Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,205 members, 7,818,701 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 10:07 PM

See How Ekiti People Welcomed Atiku In Ekiti State-photos - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / See How Ekiti People Welcomed Atiku In Ekiti State-photos (57393 Views)

PDP Rally: How Adamawa People Welcomed Atiku (Videos) / Aerial View Of Crowd That Welcomed Atiku In Oyo (Video) / The Moment Imo People Welcomed Buhari (Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: See How Ekiti People Welcomed Atiku In Ekiti State-photos by Nobody: 5:45pm On Jan 14, 2019
confusedGuy:
I fit count all the people there grin grin
hey! Confuse grin
Re: See How Ekiti People Welcomed Atiku In Ekiti State-photos by Shuugar98(f): 5:53pm On Jan 14, 2019
friend of all a.k.a unifier.....say no to the jihadist
Re: See How Ekiti People Welcomed Atiku In Ekiti State-photos by BluntBoy(m): 5:53pm On Jan 14, 2019
ItzBIM:

Experience has nothing to do with leadership. Sowore has been fighting the military since he was a student union president at unilag, fought for democracy, fought against? Fought against corruption when he been offered money left and right.

Obasanjo was a head of state before he later became president, how happened to the experience.

He was head of state, not a politician.

Even if experienced hands have failed us in the past, it doesn't mean we should give it to a greenhorn.

Experience may not be all that is needed to make a good leader, but in an election where we have experienced candidates like Ezekwesili, Sowore should take a backseat.

Fighting the military is activism; it does not count as political experience.
Re: See How Ekiti People Welcomed Atiku In Ekiti State-photos by ItzBIM(m): 6:01pm On Jan 14, 2019
BluntBoy:

He was head of state, not a politician.

Even if experienced hands have failed us in the past, it doesn't mean we should give it to a greenhorn.

Experience may not be all that is needed to make a good leader, but in an election where we have experienced candidates like Ezekwesili, Sowore should take a backseat.

Fighting the military is activism; it does not count as political experience.

Insanity is doing the same thing and expecting a different result, they have failed us for 58 years but we should keep recycling them hoping they change. No. It has too stop

As for Ezekwesili she is tainted, she has a godfather in Obasanjo same as Moghalu, tainted.

Sowore is the man for the job
Re: See How Ekiti People Welcomed Atiku In Ekiti State-photos by CaptainFM1: 6:11pm On Jan 14, 2019
Rseven:
I ain't after crowd just after best candidate..

Me too. Contest of the best Candidate is between Kingsley Moghalu and Madam Oby. While contest of popularity is between Atiku and Buhari.

Its paining me so deep that Nigerians don't want the best candidates for now because they are not yet liberated. My people are still been caged by all these fake, old and recycled politicians. Every society gets the leader it deserves.

When we are truly free and democratic, we will start having good leaders.
Re: See How Ekiti People Welcomed Atiku In Ekiti State-photos by BluntBoy(m): 6:16pm On Jan 14, 2019
ItzBIM:

Insanity is doing the same thing and expecting a different result, they have failed us for 58 years but we should keep recycling them hoping they change. No. It has too stop

As for Ezekwesili she is tainted, she has a godfather in Obasanjo same as Moghalu, tainted.

Sowore is the man for the job

We are not short of experienced hands. We have had bad experiences does not mean we have tried all our experienced hands.

Sowore is not an option for now. Running Nigeria is not the same as running an online magazine.

1 Like

Re: See How Ekiti People Welcomed Atiku In Ekiti State-photos by Nobody: 6:17pm On Jan 14, 2019
Bitter truth Yoruba will vote PDP like there is no tomorrow !

4 Likes

Re: See How Ekiti People Welcomed Atiku In Ekiti State-photos by Ayomide29(m): 6:20pm On Jan 14, 2019
kehinde1588:
Southwest is APC. They all came out for the dollar. At least man must chop.

Said Buhari
yeye talk you better correct yourself.
Re: See How Ekiti People Welcomed Atiku In Ekiti State-photos by Wfaluse: 6:52pm On Jan 14, 2019
Ekiti was shut down for Atiku today. See pictures.

Re: See How Ekiti People Welcomed Atiku In Ekiti State-photos by Online4u: 8:23pm On Jan 14, 2019

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BhowaZJlkOA

Massive Crowd At Ekiti State PDP Presidential Campaign Rally Today #TheAtikuPlan #PDPEkitiRally #GNWA2019 #Atiku #LetsGetNigeriaWorkingAgain #Atikulated2019

Peoples Democratic Party presidential candidate, Atiku Abubakar, on Monday assured Ekiti people that he would not abandon them if given the opportunity to become the president.

Atiku, who said the All Progressives Congress government had abandoned the state in the areas of roads and federal presence, said he would rehabilitate all the Federal roads leading in and out of the state.

The PDP presidential candidate, who spoke at the Ekitiparapo Pavillion, Ado Ekiti, during his campaign in Ekiti State, said: When we were in the palace of the Ewi of Ado Ekiti, the traditional rulers made a case for roads. My administration will tar all the inter-state roads.

“We will complete all Federal Government projects in the state. Our government will not promise and fail like President Muhammadu Buhari. We will also restore standard and quality education so that we can give you jobs.”

Atiku said the Buhari administration was bereft of creative ideas to create jobs, hence the job losses that Nigerian youths had contended with since the present administration got to office.

He said: “APC doesn’t know how to create jobs and doesn’t know how to give you same.

“We have promised that 40 per cent of our portfolios will go to youths, while 30 per cent will go to women; that is 70 per cent for youths and women.

“We know how to do it; we have done it before, we will do it again,” he assured.

Re: See How Ekiti People Welcomed Atiku In Ekiti State-photos by D1zion: 9:52pm On Jan 14, 2019
CanineOfJackal:
Atikulated everywhere
even anty trouble maker is Aticulating.up Atiku
Re: See How Ekiti People Welcomed Atiku In Ekiti State-photos by kanubiafra: 10:36pm On Jan 14, 2019
Dshocker:
The hour has come for politicians to make empty promises.... Am neither rooting for Atiku nor Buhari,because both are failures that have seated in the helm of affairs
thats a boycott you talking about o.
Re: See How Ekiti People Welcomed Atiku In Ekiti State-photos by MrImole: 10:49pm On Jan 14, 2019
BluntBoy:

Me I am not living in anguish o. grin

I have a roof over my head, have clothes to wear, and eat good food. I even have spare change to subscribe on my DSTV decoder and to buy data.

My family is doing fine. And when I drive past the market, people are buying and selling. I have never witnessed a major crisis since I was born.

My godmother has children in Kaduna. Two of them got state jobs under the El Rufai administration. One of them is a headmaster. Mind you, they were unemployed under PDP.

So, except you are talking about those affected by the insurgency, try and always speak for yourself. The misery of some Nigerians is not due to Buhari's administration but their own laziness and inability to step out of their comfort zones.

Lie with sense now, one of your godmother's children got a job less than 4 years ago and he's already the headmaster of a school?
Re: See How Ekiti People Welcomed Atiku In Ekiti State-photos by BluntBoy(m): 11:06pm On Jan 14, 2019
MrImole:

Lie with sense now, one of your godmother's children got a job less than 4 years ago and he's already the headmaster of a school?

Some people applied for headmaster post.

Exams were set for teachers. He got it. Then exams were set for those interested in the headmaster post and he sat and was employed.

1 Like

Re: See How Ekiti People Welcomed Atiku In Ekiti State-photos by MrImole: 11:30pm On Jan 14, 2019
BluntBoy:

Some people applied for headmaster post.

Exams were set for teachers. He got it. Then exams were set for those interested in the headmaster post and he sat and was employed.

Haaaaaaaa

Booda bluntboy

I don't want to be like you when I grow up...
Re: See How Ekiti People Welcomed Atiku In Ekiti State-photos by UncletC: 12:05am On Jan 15, 2019
hisexcellency34:
All these people here are now up to 300. Fayose is working for Buhari
your mumu strong ooooo...so you can't identify road crowd that is moving and that of a stationary crowd like in field or stadium?
Re: See How Ekiti People Welcomed Atiku In Ekiti State-photos by BluntBoy(m): 6:41pm On Jan 15, 2019
MrImole:

Haaaaaaaa

Booda bluntboy

I don't want to be like you when I grow up...

What?

There were applications for the posts of headmasters and headmistresses.

There was even a formal induction into office.
Re: See How Ekiti People Welcomed Atiku In Ekiti State-photos by thatigboman: 6:54pm On Jan 15, 2019
confusedGuy:
I fit count all the people there grin grin
count them.
Ur username says it all. Confused guy

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Umar Nasko,The Youngest Governorship Candidate In Last Election(Pics) / Emmanuel Nwobosi And Nnamdi Kanu Meet In Israel, Speaks On 1966 Military Coup / Sullivan Chime Dies In India: Rumor?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.