Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,589 members, 7,823,551 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 11:37 AM

Chika Ike Sexy Bikini Body (Photo) - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Chika Ike Sexy Bikini Body (Photo) (44685 Views)

Anto Lecky Slays In Bikini Body Photo / Ella Agu Flaunts Her Bikini Body In Pool (Photos) / Beverly Osu Flaunts Bikini Body In New Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Chika Ike Sexy Bikini Body (Photo) by Fhemmmy: 8:05pm On Jan 14, 2019
PUSSYBBQGRILLS:
mtchew.

I pity her. She couldn't have a child so her husband chased her out of the marriage.

Now all she does is take pictures and pretend to be happy.

What a life.

So you rather see her commit suicide because she can't have a child as you claim?

1 Like

Re: Chika Ike Sexy Bikini Body (Photo) by SURElee(f): 8:07pm On Jan 14, 2019
PUSSYBBQGRILLS:
mtchew.

I pity her. She couldn't have a child so her husband chased her out of the marriage.

What a life.

Coming from a female, I'm speechless. How does a female shame a fellow female for not having kids in marriage and her failed marriage?

My dear, I'm sure you have all your future planned and mapped out by you abi?

May God help us, Amen.

3 Likes

Re: Chika Ike Sexy Bikini Body (Photo) by Kenmatt(m): 8:52pm On Jan 14, 2019
stanliwise:
Even if you have a point but for the fact that you tie down the value of a whole 4 billion+ of female human to 3 billion+ male human in disguise of marriage is nothing but degenerative ways of thinking. All the great women we remember today wasn't because they bear MRS.
Don't drive out of the context. It's "African women". Also, I never insinuated that a woman can not be great. In connection to how great she may be, if she is not married, in a setting where we come from, "Africa", she has no value. We don't know any thing like "single mom" here. Infact, it's even against the moral for a lady to have a child out of wedlock.

In a typical autochthonous, women do not inherit family natural resources like land or cash crops, it is believed they will one day marry and go to their husbands' house.
Re: Chika Ike Sexy Bikini Body (Photo) by victorian(f): 9:14pm On Jan 14, 2019
PUSSYBBQGRILLS:
mtchew.

What a life.

Take am easy with the hate !

There are lots of women out there who can't have children ,likewise men but they all end up marrying single father's and single mothers . so don't think that's the end of her world.

She go dey OK!
Re: Chika Ike Sexy Bikini Body (Photo) by yvelchstores(f): 9:29pm On Jan 14, 2019
kenodrill:
Am beginning to think dat ds babe did surgery of her entire body...
they drill fat from her entire abdomen, and back. The waist will then be very narrow then they infuse all D fat to the lower body, butt and laps. So it's more like whole body cos they suck fat from the arms too and some times inject it into the bust as well. I watch botched. Lol
Re: Chika Ike Sexy Bikini Body (Photo) by Nobody: 9:42pm On Jan 14, 2019
u look perfectly choppable

Re: Chika Ike Sexy Bikini Body (Photo) by stanliwise(m): 10:13pm On Jan 14, 2019
Kenmatt:

Don't drive out of the context. It's "African women". Also, I never insinuated that a woman can not be great. In connection to how great she may be, if she is not married, in a setting where we come from, "Africa", she has no value. We don't know any thing like "single mom" here. Infact, it's even against the moral for a lady to have a child out of wedlock.

In a typical autochthonous, women do not inherit family natural resources like land or cash crops, it is believed they will one day marry and go to their husbands' house.
Hhahahahha Look at the way you are clearly denying your previous statement which you cleared stated that a woman worth nothing if she is not married in Afrca, yet many great single women emerged in African ( even Nigeria) and were celebrated by Africans, let me just call it a slip of tongue...hahahaha grin
On a serious note, Feminism is trying to combat this backward way of thinking... Africa should give up this crude thinking about women and single mother stigma because it has led to us to nothingness.. Do you know many are single mom today because of..
1. They quit abusive marriage(divorce)
2. Were raped
3. Intentionally decided to be single.
4. Or lost their husband to the cold hands of death
5. Husband decided to leave.
6. some decided to adopt

Being a single mom is not against morality as you claim, it is having sex willinginly outside marriage that is considered immoral but in strange circumstances women have child by chance or choice. so apart from premarital sex and babymamarism( don't know if the word exist). A single mother shouldn't be stigmatized because she is not under marriage. so women should stay in abusive marriage, beg men for marriage all in the name of Aficanism. tufiakwa #freedomForWomen #iRepFeminism #sayNotoSexism
Re: Chika Ike Sexy Bikini Body (Photo) by jonnypie(m): 3:27am On Jan 15, 2019
I wish...
Buy MTN 1g for #550 check my signature...
Re: Chika Ike Sexy Bikini Body (Photo) by Ada09: 5:13am On Jan 15, 2019
PUSSYBBQGRILLS:
mtchew.

What a life.
hanty,
Since you are now the god that gives children, oya what's d criteria for having a child? You wey come be baby factory how MKT?
Re: Chika Ike Sexy Bikini Body (Photo) by nograv: 7:21am On Jan 15, 2019
PUSSYBBQGRILLS:
mtchew.

What a life.

Really? A figure like that and unable to bear children shocked

That is like a Ferrari with no Engine... cheesy

Chai, things are never what they seem...
Re: Chika Ike Sexy Bikini Body (Photo) by Nuelonyi: 8:11am On Jan 15, 2019
toluleke:
So February 15th is election? One day you're having sex, the next day you're going to cast the vote that will determine the future of your sperm

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

I Can Marry My Mother's Agemate - Pitakwa / Peter And Paul Okoye Rock Native Wear / Funlola Aofiyebi Recreates Sola Sobowale, Liz Benson, Patience Ozokwor Pictures

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.