2019
Ornament2003:

E pain am.

Dirty poo. Lols

For your mind.... Oya na cont na you go tire goat...... Sh*t packer way dey form......lol �

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Obiano Chilling With His Family At Their Texas Residence / Ndume: I Criticised Jonathan But We Don’t Value What We Have Until We Lose It / Ekweremadu: Immigration Probes Organ Donor’s Passport

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.